Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Day 74 update. Found some budrot on the top cola of my hubbabubbahaze and another tiny bit on one of the bigger side colas... damn. Had really good weather but must still be a bit too humid for how big and dense the colas are. Caught it really early so hopefully its just those two. Gave it another good inspection today and didnt find any more but Ill probably take her down soon just in case. Rest of the plants in the area seem fine but the only other real dense one is a small Chemdogging behind the tall Ripleys OG. The Ripleys OG is really frosting up and putting off a strong lemony smell but isn't really bulking up. Hoping it just takes a few more weeks to fatten up but might not make a difference, this ones been weird from the get go.
:cuss: bugger and fek! ...good spot 'drew, definitely a save,... I took my OD Creeper the other day because of the same thing, it had gotten into the main stem and would have traveled the vascular system to invade more spots! If you had some cooler humid nights, that's usually the kicker,... With some luck you'll have cleared out the infected tissues and halted it mostly! It's like gangrene, right? If you have some Optic Foliar ATAK and Transport, you can spray it on the infected sites after clearing and it'll shut that shit down... only if it's deeper into the vascular path will it not stop it, but localized area should be good!
ROG is a throw-back rudi' finky pheno' I think, but tons of resin so extracts should be plenty good...

ChemD and MS are freakin' loaded! :drool:
..... Mate, get me some pics of that phat carnivore bowl there! :clapper:
Outdoor update - 6’ stake for scale.
:vibe:...you just like big women! :kiss::rofl: .... fantastic grow bud! ..... if you would tell us who's who there? I sure can't keep track!

Weekwee update on Green Poison FF and Dinafem Critical+2.0 auto. Well good news for sure as the tall GP started flowering last week and the bush GP appears to be starting now. I've only grown at 49N over the years and never had any photo start flowering before the 3rd week of August. So looking at a mid September harvest makes me one happy camper.:joy: I'm used to chopping outdoors around Halloween, sometimes in the snow.

Feeding with Mega Crop line and rain water from the rain barrels.
:greenthumb:GP's coming along nicely mate! I hope they are the real deal GP's, coz if so you're going to get some seriously delish' potent bud!
C+ 2.0 seems to have some Sati' pheno's out there,... my photo was an odd one, very "Indica" looking in veg' but the buds were more open and fluffy, nothing like the dry bud I had samples from a friend,...aroma too; mine was sweet cedar, very tasty! The friends bud was fruity,... and your other one was a lemon blast? :shrug:

@Shiva's Mistress my last home was close to you and grew year round.

Yeah?! Have any journals here?
I'd love to hear how others deal with the seasons outdoors.
Temps are all good, but the rains and typhoons vs the sunshine, getting the timing right is critical.
My present ideal for autos is start around late April, veg through the rains of May, then flower in the sun of June before typhoons + sun in July.
Except these ones are going longer than anticipated, already into typhoon season.... eekkk!!!!

You guys all talking about you-know-what is making me nervous.

Just got skimmed by a typhoon, about 4"-6" of rain yesterday, more coming now.
I need to get out to them, see if they have been knocked over.

The Jack is too immature for you-know-what, but my Miss Thailand ...
at least she's supposed to be you-know-what-resistant...
but you guys are making me nervous, gotta get to the site, and soon!!!!

:greenthumb:GP's coming along nicely mate! I hope they are the real deal GP's, coz if so you're going to get some seriously delish' potent bud!
C+ 2.0 seems to have some Sati' pheno's out there,... my photo was an odd one, very "Indica" looking in veg' but the buds were more open and fluffy, nothing like the dry bud I had samples from a friend,...aroma too; mine was sweet cedar, very tasty! The friends bud was fruity,... and your other one was a lemon blast? :shrug:

Yeppers I hope the GP's are the real deal as well. By the time I saw what was up this spring with covid and all, I had to order seeds from Canada, as I ddin't want to risk two months delivery. So I tried to get Sweet Seeds GP yet they were oos, so Canuk seeds had the same thing F1V1, so i went with those. I question as to whether these are Canuk seeds or Sweet Seeds sold under the Canuk seeds name? Seeing how they were described almost identically, makes me wonder eh :shrug:. I got them from True North Seed Bank

Getting flowers now @49N makes me a happy camper for sure though :joy: These gurls didn't get in the ground until the first part of June. I would have liked another month of veg on the front end.

And yeps, a lemon blast for sure with the C+2.0. The other one has the same aroma as well. I'll be able to give it a toke in another week. I used to only dry trim when i had a drying cabin. I'd cut the whole plant and hang it. Now i got way less space so I wet trimmed the first C+2.0 and got a nice ball of scissor smoke. :biggrin:

:rofl: :pighug:... no butt-clenching yet, it makes you walk funny! .... I'd be more worried if they were further along, of course,.. Thai gilr is going to get her test though! LBH will be keen to see how she fares,...

I'd be out there shaking the rain off em and blasting with a leaf blower :wall:

Yeppers I hope the GP's are the real deal as well. By the time I saw what was up this spring with covid and all, I had to order seeds from Canada, as I ddin't want to risk two months delivery. So I tried to get Sweet Seeds GP yet they were oos, so Canuk seeds had the same thing F1V1, so i went with those. I question as to whether these are Canuk seeds or Sweet Seeds sold under the Canuk seeds name? Seeing how they were described almost identically, makes me wonder eh :shrug:. I got them from True North Seed Bank

Getting flowers now @49N makes me a happy camper for sure though :joy: These gurls didn't get in the ground until the first part of June. I would have liked another month of veg on the front end.

And yeps, a lemon blast for sure with the C+2.0. The other one has the same aroma as well. I'll be able to give it a toke in another week. I used to only dry trim when i had a drying cabin. I'd cut the whole plant and hang it. Now i got way less space so I wet trimmed the first C+2.0 and got a nice ball of scissor smoke. :biggrin:
They likely are, might even be simple relabels and not actually bred by them (most likely in fact, screwing with an F1FV is a recipe for disaster, not even an S1 is going to be a sure thing).... you did pick some of Sweet's fastest, so we'll see! I figure 6 weeks bloom for you, maybe less because they aren't monsters like Greenskell/WeedWarrriors...

Back