Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Did 4 2.5gals and 1 seed per. Everything is outside. Would people suggest starting the under light inside. I really wanted to try a bush plant and let them just sit outside till hopefully something finishes.

I find maybe just 2 weeks inside under lights is plenty. Though have done longer.
Best if you can get them used to old sol before moving outside full time.

:vibe:Beefy chicks make me hot dude - :rofl: - nice and sparkly too!.... yup, I'd take her ASAP, botrytis moves internally like a mofo,... It's there and on the move, don't we know it...
Be sure to snap some nice live cola/bud shots for the poll :pimp: .... damn, that lens falling out so easily is BS, I'd bark at the seller/company about it and get it replaced!

:woohoo1: coming along very well Kyote! I'm keen on seeing how the GP fast's perform,... The Red MandarineF1FV is looking like she'll switch very soon, a surprise on some levels,.. but all these "FV's" will have variable cultivar and pheno' triggering sensitivity; this girl will be the soonest I've ever had! Question now will be how quickly she finishes. RM is not noted to be particularly fast for an FV, nothing like her new close cousin Tropicana Poison F1FV. In a way i feel RM is a sort of prototype to TP and the reg photo Red Hot Cookies Sweet put out this year... TP is blazing fast apparently!

:nono: fuck that running! When that shit happens, you should take a picture of the clown, right in his face, ditto for the car he showed up in! No threats or anything, but that let's them know you have them by the balls if any "trouble" goes down, legal or not,... :goodluck:

:crying:... don't be droppin' the "B" word Missy! :rolleyes2:
Did ya catch my lady shes just starting to flower an that's my check in with her .

Did 4 2.5gals and 1 seed per. Everything is outside. Would people suggest starting the under light inside. I really wanted to try a bush plant and let them just sit outside till hopefully something finishes.

Either plan is good. I also popped a seed into a 5 gallon bag today and see if I can get it to finish off in the greenhouse in late September and early October. I'll put a light up as well to aide in flowering. I've got the bag sitting outdoors in a shady spot with a humidity dome on and will leave that on until the first set of true leaves are out. Then off with the dome and into the sun with her. I've never had a greenhouse before so its a learning curve on how best to use it.

dome.JPG

Those leaf tips curling down, probably from the Peters.
But it's strange, because it's fairly low in N, being 5-11-25.
She is a very deep green, though, so must be a low N feeder.
Still, I think she needs the higher PK for the buds, and it's working!!

:woohoo1: Nature girls looking great Missy! :d5:
You know, I'd bet the other way on these two and their N needs/tolerances,... You'd think the Thai would be touchy with the N, typical of her kin generally, right? And the nice JH cross, a hungry hungry hybrid! :shrug:...maybe all that alone time is giving them an identity crisis- :confused1: :haha:

Icee blaster an the second round ladies
:spels: that's a sexy crew Dank! Amazing what a little decent weather can do for them :coffee:
All you light-dep'ers been waving early buds-in-my-face - :cuss: :rofl: .... weeeeelll now I got a girl on the move early! My turn,... soon-ish.... :rofl: ... RM F1FV is shifting gears right now, an' she gonna be bug-eyes hot!! ...hoping she'll be the redder color pheno',....

Last edited:
@Waira yes I remember Greenskill’s garden. I could have scrog any one of these outdoors or trained it lower. Had a little setback.. my neighbor went out of town and set a sprinkler to run at 8pm and i was getting overspray and it started a pm issue. The teas I used set off some crazy growth too and had to spend a few hours to defoil and spray. I’m a real believer on the teas now. The Sativa was most affected. I’m trying the flying skull to also take care some pests too. Luckily it had me check out my potted plants and harvested one that was ready that had one little spot of pm. I did my h2o2 bath on everything to knock down anything else I couldn’t see while they hand dry.
2CD7ADFA-0A81-4C8A-8F17-08FA751D4382.jpeg
526300E7-D2B3-4C84-8602-EEDB1DFBF0A5.jpeg
55F5B887-3858-47B2-9F8B-4CF541B26DCD.jpeg
24863406-09A2-40FE-9C5E-48BEDDF6B071.jpeg
F5A0B941-5C5C-4BB5-817A-D99D085410ED.jpeg

update Quentin 7/29
Evening grofo's....2 updates in 1 here as I was lazy and didn't upload pics last night lol. Took a few nights shots but they're not the greatest quality as I was trying to be quick. Don't want the neighbours getting suspicious lol..........today's update, I came in from work and had a look in. Noticed the tell tale sign of a dead leaf.. the dreaded mould on the comp ultimates main cola. Only slight amounts in 2 spots but if I learned anything from my past attempts its that I'll be cutting that shit out nightly until she's fully done so bit the bullet and took the top now. A little earlier than I'd like but ready enough I suppose. Still plenty left on her and I'll be monitoring her more now. Not noticed any on the others......yet lol.......

Last night's pics.....
20200728_213344.jpg
20200728_213402.jpg
^ultimate before her chop
20200728_213416.jpg
^comp daiquiri lime
20200728_213442.jpg
^non comp ultimate
20200728_213507.jpg
^non comp daiquiri lime........

...........today's update........
20200729_194047.jpg
20200729_194102.jpg
20200729_194111.jpg
20200729_194120.jpg
20200729_194143.jpg
20200729_194151.jpg
20200729_194213.jpg

..........mould pics........
20200729_194927.jpg
20200729_194954.jpg
20200729_195418.jpg
^still a fair bit on her.

:vibes: :headbang:

Evening grofo's....2 updates in 1 here as I was lazy and didn't upload pics last night lol. Took a few nights shots but they're not the greatest quality as I was trying to be quick. Don't want the neighbours getting suspicious lol..........today's update, I came in from work and had a look in. Noticed the tell tale sign of a dead leaf.. the dreaded mould on the comp ultimates main cola. Only slight amounts in 2 spots but if I learned anything from my past attempts its that I'll be cutting that shit out nightly until she's fully done so bit the bullet and took the top now. A little earlier than I'd like but ready enough I suppose. Still plenty left on her and I'll be monitoring her more now. Not noticed any on the others......yet lol.......

Last night's pics.....
View attachment 1218492View attachment 1218493^ultimate before her chop View attachment 1218494^comp daiquiri lime View attachment 1218495^non comp ultimate View attachment 1218496^non comp daiquiri lime........

...........today's update........
View attachment 1218497View attachment 1218498View attachment 1218499View attachment 1218500View attachment 1218501View attachment 1218502View attachment 1218503
..........mould pics........View attachment 1218504View attachment 1218505View attachment 1218506^still a fair bit on her.

:vibes: :headbang:
nice plants buddy but what a fucker i only grew 1 outdoors this year and lost the whole plant to it I'm just so glad i have my tent as a backup but mould is almost guaranteed in the UK for me it seems

@MasonJarOG @St. Tom yeah man it's a kick in the shitter but it's one of those things isn't it. I remember hacking chunks out of my sk#1 a couple of years ago and lost a fair bit so tried to get ahead of it here. She's about ready i rekon, just missed that last bulking up. I'm thinking the daquari lime would be a better contender anyways as that main colas growing lovely....so far lol. Yeah im with you on the indoor grow mate. I couldn't do without them. I love the outdoors but it is a risk and you could walk away with fuck all haha there's gotta be something coming in so indoors has to be there lol

Back