Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@MasonJarOG @St. Tom yeah man it's a kick in the shitter but it's one of those things isn't it. I remember hacking chunks out of my sk#1 a couple of years ago and lost a fair bit so tried to get ahead of it here. She's about ready i rekon, just missed that last bulking up. I'm thinking the daquari lime would be a better contender anyways as that main colas growing lovely....so far lol. Yeah im with you on the indoor grow mate. I couldn't do without them. I love the outdoors but it is a risk and you could walk away with fuck all haha there's gotta be something coming in so indoors has to be there lol
this was her a week before i didn't take any pics after that as she was coated on nearly every branch it just come on so fast but as normal i did have her in the greenhouse

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_163423.jpg
    IMG_20200624_163423.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200624_163522.jpg
    IMG_20200624_163522.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 47
That sucks man. Last year was pretty much same for me. I did terribly. I did put a perspex roof on which was quite murky though. Both years that I've done well I've had no roof on the greenhouse so it's just a outdoor grow room really. Helps with ventilation a lot. Although obviously not perfect lol.

update Green Hornet 7/29
The two on the left are a Black Domina (Pet Chicken) photo that is a clone of a plant that turned half white and a Stardawg auto
Blk. Domina Stardawg ACDC.JPG
(Tiny) both are my entrants. The other is a AC/DC otto high CBD and another of the Same Black Domina clone stuck in the dirt. There is only a few small white leaf edges showing on the clones. :shrug:

Maybe someone can help me here...

For this comp, can each person have both an auto comp plant and a photo comp plant?
Or do we just have one comp plant per person?

@Waira yes I remember Greenskill’s garden. I could have scrog any one of these outdoors or trained it lower. Had a little setback.. my neighbor went out of town and set a sprinkler to run at 8pm and i was getting overspray and it started a pm issue. The teas I used set off some crazy growth too and had to spend a few hours to defoil and spray. I’m a real believer on the teas now. The Sativa was most affected. I’m trying the flying skull to also take care some pests too. Luckily it had me check out my potted plants and harvested one that was ready that had one little spot of pm. I did my h2o2 bath on everything to knock down anything else I couldn’t see while they hand dry.
:doh: :cuss: Oh bugger and fek! ...I'da jumped the fence and put a pail over the sprinkler - :rofl:
..... No doubt, proper teas are straight-up magic! Have you looked into the foliar anti-fungal inoculants? Some types of teas can be helpful too, loading up the leaf surface with other bene's that crowd out and out-compete the PM. All are more preventative than curative though...
Let us know how that Nuke'm works - :amazon:
Good spot on that ready gal, and save on the rot invasion!

Evening grofo's....2 updates in 1 here as I was lazy and didn't upload pics last night lol. Took a few nights shots but they're not the greatest quality as I was trying to be quick. Don't want the neighbours getting suspicious lol..........today's update, I came in from work and had a look in. Noticed the tell tale sign of a dead leaf.. the dreaded mould on the comp ultimates main cola. Only slight amounts in 2 spots but if I learned anything from my past attempts its that I'll be cutting that shit out nightly until she's fully done so bit the bullet and took the top now. A little earlier than I'd like but ready enough I suppose. Still plenty left on her and I'll be monitoring her more now. Not noticed any on the others......yet lol.......
:spels: :hump: -- ooOOOoo night shots finally! It's like they're 3 weeks riper instantly.... Gaaahhh, you too, huh? Few are spared this fucking menace! Being mentally scarred a couple times does make for sharper eyes though- :rofl: ... that tell-tale off color, sometimes wilted leaf.... It looks like it got into the main stem, from there it's shit-show highway to all points above, so I think you did the right thing too mate, snip&save! That girl looks more frosty than the typical Ultimate's I see - :thumbsup:

pdate and I have to say looking pretty good
:growing: she's turning into a privacy hedge! .... nice work Dabb's, I'm glad you had a back-up girl!

Maybe someone can help me here...

For this comp, can each person have both an auto comp plant and a photo comp plant?
Or do we just have one comp plant per person?
:thumbsup:- Absolutely Missy, same deal across the board..... 3 choices to run for most the Comp', last 2 weeks you pick one officially for your final live and eventually dry shots to enter into the Poll.... Only restriction is your choice can't be part of another Comp'.

:doh: :cuss: Oh bugger and fek! ...I'da jumped the fence and put a pail over the sprinkler - :rofl:
..... No doubt, proper teas are straight-up magic! Have you looked into the foliar anti-fungal inoculants? Some types of teas can be helpful too, loading up the leaf surface with other bene's that crowd out and out-compete the PM. All are more preventative than curative though...
Let us know how that Nuke'm works - :amazon:
Good spot on that ready gal, and save on the rot invasion!

:spels: :hump: -- ooOOOoo night shots finally! It's like they're 3 weeks riper instantly.... Gaaahhh, you too, huh? Few are spared this fucking menace! Being mentally scarred a couple times does make for sharper eyes though- :rofl: ... that tell-tale off color, sometimes wilted leaf.... It looks like it got into the main stem, from there it's shit-show highway to all points above, so I think you did the right thing too mate, snip&save! That girl looks more frosty than the typical Ultimate's I see - :thumbsup:
Yeah man as much as I try to keep them aired out it inevitably happens here and there. A shame but one of those things. On the upside....some fresh smoke in a week :woody: haha.

Back