Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Well had to take both the Hubbabubbahaze and Chemdogging down today (day 75) as I found a few more bits of rot before and during trimming. Both will be going towards bubble hash. Forgot to take a good picture of the HBHz buds but they look pretty nice, really frosty. Chemdogging was extremely frosty and made my gloves really greasy/oily rather than the traditional sticky like HBHz was. Do you know if this is common with Chemdogging? Never seen that before. Both plants were probably another 10-14 days from being truly ready with just some cloudy trichomes near the top buds. Also took down that small mango smile as it had trichs going amber, this one was planned for hash all along.

Definitely is the cool humid nights here. Checked the humidity the last few nights and its been high 70s low 80s. Haven't seen any dew or anything on the grass but thats gotta be it. Never heard of Optic Foliar before but looks like good stuff. Found a local place that sells it (apparently called Optic Foliar Elium now or maybe just here in Canada) so I'll look to grab some of that. Can you use it directly on the buds as a preventative or how would you recommend using? Ya that ROG is a weird one but smells amazing and is covered in trichs. Looks like its going to go at least another 3 weeks and hopefully stays rot free since its so airy lol. Ill keep a few buds for smoking if it can last that long.

Couple pictures here. Ill get a few better pics of the carnivorous bowl next couple days but they're still stuck in pots until I finish moving later this month.
Hubbabubbahaze
nmW95yS.jpg

a305whj.jpg

Chemdogging
7BSCoYJ.jpg

ESmWtbu.jpg

SJvBWO4.jpg

pic #1 -> pupper! :jump: ppp

Well had to take both the Hubbabubbahaze and Chemdogging down today (day 75) as I found a few more bits of rot before and during trimming. Both will be going towards bubble hash. Forgot to take a good picture of the HBHz buds but they look pretty nice, really frosty. Chemdogging was extremely frosty and made my gloves really greasy/oily rather than the traditional sticky like HBHz was. Do you know if this is common with Chemdogging? Never seen that before. Both plants were probably another 10-14 days from being truly ready with just some cloudy trichomes near the top buds. Also took down that small mango smile as it had trichs going amber, this one was planned for hash all along.

Definitely is the cool humid nights here. Checked the humidity the last few nights and its been high 70s low 80s. Haven't seen any dew or anything on the grass but thats gotta be it. Never heard of Optic Foliar before but looks like good stuff. Found a local place that sells it (apparently called Optic Foliar Elium now or maybe just here in Canada) so I'll look to grab some of that. Can you use it directly on the buds as a preventative or how would you recommend using? Ya that ROG is a weird one but smells amazing and is covered in trichs. Looks like its going to go at least another 3 weeks and hopefully stays rot free since its so airy lol. Ill keep a few buds for smoking if it can last that long.

Couple pictures here. Ill get a few better pics of the carnivorous bowl next couple days but they're still stuck in pots until I finish moving later this month.
Hubbabubbahaze
nmW95yS.jpg

a305whj.jpg

Chemdogging
7BSCoYJ.jpg

ESmWtbu.jpg

SJvBWO4.jpg
awesome pic's mate, can you give me a close-up of the venus fly trap and whats the one to the right,

update Quentin 8/5
Update pics incoming :smoking: I think I'm on week 17 for the comp girls and 16 for the non comp daiquiri lime. Couldn't be happier at the moment, had a light touch of mould last week and the ultimates aren't as densly formed as I'd of hoped as in previous years. But the daquari limes are killing it. Rock hard and dense. The non comp had a very slight touch of mould mid week but I risked it and cut just the mould and observed, so far I've yet to see more. The comp daiquiri limes main cola is looking close to ready in the scope, plenty of cloudiness going On, I'd like a little longer but daren't risk losing it so will probably take that in the next day or two and let the rest go. Also maybe some selected buds from around the ultimates as they're also close with some a little further behind.

.........ultimate (missing her main cola)......
20200805_210524.jpg

20200805_210514.jpg

.........daquari lime (@Waira I'd like to name this my official comp plant please).......
20200805_210600.jpg
20200805_210608.jpg
20200805_210630.jpg

.......non comp ultimate (not as dense as she looks but smells beautiful).......
20200805_210658.jpg
20200805_210718.jpg
20200805_210749.jpg

....... but the winner for me this year but of course I didn't choose it for the comp, my luck lol. My non comp daiquiri lime. A week behind the rest but taking the pure piss out of them all haha. She's a beast and I'm worried to high fuck I'm gunna come home to a mouldy dense ripe bud haha
20200805_210809.jpg
20200805_210844.jpg
20200805_210822.jpg
20200805_210903.jpg
20200805_210908.jpg

...........group photo
20200805_210942.jpg

Cheers guys.
Q

Hubbabubbahaze
nmW95yS.jpg

a305whj.jpg

Chemdogging
7BSCoYJ.jpg

ESmWtbu.jpg

SJvBWO4.jpg
Some nice looking fat buds!!

Update pics incoming :smoking: I think I'm on week 17 for the comp girls and 16 for the non comp daiquiri lime. Couldn't be happier at the moment, had a light touch of mould last week and the ultimates aren't as densly formed as I'd of hoped as in previous years. But the daquari limes are killing it. Rock hard and dense. The non comp had a very slight touch of mould mid week but I risked it and cut just the mould and observed, so far I've yet to see more. The comp daiquiri limes main cola is looking close to ready in the scope, plenty of cloudiness going On, I'd like a little longer but daren't risk losing it so will probably take that in the next day or two and let the rest go. Also maybe some selected buds from around the ultimates as they're also close with some a little further behind.

.........ultimate (missing her main cola)......
View attachment 1220864
View attachment 1220865
.........daquari lime (@Waira I'd like to name this my official comp plant please).......
View attachment 1220868View attachment 1220869View attachment 1220870
.......non comp ultimate (not as dense as she looks but smells beautiful).......
View attachment 1220871View attachment 1220872View attachment 1220873
....... but the winner for me this year but of course I didn't choose it for the comp, my luck lol. My non comp daiquiri lime. A week behind the rest but taking the pure piss out of them all haha. She's a beast and I'm worried to high fuck I'm gunna come home to a mouldy dense ripe bud haha
View attachment 1220877View attachment 1220878View attachment 1220879View attachment 1220880View attachment 1220881
...........group photo View attachment 1220885

Cheers guys.
Q
Wow nice your going to need more lighters :pop:

cool2.gif
yaaaa boiii-- That's a damn fun bowl o' death! I'm too lazy to dig up my Savage Garden book (Peter D'Amato; a must have Drew), could you tell me the species in there? There's a lot of hybrids these days as well! ...the Sundews are something I want to get, both the spoon leaf and multi-fulcrate types... There are some killer 'Traps too that are solid deep red (California Carnivores .com is his website/nursery)...:thumbsup:
I like the form of the little pitchers too.... :thanks: Cheers Drew'!

Back