Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

You stuff is looking awesome!!
Thanks grow bro...
I'll be harvesting in 2 weeks this 1st crop... Some of these guy's plant's are going to grow big naturally without using light deprivation techniques.
Before this contest is over.

But I like to use the longest most direct part of the sun that is offered to me in Michigan.
So I start flowering around June 1st so that I hit Peak sunlight by the solstice 21st where the sun is the most powerful it can be in my region and the plant's are just hitting they're 3rd week of flowering.
To me having the most powerful Sun with a plant that pretty much loves unlimited sunlight made it a "winner winner chicken dinner"
to me.
So forcing my plants to flower during this time using the light deprivation techniques is perfect... some of those colons are bigger around than Louisville Slugger baseball bats. The whole bat.. LoL

the city might come on to your property to work on power lines or check a meter and see your unlicensed water harvesting setup. or a neighbor might complain. but like you said if you control for mosquitoes i doubt you would ever have a problem
Ooh i get it, they dont want you collecting rain cuz they want you to pay for your water and prob think the more you collect the less you pay...

heya growmie, collectin rainwater here in mizery is not only legal, it'z encouraged...jus sayin :thumbsup: ppp
i got one of these things to put it in
1594320348238.png

update TGB 7/10
Update......repoted and put out to flower 10 days ago now...?.....nights are down to around 5c and days anywhere from 22-25c :thumbsup:.....still feeding 1/2 strength advanced nutrients grow, micro and bloom...been spraying with optic foliar 3 times a week....so far alls going good :smoking:

Charlotte's angel
20200711_135807.jpg

HSO "em dog"
20200711_135731.jpg

RQS Euphoria
20200711_135706.jpg

Back