Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Just looked at waira’s quick and dirty diagnosis thread in infirmary section... looks like nitrogen deficiency on the alaskan purple. Thinking shes gonna have to get fed twice a week...
GG & AP have been getting same regiment but since ap is more affected im thinkin shes gonna be a heavy feeder... which makes sense. Seedsman states it is a vigorous plant and it is obviously gonna need more than ive been giving...

@Waira Dinafem Blue WIdow Update for photo's. She hit beast mode about a week ago and is huge. Close to a ft taller than me at 6ft 3in. Despite whatever issue she has going on she does not give a shit. It started preflower about 2 weeks ago and has pistols poping all over her now. Ive probably got another week or so of stretch to go through and I should start to see some flowers here soon.
View attachment 1219301
She might be close to 8 ft the cage is 8ft tall I havent put a tape measure to her don't honestly care personally just as long as she puts out the #'s
Photo period I assume? Biting my fingers waiting for signs of actually flowering over here. Its been about 7 years since I had "children". The first couple weeks can look like nothing is going on then you come back a while later and holy crap we have lift off.

Photo period I assume? Biting my fingers waiting for signs of actually flowering over here. Its been about 7 years since I had "children". The first couple weeks can look like nothing is going on then you come back a while later and holy crap we have lift off.
Yeah she is a photo. I would bet bye the end of Aug. we will have be getting some nice bud shots to be showing off. Im not sure of where you are located but I usually finish mid to late september on the rare occasion I've ran into mid October with some stubborn plants but not usually. They flower up quite a bit quicker outdoors the transition period takes longer though.

Yeah she is a photo. I would bet bye the end of Aug. we will have be getting some nice bud shots to be showing off. Im not sure of where you are located but I usually finish mid to late september on the rare occasion I've ran into mid October with some stubborn plants but not usually. They flower up quite a bit quicker outdoors the transition period takes longer though.
Frost reports are listed sept 21-30. But we are 10% in aug. I know outdoors things dont flip as hard as inside. But when the days start getting down they really start packing. By Oct if we dont frost I should say snow its a off year. Doing a hoop house and wondering how late things can finish in there. I would think for sure into OCT. Upper Great Lakes.

Waiting for the same here!

New update on the aces. Photos only, nothing negative or positive to mention. Healthy and growing as intended. Difficult to keep in check and control their height. Already at maximum height i can support, around 1.80 cms.
IMG_20200801_191913.jpg
IMG_20200801_191918.jpg
IMG_20200801_191925.jpg
IMG_20200801_191932.jpg
IMG_20200801_191948.jpg
IMG_20200801_191959.jpg

@Jpkindbud & @becauseofseizers -- the agony of waiting to flower!
You poor high latitude people.
My photos flower in the middle of July here...
I don't fear the frost, just a month where every day is almost 100F...

@moutros -- jungle!
I think I saw a jaguar in there!

@MasonJarOG @St. Tom yeah man it's a kick in the shitter but it's one of those things isn't it. I remember hacking chunks out of my sk#1 a couple of years ago and lost a fair bit so tried to get ahead of it here. She's about ready i rekon, just missed that last bulking up. I'm thinking the daquari lime would be a better contender anyways as that main colas growing lovely....so far lol. Yeah im with you on the indoor grow mate. I couldn't do without them. I love the outdoors but it is a risk and you could walk away with fuck all haha there's gotta be something coming in so indoors has to be there lol
I’m getting a good taste of 45N this yea. I was growing at 33N previously and knew I had a good thing there. So hats off to the northern growers where deer, bears, Bigfoot, PM and Mold are a way of life.

@Waira
Update: so the crappy British weather has hit my plants - bud rot on both. I’ve cut the obvious rotten buds out and moved my plants in to direct sun as it’s been shining the last couple of days so the ladies have dried out from the rain. It hurt cutting the tops off both :( and having to remove a big chunk from the middle of the skinny lady. Hopefully the rest of the buds survive, only a couple of weeks to go on them!
View attachment 1218952View attachment 1218953View attachment 1218954
I made a mix of H2o2 3% and RO 2:1 to spray on those spots and it worked pretty good at controlling its spread for me one year.

Back