Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Hey Now,
My latest addition to my growing arsenal. One of my concerns about outdoor growing was water. Chlorinated water specifically. Don’t know why I did not think of this sooner. Total outlay excluding filters was 32 bucks. I put two carbon filters in there and now I have chlorine free water for my organic, living soil. I’m so psyched.
34C6D58D-E4C4-4C9A-8563-14CD94322D46.jpeg

Hey Now,
My latest addition to my growing arsenal. One of my concerns about outdoor growing was water. Chlorinated water specifically. Don’t know why I did not think of this sooner. Total outlay excluding filters was 32 bucks. I put two carbon filters in there and now I have chlorine free water for my organic, living soil. I’m so psyched.
noice dude. your city/county let you catch rain water?

@Waira
Up date Hawaii Maui Waui
This plants doing outstanding she's really doing well this seed was approximately 5 years old. It was the last of my Nirvana Maui waui seeds. I really didn't expect it to pop.

And again my placing of this plant in the garden was not a very good choice of area.
As to the South of this plant stands the Towering OG fire. This OG fire outgrew my expectations by Leaps and Bounds... for she is a mountain of a plant...

But the Hawaiian Maui Waui is an awesome plant in all her glory.
I've grown her many times. And when given the right light in a day organically this plant will please anybody. it's a fun an awesome sativa to grow
She will have colons on it that are no less than 2 or 3 ft long when growing outside with a little bit of love.
The buds will be dank and hard hard like Hardwood. I never had any issues with the Hawaiian Maui Waui as far as pests or powdery mildew were concerned.
it seemed to be a very easy plant to grow and I believe any beginner could grow this plant and enjoy it very much at 18% + THC should please any sativa lover.

The overall flowering time of this plant is a little longer than your average hybrid.. at about 9 to10 weeks and it's a nice Harvest.
She'll give you a yield of about 600 gr finished or more outside.

View attachment 1210012View attachment 1210013View attachment 1210014View attachment 1210015View attachment 1210016
She too is an all organic grow 99.9% and foliar sprayed her first weeks of life... Boogie Brew tea and many other combinations of tea. She's now being fed the Earth Juice Bloom Pro. Along with various earthworm tea Alaskan fish poop tea. To the root zone.
I expect her to give me no less than a pound of quality AAA Smoke.

:thumbsup: :biker: :pass:
Oh shit serious contenders. Nice going

Wow is all I can say right now after reading through the last 10 pages. I think I’m asking for the Tealab for my birthday lol we have a serious grow off going here and at 11k views @Waira man !! I have to up my game here and go with massive amounts of organic material and still not sure which one will be the sole survivor?? @Dinafem-Mark and Gorilla or the Sativa Superauto...

Back