Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

:smokeout: ...OK, here's some fresh shots today! This soil is amazing, man it's soooo nice to pretty much just water and watch... :zen:.. though it's time for some inoculants and Si,...

These are the Comp Plants-->

>>> F99 x Black Lime Reserve
fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV.... beefing up very fast, love that vigor!
rm1.jpg

rm2a.jpg

>>> Mimosa Champagne
mc1.jpg
mc2.jpg

>>> group
g1.jpg
g2.jpg

:smokeout: ...OK, here's some fresh shots today! This soil is amazing, man it's soooo nice to pretty much just water and watch... :zen:.. though it's time for some inoculants and Si,...

These are the Comp Plants-->

>>> F99 x Black Lime Reserve
View attachment 1210839View attachment 1210840

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV.... beefing up very fast, love that vigor!
View attachment 1210841
View attachment 1210849

>>> Mimosa Champagne
View attachment 1210843View attachment 1210844

>>> group
View attachment 1210845View attachment 1210846

aww, how cute...they've all got matching clothez, their own lil wheelz & everything! :biggrin: ppp

:greenthumb:looking great Kyote! I'm interested in how the C+2.0's turn out especially,... Mine was a fast girl, made more open structure buds than is typical, and had a really tasty sweet cedar aroma and flavor... How do your smell so far? Other samples sent by friends were denser, more fruity in aroma,...
:drool:oh man, those cherries! So soon? Nice ripe sweet ones I'll eat until I'm poop-sick :rofl: :nono: ...brownies are a fantastic combo!

Well, the C 2.0 smells like weed to me :biggrin: I just went out and took a whifff. A very pleasant sweet and fruity smell is what the big girl has. One of the nicer aromas I have gotten off a cannabis plant. I am impressed with the growth and the structure. It will be easy peasy to trim. When I saw how big the one is, I topped the OD comp C 2.0 to get an idea of size and spread for indoors this fall. @Dinafem-Mark suggested this one to me and I'm glad he did.:thumbsup:

Yep this place we moved to has a young cherry tree, apple tree, plum tree, and a fig tree. They are all youngsters and only started producing a couple years ago. Cherries in moderation I learned many years ago!:lol:

:vibe: they look OK to me mate, considering the cold weather... that's part of the issue, especially at the roots since it retard nutrient uptake and transport. One upside of the black plastic, it can suck up the nice warm Sun heat and warm things up faster! You can do foliars too, just roll them into the shade/dappled Sun; micro's, P are affected worst... Did you pick up some of the goodies Hecno recommended?
...I'll swing by your thread too,....:smoking:
:hippy: hey Waira mate, thanks. Maybe so the cold mornings maybe and evenings, even though under the comfort of the tarp, lol i still would not sleep there, a tad cold for me lol. Since the pots have the holes the girls would be more prone to the cold. Either way pots ubber dry on the top today, so gave them little dunk, SLH, DP and BBK really are back on fire again LH, she a bit off still :bummer: but from today she picked up a bit. I put her near the house to keep her warmer. Good idea i just purchased some Fulvic and Humic acid, and read it helps with wilting etc. so a nice foliar for the girls since the weather is crap the next few days with showers , so T5s will be used , i am getting more T5s some with 2700K and the normal 6500K ones, so i can get more light in there, dont give much heat and are cheap. I also purchsed liquid wetting agent, i will put these up on my thread. lol dont wanna spam here

Your plants are looking super mate :king:

update Jpkindbuud 7/8
UPDATE#?- having a drought with no expected rain... maybe passing t-storm. If it hits us,and temps and humidity are near 90, yes .. both! So went out and gave all three a gallon drink. 4g MC, 1/4tsp BE, and 2tsp brer rabbit dark unsulphered molasses mixed in for themicrobes in the soil. I was overly optimistic on my eyeballed estimates on height of AP and GG... oh well. Still have about 3 mos +or- til the end... also noticed GG is showing her lady parts, barely but they are there. Also decided to remove rabbit cages as there are no critter tracks! Some insects but thats to be expected when in the nature!
46304E23-CCAC-4679-AF14-BDB670401369.jpeg
0EEAFE6B-84C9-4A99-BC4E-3EDB70E47ED9.jpeg
F1DCD1A0-D6EC-49FD-A1EC-D30739D1BB4A.jpeg
F8FBE6A5-4D8F-4D3B-A5CE-FD37F44381BB.jpeg
7D6BE050-CC68-4096-A189-7EF228340692.jpeg
E6C9848A-A40B-4535-8E27-9944DF8BCEE7.jpeg
1-2 are AP, 3-4 are GG, and 5-6 are WW, she seems to be doing alot better than i expected figuring lack of direct sunlight... peace for now!:hippy:

UPDATE#?- having a drought with no expected rain... maybe passing t-storm. If it hits us,and temps and humidity are near 90, yes .. both! So went out and gave all three a gallon drink. 4g MC, 1/4tsp BE, and 2tsp brer rabbit dark unsulphered molasses mixed in for themicrobes in the soil. I was overly optimistic on my eyeballed estimates on height of AP and GG... oh well. Still have about 3 mos +or- til the end... also noticed GG is showing her lady parts, barely but they are there. Also decided to remove rabbit cages as there are no critter tracks! Some insects but thats to be expected when in the nature!View attachment 1210981View attachment 1210982View attachment 1210983View attachment 1210984View attachment 1210985View attachment 12109861-2 are AP, 3-4 are GG, and 5-6 are WW, she seems to be doing alot better than i expected figuring lack of direct sunlight... peace for now!:hippy:
lol, what would hank hill think about your use of propane tanks?
1594209651164.png

Quick update as I've been amongst them today stripping leaves and undergrowth :tang: they're coming on well. I cut a lot of growth away. Just took a quick group pic as I'd finished. It's evening now so they're looking sleepy.
20200708_190715.jpg

Cheers guys
:vibes:
Q

Back