Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

A few bud shots off the autos i have out this year. They are looking pretty good. Blue monday is stacking pretty heavy for a small plant.
:wiz: wow, get a load of those monster trich's on the leaves! I want a micro-shot of that shizzle...:eyebrows:
...lovin' them bones in those upskirt shots Jean-o! :rofl: Ditto for the barky surface on the trunks.... Do you have a lot of wind? I do, this year more so than usual; it tilted a few pretty badly the other day... A restake was in order...
BM is chunking up nicely man, and that aroma sounds delish'! I hope she hangs on to it....
Got my baby chicks in the mail today. Free fertilizer for me next year! Im trying to get my summer grows down to completely free of cost. Chicken poop if composted properly can b great nutrients.
Team Guano for the Win! :woohoo1::haha:
I put the 3 fans in trying keep the moisture down underneath the canopy. So 4 fans total.

:eek1: - foooock dude, all that RH% makes my brown cave starfish twitch!
Keep working them ladiez overtime, they look great! I

can't get over that I'm months behind you :coffee:
Friday update (day 53) pretty similar to Monday’s update lol. Barely any sunshine this week, lots of wind and rain though. Still they’re alive! Really tight node spacing, but bud is bud and that’s all that matters
:thumbsup: They put on a pretty good spurt of growth since the last update Sleeper!

Whell since were all outdoor growers I want to ask the biggest question about bud. Indoor flower or outdoor flower? Which is the best? Im going to go with outdoor flower is the best because its more potent and the terp profiles are much stronger! Plus I like the fact I can grow in the ground and every hit I take I can taste my home state in it and I know im getting the cleanest most pure 100% organic smoke their is.... Don't get me wrong indoor bud is good too but I mostly enjoy the old school taste you get from true outdoor bud that's gotten covered in dirt and rained on bugs crawling all over it everything about being out in the elements changes the flower and makes it so unique its untouchable from the indoor standard. Anybody else want to throw in their opinion about indoor v outdoor bud?
Hmmm, that I'll have to ruminate on some,... Big picture: not sure I can call one better than the other, so many conditional things,... I do agree apples-to-apples, OD bud is going to be more potent, and may very well carry some different terpene nuances, even with clones.... Well grown ID may be more terpene rich potentially, since the weathering that OD life causes daily isn't in play as much ID's,... along with all the other environmental factors that can be controlled to facilitate this, but that's some Jedi-level skillz there!

A few update pics from this wet and dreary morning. It's been fairly dull for the past week or so here. Possibly looking at some decent weather next week. Couldn't come at a better time as all are now at some stage of flower.
:growing: daaAAaamn! ...Those snuck up on me Q', they bulked up like champs this last update or so- :d5:

4th of July weekend update Day 95
:thumbsup: oooo, nice screen rigging mate! They are rather growing into them too,... peeking over the fence no less! :eek1:

:growing: daaAAaamn! ...Those snuck up on me Q', they bulked up like champs this last update or so- :d5:

:thumbsup: oooo, nice screen rigging mate! They are rather growing into them too,... peeking over the fence no less! :eek1:
Yea they have a few feet more to go in those main colas ;-) were at 8ft >>>>>>

4th of July weekend update Day 95

Happy 4th of July, indepdence for the herb in the USA!

If those are flowering already, they are going to be BIG plants!
If they are not yet flowering, they are going to be HUGE plants!

First up . Absolutely awesome growing guys . Every ones plants look great :clapper::clapper::clapper: . here is my girl at day 41 of flower . From now on all she will get is plain ph'ed water , as it is she has been on light feeds .I am starting to get the hang of this and next year all going well I want to do Golden Tiger from ace seeds , I have the time frames worked out now . @Waira
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

Indoors or outdoors , which is better . I have no idea but I soon will , next photo same strain same age taken today also . Indoors .
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Whell since were all outdoor growers I want to ask the biggest question about bud. Indoor flower or outdoor flower? Which is the best? Im going to go with outdoor flower is the best because its more potent and the terp profiles are much stronger! Plus I like the fact I can grow in the ground and every hit I take I can taste my home state in it and I know im getting the cleanest most pure 100% organic smoke their is.... Don't get me wrong indoor bud is good too but I mostly enjoy the old school taste you get from true outdoor bud that's gotten covered in dirt and rained on bugs crawling all over it everything about being out in the elements changes the flower and makes it so unique its untouchable from the indoor standard. Anybody else want to throw in their opinion about indoor v outdoor bud?
I've grown both indoor an out ,chem style an organic style. To me if the conditions are right that outdoor organic is the best that you can get .I feel like a plant can really show you what's shes about if its grown.outside I see better impressions from out door plants than indoor .Plant selection has to be on point when growing outdoors certain plants dont normally do well in certain conditions an this is multiplied exponentially when exposed to nature .

Can't compete with that ol' hydrogen thingy as a grow light

Back