Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update Kyote 7/7
@Waira @Dinafem-Mark Weekly update on the 2x Green Poison FF (FV), and single Dinafem Critical 2.0 in the O/D grow. Also one other Critical 2.0 that was started earlier, not in O/D grow.

I topped the Critical 2.0 and one of the GP's. I tried to FIM one of them but FIM the FIM so will see how tall she goes.

Weather is the worst I have ever tried growing outdoors in. Barely see a 70F day, and only got up to 57F the other day, with maybe a 4 or 5 hours good sunlight through the day. When the sun and warmth finally does come, I'll be happy about that.

So here's the crew

Green Poison missed the FIM on her. Rain water and 3g MC every other watering
707.jpg

Green Poison topped - the foot stool was for picking some cherries :biggrin: Rain water and 3g MC every other watering
707a.jpg

Critical 2.0 topped in the 5 gallon bag - the other Critical 2.0 is 4 feet tall so I want to see the size of it topped. Well water and 3g MC per gallon every feeding
707b.jpg

And the non O/D grow Critical 2.0 stacking nicely - very few leaves and lots of stacking - this one has been a no brainer so far to grow outdoors. Well water with 4g MC 5.g Sweet Candy and .5g Bud Explosion per gallon every watering.
707c.jpg

And the little cherry tree will give us about a gallon of these this year - they taste good with the brownies we made the other day :lol:
707d.jpg

May your days be sunny, the wind be kind, and the bugs be forgiving. :thumbsup:

@Jean-O @Growtogrow another pair of fine growers, man do i envy both of your gardens.....I am a little bit relieved that I don't have to trim all that bud you guys are growing though :yoinks:.....cracking job guys :bow::toke:
Thanks Greenbandit :bighug: :drunks::pass:
About two more weeks or so for me to harvest. But you wait until Jean-O gets done man his plants are going to be big...

Next year I'm going to grow some big plants. I going veggie little longer with one or two of the bigger strains that I run.
I've got a new one coming velvet octane from Dinafem.. and some Granddaddy Purple. Outdoors the VO is supposed to be able to produce 4 keys... I'm going to see if I can make it do it. All organic And Still do some light depth on it...:baked::pass:

Lots of sun here in northern Michigan. Hot too. The 5 gallon bucket is the Black Domina (Pet Chicken) and (Tiny) the Stardawg is hanging in there.View attachment 1210706
Same here in southern mich. Its stupid hot n humid i haven t had rain in almost a month now. How u doing up their for rain?

I think its suppose to b low to mid 90s all week till Saturday then it drops off to mid 80s its a shitty week to b working in a factory for sure!

Same here in southern mich. Its stupid hot n humid i haven t had rain in almost a month now. How u doing up their for rain?
The same here no rain. An isolated thunderstorm moved through yesterday but missed me. I am not complaining our summers are so short. I am on coronacation still so yippeee

I think its suppose to b low to mid 90s all week till Saturday then it drops off to mid 80s its a shitty week to b working in a factory for sure!
Same here has been going on 3 weeks now I'm down to my last 100 gallons of water in my big tank I just gave the girls 30 gallons of water few minutes ago and plan on giving them another 30 this evening maybe tomorrow morning. Temp supposed to get to 93 here they're talkin about pop-up thunderstorms but I highly doubt it
Lots of sun here in northern Michigan. Hot too. The 5 gallon bucket is the Black Domina (Pet Chicken) and (Tiny) the Stardawg is hanging in there.View attachment 1210706

Off to a good start mate :thumbsup: .....if those pesky hoppers stay away she should grow into a fine looking lass:dancer:

thx m8 :d5: been tryin to get a lil screened-in enclozure built, but it'z slow goin gettin hold of all the wood i need & such, so...:shrug: if nothin else, i should be able to have it built for next year, lol :doh: :smoking: ppp

thx m8 :d5: been tryin to get a lil screened-in enclozure built, but it'z slow goin gettin hold of all the wood i need & such, so...:shrug: if nothin else, i should be able to have it built for next year, lol :doh: :smoking: ppp
Yeah if you go to the lumberyard to buy your wood it's double the price it was 4 months ago. And that's if you can even find it. Construction-grade Lumber is a little easier to find but if you're looking for anything treated forget it it's far few and in between out there of lumber stores that's got any. In fact this morning on the news they were just talking about how the lumber yards were charging double and triple the price. Demand is high and stock is low.

Yeah if you go to the lumberyard to buy your wood it's double the price it was 4 months ago. And that's if you can even find it. Construction-grade Lumber is a little easier to find but if you're looking for anything treated forget it it's far few and in between out there of lumber stores that's got any. In fact this morning on the news they were just talking about how the lumber yards were charging double and triple the price. Demand is high and stock is low.
If you are in an area where there are amish they have rough cut for cheap...

Back