Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I must have missed them as your final pics - :doh: ... would you do me a favor and post them up again please? I'm trying to tuck them in the staff comp' thread in back for easy access when poll time comes,...
I don't blame you Jean-O, but think on it and go with long proven Sweet on this if you decide to try even just one,... Green Poison is fast even as a regular, FV is blazing fast, stable reliable performance time after time and top Q' buds! ...Sometime I want to try Delicious Seeds FV's too, I know they have very good genetics, but haven't run any of their FV's yet....
Something I wanted to ask you bro', is what your FV's were started under for light hours, how long they were under that sched', and what transition/hardening period they had and going into what light/dark hours outside? From what I hear from breeders, too long in light hours, too late in transitioning process can cause them to trigger blooming, even partly, then you get caught up in that confused-reveg' state... I'd like to eliminate that as a cause for your troubles first... Plus, each cultivar, even pheno' is going to have it's own quirks with this... Look at the RM triggering so early - :shrug:- shit, I'm still at about 13.5 light hours now, have 14h20min at max... That regular Gorilla Breath went into bloom in early August last year, a real head scratcher that one!
The CBD crosses I'm liking a lot... got a Honey Peach CBD auto going now, that's about 1:1,... same deal, you get a light buzz and nice efficacy effects from the CBD +THC combo,... Sweet has a bunch of CBD x's to their best cultivars, auto and photo :thumbsup: ... Next season I'm seriously considering running one of the photo' crosses since friends/patient like it so much, I need a bigger supply!
I started them off in veg under 17 hours of light and transplanted them the fist week of May. I think they were under that for about 60 to 80 days or so. I hardened them off for roughly 2 weeks as my usual routine starting with just a couple 2 or 3 hours outdoors and adding a few hours every 2 or 3 days. They didnt spend any nights outdoors till transplant. They spent pretty much the hole month of May outdoors I think before the second OGKZ and Quick Kush started to flower the beginning of june roughly.
Here is the CBD Crack Live Pic for ya with card pic.
20200719_085033.jpg
20200719_085055.jpg

420Forever auto gelato update #7
@Waira
auto gelato update #7
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, day 45

Pearl Day 45 :woohoo1:

20200802_140127.jpg
20200802_140147.jpg
20200802_140212.jpg
20200802_140226.jpg
20200802_140233.jpg
20200802_140243.jpg

what can i say, the picz speak for themselvez, hehe :biggrin: now if i could jus get all my plantz to look like this, i'd be on cloud 9...:zen: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg

Do we have a yield record for a MOB? I think there's a chance I'll be pushing two elbows this year... It's the biggest MOB I've seen yet. Definitely a green pheno. If I had time, space, and genetics I'd fight like hell to preserve the purple pheno. All my friends thought the super deep purp pheno was the most potent, they even named it dark matter.
We'd have to ask Mr. Personality cres/krk that :crying:, I never had the chance to run it large,... I'm not sure how big Stick went? I get the feeling the parents weren't one of the large tub grown plants.... I can reach both of them at another forum though... (Stick is gone from here BTW)....:rolleyes1:
YTou know man, I hear from nearly everybody that the "green" pheno' is more potent, but that's not been my experience, especially from the original seeds... The purple was not noticeably weaker at all, and IMO has superior aroma (personal choice there).. I got pineapple-like undertones from it, both times, green had more headshop/incense back notes,... the last Stick bred MoB was green buded mostly, deep color leaves, and straight up berry, nothing else really,...

...first MoB I grew, only 2nd year doing grows... HighRise genetics set the hook deep!
cob1.jpg

I started them off in veg under 17 hours of light and transplanted them the fist week of May. I think they were under that for about 60 to 80 days or so. I hardened them off for roughly 2 weeks as my usual routine starting with just a couple 2 or 3 hours outdoors and adding a few hours every 2 or 3 days. They didnt spend any nights outdoors till transplant. They spent pretty much the hole month of May outdoors I think before the second OGKZ and Quick Kush started to flower the beginning of june roughly.
Here is the CBD Crack Live Pic for ya with card pic.
View attachment 1219911View attachment 1219912
:greenthumb: Looks good by me brother, so that being the case they were well adapted to OD life, no gear bangin' changes,... didn't think so, but the breeders will certainly ask! I wonder really, how well tested outdoors some things are at times,...
Gotcha on the live pic, thanks! :drool:

update 31drew31 8/3
Day 74 update. Found some budrot on the top cola of my hubbabubbahaze and another tiny bit on one of the bigger side colas... damn. Had really good weather but must still be a bit too humid for how big and dense the colas are. Caught it really early so hopefully its just those two. Gave it another good inspection today and didnt find any more but Ill probably take her down soon just in case. Rest of the plants in the area seem fine but the only other real dense one is a small Chemdogging behind the tall Ripleys OG. The Ripleys OG is really frosting up and putting off a strong lemony smell but isn't really bulking up. Hoping it just takes a few more weeks to fatten up but might not make a difference, this ones been weird from the get go.

Ripleys OG
9BNQajC.jpg

vr96Jge.jpg

W5NvMls.jpg

Hubbabubbahaze missing its top cola and another on the left.
oHMux1n.jpg

fKGjVQw.jpg

Budrot on the HBHz from the outside, just a tiny rotten leaf but on the inside its pretty nasty. Might end up turning most of the plant into hash and keeping the smaller buds to smoke depending on how the next week or so goes.
1GRVlo3.jpg

LpHGQI1.jpg

Couple other pics of my outdoor autos.
Chemdogging
dWfzADB.jpg

M5maiXb.jpg

Mango Smile, stunted but still pretty frosty.
AGgBvFf.jpg

zeR2jdV.jpg

and a group pic of my second batch I started, now on day 52
Mango Smile, Samsquantch OG, Canna Cheese x2, Sour Stomper and Pink Panama
1vGSV4u.jpg

@Shiva's Mistress my last home was close to you and grew year round.

@Waira those girls a looks nice and red.

@OregonBlackBear flamingo down!! I’m assuming those are to scare off the deer? Nice looking location

@Quentin3176 liked a man who doesn’t try an beat a dead photoperiod over and over!!

update Kyote 8/3
@Waira @Dinafem-Mark

Weekwee update on Green Poison FF and Dinafem Critical+2.0 auto. Well good news for sure as the tall GP started flowering last week and the bush GP appears to be starting now. I've only grown at 49N over the years and never had any photo start flowering before the 3rd week of August. So looking at a mid September harvest makes me one happy camper.:joy: I'm used to chopping outdoors around Halloween, sometimes in the snow.

Feeding with Mega Crop line and rain water from the rain barrels.

GP bush just starting to flower unless i'm seeing tings :dizzy:
803.JPG

GP horned :devil: double kola flowering since last week. Must be the devil's weed:biggrin:
803a.JPG

:woohoo:We gots flowers on GP
803b.JPG

And the cruise control Dinafem Critical+2.0 stacking up nicely. Less than 3 weeks to go for her. The first C+2.0 was more Sativa looking than this one. Same nutes, same mix, yet this one darker fatter leaves. I chopped the non comp one Friday at midnight. The lemon aroma took over the house for a bit.
803c.JPG

That all for this week folks. Stay safe, stay happy! :d5:

Back