Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

7/7 Smokey update
:holymoly: GTG you got some monsters there, you're killing it:woohoo1: 7ft is very big

@Waira

Update , sorry for the poor state of the girls, their parent has stuffed up somewhere :deadhorse:. I'll go over my thoughts in my thread

Super Lemon Haze, she is better than this earlier shot, droopy less
Liberty Haze - slight improvement, some upper fans horizontal this afternoon
Bag Seed auto, mmm, about the same, just started to flower, though will check for any sign of hermie, wont mistake it again, seeds in the buds of the old autos.

*blush*
LHJuly6th.jpg

SLH
SLH6thjul.jpg

Bag seed Amnesia lol had amnesia last nigth left her out on the cold (10c 50F in cage) outside 3c
amesaiz.jpg

have to use another lot of milk slight PM still there

@Waira same smell not as strong . Taken today , and you are right about density , But this girl is telling me things and she has taught me a lot .

View attachment 1209729View attachment 1209730View attachment 1209731View attachment 1209732 .
:holymoly: GTG you got some monsters there, you're killing it:woohoo1: 7ft is very big

@Waira

Update , sorry for the poor state of the girls, their parent has stuffed up somewhere :deadhorse:. I'll go over my thoughts in my thread

Super Lemon Haze, she is better than this earlier shot, droopy less
Liberty Haze - slight improvement, some upper fans horizontal this afternoon
Bag Seed auto, mmm, about the same, just started to flower, though will check for any sign of hermie, wont mistake it again, seeds in the buds of the old autos.

*blush*
View attachment 1210148

SLH
View attachment 1210149

Bag seed Amnesia lol had amnesia last nigth left her out on the cold (10c 50F in cage) outside 3c
View attachment 1210150
have to use another lot of milk slight PM still there
:smokeout:mates You pair are killing it bloody fantastic growing ......you'd never guess it was mid winter looking at your ladies :bow::greenthumb:.......Smokey I think the issue with the drooping is not enough water mate, searles soil can be a bitch to get full water retention back if allowed to dry too much I find.....you may need to add a wetting agent when you water bud :thumbsup:.

DMHeightts update
- Update - Lil Mobstar 9 weeks above soil
Beaver Genetics @AutoBeanStalk :thanks:thanks again buddy!
Rounding the bend now! Waiting for that shot to toss my comp card into :eyebrows: She's starting to slow her drinking, pistils shriveling up, and sprinkling the amber trichs, looking like chop will be this weekend at a quick 70 days :woohoo1:
20200706_055738.jpg

20200704_215332.jpg

Plus a nice fat soda-can-cola on her:thumbsup:
20200706_064839.jpg

20200706_055753.jpg

Happy growing everyone:goodluck:

:smokeout: :d5: :headbang: :worship: Guys, I just had to point this out about the OD Comp this year: biggest ever, it's blowing by even the Big Battle thread for views and postings! That is saying something big time!

That is unbelievable guys :smokeout:just awesome, must be all you organic gurus just killing it, :worship:everyone wants to see how the big boys get it done

Ran down to the garden and grabbed a few shots of the flowers I have going on the auto's outdoors. The HSO Fast OGKZ that is flowering early is looking very nice real frosty. This one smells very much like OG Kush not really smelling any of the zkittles in her yet. This one is the non comp plant im hoping for more of the zkittles genetics to show up in my comp plant. Ive got quite a bit of action happening down in the garden now as where I am Im approaching early flower and getting some early pre flower stretch. July is usually when I get my most explosive growth.
20200705_150003.jpg
20200705_150418.jpg
20200705_150028.jpg
20200705_150014.jpg

Fast Buds Lemon AK looking very nice also she is very dank with a strong citrius smell. She is super frosty going to be a great smoke!
20200705_150726.jpg

One of the Comp plants Jean-O's Genetics Blue Monday ( Forgotten cookies x Blue Cheese) She is super dank and frosty. She is starting to loose her coffee chocolate aroma and leaning much more to the skunk. It will be interesting to see how she finishes up as I have grown 3 of these indoors and they all came out smelling like blueberry muffins. She is getting a weird shape to her flowers though but could be from me pollinating her with the walter white...
20200705_151301.jpg
20200705_151046.jpg

update Jean-O 7/7
@Waira update on the HSO Fast OGKZ she has undergone some intense LST and is wide and all outside! So far minus the inconvenient hiccup this plant is doing me pretty good. She has a very nice stance and looks like she will do me justice if she flowers anything like her sister..Unless I get another blast of stretch out of her this one is on cruise control until harvest.
20200705_150156.jpg
20200705_150158.jpg
20200705_150205.jpg

@Waira Auto update. All of the girls are doing great they all just got their last feeding and I will be going to water only for the next 2 to 3 weeks to get them all flushed out real good for harvest! I have been pleasantly surprised this year with the auto's outdoors as they look like they all hold a nice yield. Im sure Ill find the variety nice as I smoke on it for the next year lol.
First up is Fast Buds CBD Crack this plant smells amazing very piney with some citric gasses Ive grown her once before and it was amazing medicine. She looks like she will do at least a qp for me...
20200705_150815.jpg

Non Comp Fast Buds Lemon Ak super small but very chunky I didnt mean to add this one but here she is sorry
20200705_150701.jpg

Jean-O's Genetics Black Gannie ( Black Berry Kush x Purple Afghani) This plant is stacked she has a very soft smell so far of berries and earthy grass. If she handles anything like the indoor plants ive grown she should start to get pretty colorful here soon!
20200705_150915.jpg

Jean-O's Genetics Blue Monday ( Forgotten Cookies x Blue Cheese) For a bud on a stick this thing is impressive some very weird bud shape coming off her but she smell amazing as the aroma has shifted from coffee and chocolate to mostly gassy skunk.
20200705_151027.jpg
20200705_151046.jpg
20200705_151037.jpg

The girls are all happy and will be going through flush for the next few weeks as they are getting close! The camera seems to be taking some pretty good pics at the moment also.

@Waira Auto update. All of the girls are doing great they all just got their last feeding and I will be going to water only for the next 2 to 3 weeks to get them all flushed out real good for harvest! I have been pleasantly surprised this year with the auto's outdoors as they look like they all hold a nice yield. Im sure Ill find the variety nice as I smoke on it for the next year lol.
First up is Fast Buds CBD Crack this plant smells amazing very piney with some citric gasses Ive grown her once before and it was amazing medicine. She looks like she will do at least a qp for me...
View attachment 1210313
Non Comp Fast Buds Lemon Ak super small but very chunky I didnt mean to add this one but here she is sorry
View attachment 1210314
Jean-O's Genetics Black Gannie ( Black Berry Kush x Purple Afghani) This plant is stacked she has a very soft smell so far of berries and earthy grass. If she handles anything like the indoor plants ive grown she should start to get pretty colorful here soon!
View attachment 1210315
Jean-O's Genetics Blue Monday ( Forgotten Cookies x Blue Cheese) For a bud on a stick this thing is impressive some very weird bud shape coming off her but she smell amazing as the aroma has shifted from coffee and chocolate to mostly gassy skunk.
View attachment 1210316View attachment 1210317View attachment 1210318
The girls are all happy and will be going through flush for the next few weeks as they are getting close! The camera seems to be taking some pretty good pics at the moment also.
Looking great Jean :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pass:

Back