Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@Waira

Heat and humidity has been high the last 2 days. Temps in the low 90s n humidity RH 90%...
UGH !!!
This is where I determine a good easy running plant or a, difficult fungus plant. In determining whether I'm going to grow that plant next year or not outside.
I keep a really sharp eye on the all the plants and watch these Nemesis of cannabis and all the other ones. So far so good had a good grow season. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of it finish out so well.
There's so many elements to the outside grow. From the smallest microbe to the largest Ripper.
So I'm going to begin harvesting the Dragon Blood if not today by tomorrow morning I'll take it in two stages most likely..I'm feared I don't want to get any more Bud Bud rot to it and it's plenty ripe enough to take.

That Dragon Blood cola is a real beauty pageant queen!
All the best for dealing with / avoiding the evil you-know-what.
Glad you are watching her every day!

I'm getting some heavy rains lately, had about 4" = 100mm in the last 3 days, and RH is right up, too.
So I'm going to be checking my Thai Gold in particular,
the Guerilla Gold genetics are supposed to be very strong against you-know-what.

@Waira @Dinafem-Mark
And the non comp Critical+2.0 that is going down this week. Thursday will be day 82 on her. I moved her to a less noticeable place after some dude came knocking on the door the other day with the lame excuse of "looking for Kaleb". Dude looked sketchy to me. It's real easy to pick up a 5 gallon bag with a plant in it. I've had this one on straight H2O for 7 days now and the uptake has really slowed.

Sounds very dodgy to me, that dude...
Are you going to sleep on the back porch at night with your paint ball gun?
(This is Weed Warrior / GS's old method for dealing with that kind of asshat...)

Those Critical + 2.0s look great, nice fat chunky buds!

I'm getting some heavy rains lately, had about 4" = 100mm in the last 3 days, and RH is right up, too.
the Guerilla Gold genetics are supposed to be very strong against you-know-what.

(This is Weed Warrior / GS's old method for dealing with that kind of asshat...)

Thanks sis :pass:

That's a lot of rain.
It's that time of year... The day's are shorting and the shadows are getting longer.
The plants will soon start to show they're flowers.
My Sage n sour plant is a early starter and started showing pre-bud sign 5 day's ago. As soon as the daylight hour's started to drop she started stacking and now is in full flowers on.

I mite think your Thai plant would start to show flowering early next week. Maybe around the 9th of August.
From here on out with the lowering sun (uv) and chances of more rain leading to higher RH.
Having a jar of Green cure and treating your plants and surrounding area every so often will keep back the dreaded YOU KNOW WHAT...
That stuff (Green cure) work's better than anything I've ever used. And it's all organic and safe to use right up to the day of harvest...
20200717_091049.jpg

:headbang::pass:

:smoking: Smokey, they will land just fine, if nekked! Have you seen the pics of the accidental 4-pot of Lambsbread I had stuffed into only 25gal pot? They started eating fans right after bloom started,... We have chatted about your situation, and largely this is coming down to large plants in a smaller pot volume that optimal. i think they don't get to store quite enough during veg' because they are cranking it up and building, and not yet feeling the tight shoes,... then when they have such a large biomass to support up top, and not the best volume of roots to back it up, they can fade faster and easy,... other factors are in play too as mentioned,... it's impossible to spot this mate when in veg' they look bloody fine, and yours did! So, you think " hmmm, feeds seems good enough" and you stay the course,... No telling 'til later! All you can do now, especially at this stage, is keep them fed best you can and slow the fan-snacking down,... My last Creeper auto is doing the exact same thing mate! She's about a week or so out, but despite feeding her as much as I dare, the color is going fast, fans getting sucked down...:crisps:
:pass:hey Waira, i had similar situation last winter with the autos, just wondering weather related, or maybe pot too small, might give them a little N, see what i can find in a fast syntheic. I think so Waira i remember one looking yellow in the fans. mustve been Lambsbread. They did loook beautiful in vege, now they lost quite alot of fans, but lucky they got alot fo them. I think for larger photos the 50L pot not the 35(actually more 30). I am tempted to try the ground also, try a little N to see if i can slow down the fans, and fed them last with Canna Bio Flores NPK 316 with P added to bump up the low P of the canna., try a quick N fix with next water, due tomorrow by looking at them, wetting agent seems good though, i wonder slowly so it doest just piss out the bottom

Thanks sis :pass:

That's a lot of rain.

