Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

53N for me lol. Photos are a struggle in the garden here as the sun fucks off by flower time. If I had better placement I might succeed but I just stick to autos outdoors these days lol......I'm not jealous at all.... :rofl: :pass:

You're from the UK, I feel sorry for anyone jealous of your weather...

GG & AP have been getting same regiment but since ap is more affected im thinkin shes gonna be a heavy feeder... which makes sense. Seedsman states it is a vigorous plant and it is obviously gonna need more than ive been giving...
So, pulled the trigger and gave the needy princess AP a gallon of wormcasting tea. 3.2 oz per gal... hope i didnt do wrong by her but the pale yellow leaves were concerning me and dont wanna lose a plant cuz I’m not meeting her needs. It rained last night so it was pretty much absorbed instantly. Hope it does the trick...!

IMG_0577.jpg
MOB aug 1st.jpg

Stickman's MOB June 10th vs august 1st. Over five feet tall and wide, it's looking me in the eye and still stretching for the sun.

IMG_0688.jpg

Sensi Star clone set out June 10th. Doing great in a less than ideal soil mix in a 45 gallon smart pot. They do love their fish mix.

Also this just in, deer appear to be repelled by pink lawn flamingos. Don't ask me, I don't make the rules.

Didn't have anywhere else to drop these, wish I had entered but my state is under attack by feds and it's been busy.

Yes the live shot was a couple of weeks ago of the plant and a bud shot on the plant I had tagged you in the pic I do believe 2 maybe 3 weeks ago? Giving the FV's another shot will be a hard sell on me I think. The Fast Buds CBD Crack and the 1:1, I would say that is fairly accurate and just from the effects Im guessing somewhere around 6 to 10% THC to CBD. Its a good stone nice and mellow probably one of the stronger CBD strains I have smoked. I have 4 crushed disc in my back and a torn rotatory cuff in my right shoulder some pins and screws in my ankle and 12 old broken bones so my pain level is usually right up their and the CBD Crack works great for my pain and muscle relaxation. 6 kids and a tone of stress and it works great for that too... The flavor is a lemon, pine, peppery taste that is quite pleasant and smooth, it doesn't choke the shit out of me which I like.
I must have missed them as your final pics - :doh: ... would you do me a favor and post them up again please? I'm trying to tuck them in the staff comp' thread in back for easy access when poll time comes,...
I don't blame you Jean-O, but think on it and go with long proven Sweet on this if you decide to try even just one,... Green Poison is fast even as a regular, FV is blazing fast, stable reliable performance time after time and top Q' buds! ...Sometime I want to try Delicious Seeds FV's too, I know they have very good genetics, but haven't run any of their FV's yet....
Something I wanted to ask you bro', is what your FV's were started under for light hours, how long they were under that sched', and what transition/hardening period they had and going into what light/dark hours outside? From what I hear from breeders, too long in light hours, too late in transitioning process can cause them to trigger blooming, even partly, then you get caught up in that confused-reveg' state... I'd like to eliminate that as a cause for your troubles first... Plus, each cultivar, even pheno' is going to have it's own quirks with this... Look at the RM triggering so early - :shrug:- shit, I'm still at about 13.5 light hours now, have 14h20min at max... That regular Gorilla Breath went into bloom in early August last year, a real head scratcher that one!
The CBD crosses I'm liking a lot... got a Honey Peach CBD auto going now, that's about 1:1,... same deal, you get a light buzz and nice efficacy effects from the CBD +THC combo,... Sweet has a bunch of CBD x's to their best cultivars, auto and photo :thumbsup: ... Next season I'm seriously considering running one of the photo' crosses since friends/patient like it so much, I need a bigger supply!

View attachment 1219728View attachment 1219729

Stickman's MOB June 10th vs august 1st. Over five feet tall and wide, it's looking me in the eye and still stretching for the sun.
.....Sensi Star clone set out June 10th. Doing great in a less than ideal soil mix in a 45 gallon smart pot. They do love their fish mix.
Also this just in, deer appear to be repelled by pink lawn flamingos. Don't ask me, I don't make the rules.
Didn't have anywhere else to drop these, wish I had entered but my state is under attack by feds and it's been busy.
:vibe::greenthumb:beauties OBB! ....Oh man, I got me MoB pangs already -:rofl: :drool:... and a Sensi Star clone, fantastic! I can't wait to see them in bloom brudda,... Can you tell yet if the MoB is a purple pheno' from the presex calyxes? Stick selected all "green" parents, one was especially frosty he deemed
"white pheno"...
... the Flamingo's, GTFO! :crying: That's interesting and hilarious,... if you could mount them on springs so they sway and bob around some, that'd be even better maybe!
Post here or at my threads my friend, you're welcome where ever :passit:....

if you could mount them on springs so they sway and bob around some, that'd be even better maybe!

oh boy, flamingospringz! :jump: (sorry, best me could come up with atsm :smoking: ) ppp

:vibe::greenthumb:beauties OBB! ....Oh man, I got me MoB pangs already -:rofl: :drool:... and a Sensi Star clone, fantastic! I can't wait to see them in bloom brudda,... Can you tell yet if the MoB is a purple pheno' from the presex calyxes? Stick selected all "green" parents, one was especially frosty he deemed
"white pheno"...
... the Flamingo's, GTFO! :crying: That's interesting and hilarious,... if you could mount them on springs so they sway and bob around some, that'd be even better maybe!
Post here or at my threads my friend, you're welcome where ever :passit:....

Do we have a yield record for a MOB? I think there's a chance I'll be pushing two elbows this year... It's the biggest MOB I've seen yet. Definitely a green pheno. If I had time, space, and genetics I'd fight like hell to preserve the purple pheno. All my friends thought the super deep purp pheno was the most potent, they even named it dark matter.

Back