Indoor The runts

I might have to try this. It looks like fun
@420autoflower and I agree, it helps grow buds. Light hits the bud sites directly. Also, its therapeutic. I enjoy the time with my plants. I even have my wife stripping plants and she isn't really into me growing. She only tolerates it because it's my therapy.

Yeah I like sneaking away to look on the tent.

I'm thinking on trying a few pots outside the tent. Might try this method on one.

Yeah I like sneaking away to look on the tent.

I'm thinking on trying a few pots outside the tent. Might try this method on one.
I started without a tent. As long as theres light and airflow they will do just fine.

You should check out some of @420autoflower grows he has shared. They're pretty impressive.
I saw some. Lsd I think. Really visually appealing lineup. I do like getting larf though. Make some hash. Have a hard time with the idea of using good looking buds in the ice water

I started without a tent. As long as theres light and airflow they will do just fine.
I did too. Lol I was growing in the spare bathroom inside the bathtub. Nice easy drainage. I've switched to hydro since then and have been running large volume single plant hydro setup inside a 3x3.
Gonna try two cobs with one plant in hydro in the tent and two cobs outside of the tent with two five gallon pots of promix. They are all auto ultimate. Should be interesting. Might try three cobs in the tent though. I've been running it with just two for the past couple years. Might be worth it to add an extra. I would still have one left to do a plant outside the tent

I did too. Lol I was growing in the spare bathroom inside the bathtub. Nice easy drainage. I've switched to hydro since then and have been running large volume single plant hydro setup inside a 3x3.
Gonna try two cobs with one plant in hydro in the tent and two cobs outside of the tent with two five gallon pots of promix. They are all auto ultimate. Should be interesting. Might try three cobs in the tent though. I've been running it with just two for the past couple years. Might be worth it to add an extra. I would still have one left to do a plant outside the tent
I was just checking out your thread. I'm kicking around the idea of trying something other than soil moving forward. Haven't committed yet but definitely interested.

I did a single five gallon bucket the first time. Crazy yield compared to my soil attempts.
Plus you get to look at roots. I like that.
You can make really anything you can think of for a setup. Giant totes work great.
I like the multiple containers, you can mix stuff in the second tank away from the roots.
There is some stuff to buy. Need an air pump and a pH meter for water minimum. One of those ppm meters also.

Back