420Forever auto gelato update #3
@Waira
update #3
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, day 16

Pearl Day 16 :smoking:

20200704_120046.jpg

unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

First up . Absolutely awesome growing guys . Every ones plants look great :clapper::clapper::clapper: . here is my girl at day 41 of flower . From now on all she will get is plain ph'ed water , as it is she has been on light feeds .I am starting to get the hang of this and next year all going well I want to do Golden Tiger from ace seeds , I have the time frames worked out now . @Waira
--- Indoors or outdoors , which is better . I have no idea but I soon will , next photo same strain same age taken today also . Indoors .

:spels:-----:drool: suntan, no suntan, it's all golden to me! :rofl: .... I'd say the biggest difference is what the light hours/source is between them mate, and an interesting comparison,... Z99 seems to be pretty stable from what I see in yours... Petite built iron solid buds seems to be the norm', but the OD girls with less light just isn't making as much bulk; density and resins look very close! Any aroma diff's Hec?

:headbang: wow, a GT run! ..dude, you will be a terror at parties with that, if you get what Ribbzzy got = :dizzy::hothot:... make'm sign a waiver! ...In your soil, they will be at their best -:wiz:

Pearl Day 16 :smoking:
Is this the old school Pearl?
Had a Sensiseeds Silver Pearl cut in the 90s, super deep green, super frosty, fresh piney cedar aromas, and very very fast -- less than 49 days.

Is this the old school Pearl?
Had a Sensiseeds Silver Pearl cut in the 90s, super deep green, super frosty, fresh piney cedar aromas, and very very fast -- less than 49 days.

nah, that'z jus what me named her is all :biggrin: she'z an auto gelato from female seedz ;) ppp

update Jpkindbud 7/5
UPDATE- OD girls are doing great and are starting to get a little taller! Alaskan purple is at about 40” tall and Gorilla girl is at about 36”
BAB5C9D3-EEE7-4B25-8608-D1675C10BFEA.jpeg
E6568DFA-C053-4D81-9C41-ED129131CE69.jpeg
B8CD157B-31CA-4994-AE61-D057E7186BA1.jpeg
530CC30C-031E-4A16-9236-9CD4EBFE2AF7.jpeg
first two pics are alaskan purple, 2nd two are gorilla girl! And lets not forget white widow... she’s a little flat but i made her that way
573839E5-E70C-475E-AFF1-82114EBFFECD.jpeg
1617327C-D716-4E81-8BFF-BE251E955DA2.jpeg

I have been doing quite a bit of work down in the garden the last few days. I got all of the plants cleaned out underneath and some heavy defoliation done. A few of the plants I cut out several hole plants out of the bottoms of them ( would have made some amazing clones if I worked with clones but I dont have the room right yet). Ive been using a lot of low stress training with the trellis netting and some topping and super cropping to get the girls to bush out more. Keeping the plants much shorter this year has taken a ton of stress and anxiety off me and in all honesty I was mad at first about how the season was going but now with all the relief in anxiety I am very pleased with how everything is going and hope that I get a good harvest with having the plants much wider and shorter this year. I did quite a bit of LST with the Fast OGKZ and Quick Kush yesterday and today to get the new growth from them stretch to put out more top sites. I did end up putting out more plants this year than last year with this new low and wide technique im trying out this year just in case my yields dont meet my expectations still keeping it within my legal plant count here though. Ive been hitting the girls hard with nutrients for a while now feeding them 4 times a week with liquid sea weed and kelp, molasses, coffee grounds, earth juice part b, worm castings, and a few other ingredients to keep them pumping. All of my auto's are cruising right along and look to be about 3 weeks out from finishing. So far my only real issue this year with the grow has been a real tiny amount of PM on 2 of the plants out in the garden and so far its only showed up on a few very hot and humid days and Ive kept it under control with H2O2 and essential oil mixture and milk. Ill be out in the garden later today after it cools down and I get some of my honey do list done and snap a few pics of how everything is moving along. Happy growing ya'll good times to be had bye all!

Back