Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Couple pics from yesterday, day 50 for these girls. Moved them off the deck and into the south end of the yard. Getting sun from about 10am until sundown although we've barely had any real warm weather and lots of rain. High for the next 7 days is 19C or 66F lol. Topdressed with gaia green bloom earlier in the week and gave them some microbes, molasses and a tbsp/gal of epsom salt. Otherwise just straight water.

Sounds as if we are growing in the same location as far as the weather goes. :wall: Plants are lookin good in spite of the lack of rays. :thumbsup:[

Group pic: Chemdogging, Mango Smile, Hubbabubbahaze, Ripleys OG and another Mango Smile (front to back)
:spels: lovely crew there Drew, excellent OD growing here! ...that Ripley's :vibe:... on the pinky pistils -->
Nice @31drew31 !!
I'm Loving the pink pistils on that hubbabubbahaze :drool:
Thanks! Someone on reddit posted a photo of a HBHZ yesterday and they had the same pink pistils too, might be a common thing on these. Theirs were outside as well so could be temperature related. Consistently getting to about 12-13C at night.
--> Mine had them too! A very pretty plant indeed,... Mine is dry enough to smoke, and it's very potent, praise to the UV light - :rofl: ...complex aroma, it screws with my nose in defining nuances; the bubblegum aroma was mild alive, now it's buried, but a sweet candy nuance is still there, along with aromatic woods/incense (Haze there), something earthy-musky....

@smokeyfromau --time to get harsher mate! That milk isn't doing doodly,... Potassium bicarb' is a meaner hit, and the safer type fungicides too (not neem, too stanky/oily),... You can snip off the worst leaves, they cannot be saved, all they do now is feed the fucking PM! I wish you had the Optic Foliar ATAK and Transport, that stuff hits hard and deep because of the Transport hauling the Cu into the epidermis where the PM is vampiring out nutes!
As you can see, some cultivars are rather weak against fungal attacks,... Hazes tend to be pretty tough fortunately, but this Amnesia (A Haze relative) clearly didn't get those genes- :doh:
The rest of the gang is looking beastly my man! :d5:

update Waira 7/12
:smoking:...update time, post-training... All got the frist round of styro-wedgies, to force the branches down at the base... This works better early on since the branches are still very pliable at the out parts, not too long yet, but stiffening up near the base. If I tie down now they bow out, so that LST will come a bit later,... Red Mandarine was ready though... That one is throwing elbows!

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV

rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg

>>>> F99 x BLR

fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg

>>> Mimosa Champagne

mc1.jpg
mc2.jpg

>>> Pineapple, a trippy looking girl to me,...color, leaf posture, toothy margins... interesting! I gotta make a final call between these last two...
pa1.jpg
pa2.jpg

:smoking:...update time, post-training... All got the frist round of styro-wedgies, to force the branches down at the base... This works better early on since the branches are still very pliable at the out parts, not too long yet, but stiffening up near the base. If I tie down now they bow out, so that LST will come a bit later,... Red Mandarine was ready though... That one is throwing elbows!

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV
View attachment 1212690View attachment 1212691

>>>> F99 x BLR
View attachment 1212692View attachment 1212693

>>> Mimosa Champagne
View attachment 1212694View attachment 1212695

>>> Pineapple, a trippy looking girl to me,...color, leaf posture, toothy margins... interesting! I gotta make a final call between these last two...
View attachment 1212696View attachment 1212697
I like the look of that red mandarin

I like the look of that red mandarin
She smells good too! There's some definite citrusy stuff off the stems... I went back to day to fine tune the wedges on them all and LST on her; she will shape up nicely and easily :thumbsup:...nice open frame!

update green hornet 7/13
Rained a small amount yesterday for the first time this month. Not enough rain for most plant life but it has been cooler. I am going to light def the Black Domina starting today. The Stardawg is the small plant in the small planter and moving slower than the high CBD plant.

Attachments

• Black Domina 2020 outdoor.JPG
    Black Domina 2020 outdoor.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 79
  • outdoor 2020.JPG
    outdoor 2020.JPG
    367.8 KB · Views: 80
  • High Alpine.JPG
    High Alpine.JPG
    337.8 KB · Views: 83
update Sleeper143 7/13
@Waira
Day 63 update: still not much going on, a bit of frosting has started to appear but no real growth that I can notice.
A couple of leaves on one of the plants have started to discolour, anyone got any ideas as to what it might be? Using Biotabs Guerrilla tabs and they get a weekly feed with Biotabs Guerrilla Juice, maybe these don’t cover all nutrients like I thought they would.
22BD1D4A-D1A8-4ED5-8C26-2655179FE725.jpeg
26238118-4DEC-435C-A682-6A69C241C1C9.jpeg
0C8D48EF-8574-4647-85D5-E5916FD92E87.jpeg

Back