Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@Waira Update on Dinafem Quick Kush! This plant is a beast! She is all stretched out in early flower im guessing around week 1 possibly 2 she had some vigorous stretching over the last week and with the new LST she is a pretty good sized bush now. It has taken me a while to adjust to my new style of growing but so far it has helped decrease my stress level a ton. I don't get super paranoid at every car that drives bye now and that is quite nice. Hopefully this year I can iron out all of my issues with this new low and wide technique and have a lot better go at it next year.
20200705_150218.jpg
20200705_150226.jpg
20200705_150234.jpg

@Waira update on the Dinafem Blue Widow. I cut a ton out of this plant yesterday as she is super full and bushy. Im putting a lot more work this year into keeping the plants cleaned out and pushing upwards. Im doing a lot of lollipopping to them this year trying to get bigger top buds and less larf. This plant specifically is very bushy and full and indoors she is making some stacked colas so I want to make sure PM and Bud Rot doesnt become an issue on her with how full she is. This plant has not so far been an issue with keeping her height in check she seems to want to naturally grow outwards instead of upwards which is just fine bye me. She is just shy of 5 ft tall and every bit as wide and the one indoors I have going only put on a very tiny amount of stretch id guess about 10% or less.
20200705_150252.jpg
20200705_150325.jpg
20200705_150314.jpg

Both of the Blue Widows I have going have the Tobacco Mosaic virus but seem to be growing without issue despite the deformity.

Looking fantastic mate .....if she smokes as good as she looks she's already a winner :drool:
- Update - Lil Mobstar 9 weeks above soil
Beaver Genetics @AutoBeanStalk :thanks:thanks again buddy!
Rounding the bend now! Waiting for that shot to toss my comp card into :eyebrows: She's starting to slow her drinking, pistils shriveling up, and sprinkling the amber trichs, looking like chop will be this weekend at a quick 70 days :woohoo1:
View attachment 1210270
View attachment 1210273
Plus a nice fat soda-can-cola on her:thumbsup:
View attachment 1210271
View attachment 1210278
Happy growing everyone:goodluck:

:smokeout:mates You pair are killing it bloody fantastic growing ......you'd never guess it was mid winter looking at your ladies :bow::greenthumb:.......Smokey I think the issue with the drooping is not enough water mate, searles soil can be a bitch to get full water retention back if allowed to dry too much I find.....you may need to add a wetting agent when you water bud :thumbsup:.
Thanks GB mate, i think not sure, she is pretty heavy Durban Poison, some stubbon water in their, i know it took a bit of time to fully sat her, now think either she is unhappy with the light or a bit damp. Will watch and observe, time to think of flowering nutes and possible light increase over the 10hr light

Going through a heat and humidity wave this week so this will be the first time this grow that mother nature isnt providing drinks for the ladies. Sooo, tomorrow early am they will be getting a gallon each of 2 tsp MC with 1/4tsp BE& molasses. In prep for the flower! I hope they like it!!!

Going through a heat and humidity wave this week so this will be the first time this grow that mother nature isnt providing drinks for the ladies. Sooo, tomorrow early am they will be getting a gallon each of 2 tsp MC with 1/4tsp BE& molasses. In prep for the flower! I hope they like it!!!
Thats 1/2 tsp MC... sry...

@Jean-O @Growtogrow another pair of fine growers, man do i envy both of your gardens.....I am a little bit relieved that I don't have to trim all that bud you guys are growing though :yoinks:.....cracking job guys :bow::toke:
Thanks bud. Its a labor of love for sure it was only a few months ago i just finished processing last years crop lol just in time to start over !

Back