I mite think your Thai plant would start to show flowering early next week. Maybe around the 9th of August.

Luckily no more rain today, so sunshine forecast for a few more days at least.

The Thai Gold started flowering a long time back, just taking her time.
Here she is, as of this afternoon:
20200728 LBH Selection (3).jpg

Her perfume is starting to get stronger, too...

Right? He woke my spidy senses up. :yoinks: Not sleeping on the deck, just did a bit of a spell is all :wiz: The paint ball gun is a good idea too.:biggrin:

The Critical+2.0 impress me. I haven't had much experience with autos, yet this one from Dinafem is definitely a good one. :thumbsup:

Rain and RH are a pain at times outdoors:sad: Early flowering, not so bad. Later on, pain in the arse :wall:

update Shiva' 7/28
Day 91 (Flowering Day 64) La Buena Hierba: Thai Gold Photo

After those short but heavy rains, the pot was leaning a bit.
She's getting a bit top-heavy as well, so straightened her up.

20200728 LBH Selection (3).jpg

Yellowing still slowly progressing, but not enough to make me worried.
She had another drink of the Peters 5-11-26 mix I took to the site last week.
Should not only provide nutes, but counter-balance any acidity in the rain water.

20200728 LBH Selection (4).jpg

Last shot:

20200728 LBH Selection (5).jpg

8.5 weeks, but still weeks out.
Keep praying for more clear sunny days, and opportunities to water as needed.

Day 62 (Flowering Day 25) La Buena Hierba: Jack Herer Auto

Meanwhile, this girl is starting to show her spears!
One of the top colas was bent right down at 90 degrees from the rain.
Propped it back up by tucking it behind another cola.
The longest cola is a good solid foot of sativa bud shaping up!

20200728 LBH Selection (1).jpg

Those leaf tips curling down, probably from the Peters.
But it's strange, because it's fairly low in N, being 5-11-25.
She is a very deep green, though, so must be a low N feeder.
Still, I think she needs the higher PK for the buds, and it's working!!

20200728 LBH Selection (2).jpg

The other cola that got bent down has that cool curling frond like shape to her now.
She'll probably straighten though.

Should have got better photos of the whole plants, but light wasn't great.

Love and hugs,
~SM
:love:

But you can't control everything outside heat and humidity he's such a killer because of the plant can't release the green heat that it builds up during this time and the green heat kills it's self.. Because it can't burn... Too wet... But it kills the plant flesh from the green heat. This leaves a spot open for fungus investigation. In this case the dreaded Bud rot in 2 days 2 Bud's have been affected with the Bud rot from the Heat and humidity. 1 small spot on each large bud cluster.
I keep a really sharp eye on the all the plants and watch these Nemesis of cannabis and all the other ones. So far so good had a good grow season. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of it finish out so well.
:vibe:Beefy chicks make me hot dude - :rofl: - nice and sparkly too!.... yup, I'd take her ASAP, botrytis moves internally like a mofo,... It's there and on the move, don't we know it...
Be sure to snap some nice live cola/bud shots for the poll :pimp: .... damn, that lens falling out so easily is BS, I'd bark at the seller/company about it and get it replaced!

Weekwee update here from sunny Vancouver Island :cools: 2x Green Poison FF and 1x Dinafem Critical+2.0 autoflower, and non comp C+2.0.
All get fed with Mega Crop line of nutes.
:woohoo1: coming along very well Kyote! I'm keen on seeing how the GP fast's perform,... The Red MandarineF1FV is looking like she'll switch very soon, a surprise on some levels,.. but all these "FV's" will have variable cultivar and pheno' triggering sensitivity; this girl will be the soonest I've ever had! Question now will be how quickly she finishes. RM is not noted to be particularly fast for an FV, nothing like her new close cousin Tropicana Poison F1FV. In a way i feel RM is a sort of prototype to TP and the reg photo Red Hot Cookies Sweet put out this year... TP is blazing fast apparently!
I moved her to a less noticeable place after some dude came knocking on the door the other day with the lame excuse of "looking for Kaleb". Dude looked sketchy to me. It's real easy to pick up a 5 gallon bag with a plant in it.
:nono: fuck that running! When that shit happens, you should take a picture of the clown, right in his face, ditto for the car he showed up in! No threats or anything, but that let's them know you have them by the balls if any "trouble" goes down, legal or not,... :goodluck:

:crying:... don't be droppin' the "B" word Missy! :rolleyes2:

Back