Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

You got the right beer for breakfast anyways I always thought that Guiness tasted like coffee and I always drank it room temp. Some good looking buds you got going their. Do you have anything that is standing out screaming Im the best?
Mmmm mmm m

Well no not really...
but I'll tell you what I had to snap the tip top of the OG fire cuz she was going through the canopy cage rooftop. And I'll tell you what it's icky sticky and I ain't talking about Ricky...
that damn thing is just like freaking flypaper it's so sticky. it's the first time I've grown this plant and the smell so much like Fruity Pebbles it just blows my mind right now and we're only 5 weeks into flower and so far it's awesome plant... Shit Christ it's dancing 7 feet across. Shit it's crowded out the somango on the south side and crowded out the Hawaiian Maui Wowie on the Northside. It's a freaking monster I could imagine what I could do with this plant with using some of the same techniques I use but letting it veg another month before I turned it to flower with the light dep techniques....
I'm certain that it would grow to 12 feet across and possibly 12 or 14 ft tall.... She is a mountain of a plant. And so is the Dragon Blood HP this plant is a monster as well it has grown much bigger than its mother seed donor plant from last year the Original Seed from the breeder. All I can say is wow I'm speechless. And that don't happen much. Just ask my old lady LoL

I don’t know about out doors VS indoors as someone ripped my whole harvest last year. What I am excited to see is the difference between these outside girls because they will be my very fist, absolutely no fertilizer, TLO, tea and water grow. I’ve been close with the Oregon’s Only NFTG line, but this will be the real deal.
Now I’m playing with fungal and bacterial based teas depending on the use. Most annuals prefer a bacterial tea whereas perennials and tress prefer fungal. Apparently it is all about what type of N they prefer. fungal is ammonium and bacterial is nitrate (or trite I confuse the name but not the difference). Very, very cool stuff. @Waira your welcome to a cup of sudsy tea anytime!
BTW does anyone have any references regarding what type of N our girls prefer?

Whell since were all outdoor growers I want to ask the biggest question about bud. Indoor flower or outdoor flower? Which is the best? Im going to go with outdoor flower is the best because its more potent and the terp profiles are much stronger! Plus I like the fact I can grow in the ground and every hit I take I can taste my home state in it and I know im getting the cleanest most pure 100% organic smoke their is.... Don't get me wrong indoor bud is good too but I mostly enjoy the old school taste you get from true outdoor bud that's gotten covered in dirt and rained on bugs crawling all over it everything about being out in the elements changes the flower and makes it so unique its untouchable from the indoor standard. Anybody else want to throw in their opinion about indoor v outdoor bud?
you know I guess I'll chime in on this. I can't say either way which may be better because I organically grow inside as well as outside. And the terp profile is very similar and really hard to distinguish either way.
But What I can say is though is that the Harvest yield between inside and outside is a huge dramatic difference and cost-effectively outside is hands-down more cost-effective.
All of my friends and clients they can't tell the difference really between inside or outside. As I've explained to y'all before my end-of-year Harvest (we do a harvest party )and where the folks all come and my wife makes up cards per strain with questions on them with a 1 to 10 rating for each question and we gather Intel from that and really there has been no buddy figured out what was the difference between inside
or outside..
But now truly the only time I've ever had anybody figure anything out is that difference between drying n curing...sun-dried or water cure or normal drying and curing of the same strain or regular way. But nobody's distinguish between hang drying or screen drying or bag drying and curing... lintel points to that that we gather.
One thing that we figured out too
Is storing methods. The way you store your cannabis for long-term makes a huge difference in the outcome when you open your jar or can however you store it.
I figured out some very very good ways to store my weed for long-term and that has been a big bonus to my clients and friends who partake of my organic cannabis... when they come get their medicine from me they always get fresh cannabis of the highest quality that I can grow. No matter if that was a year ago or if it was 2 months ago it's the same quality and that's a fact by the intell that I've gathered up as well....

Indoor flower or outdoor flower? Which is the best? Anybody else want to throw in their opinion about indoor v outdoor bud?

that should actually be a whole diff thread, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

update Quentin 7/3
A few update pics from this wet and dreary morning. It's been fairly dull for the past week or so here. Possibly looking at some decent weather next week. Couldn't come at a better time as all are now at some stage of flower.
20200703_112629.jpg
20200703_112645.jpg

^ultimate
20200703_112656.jpg

^daquari lime
20200703_112707.jpg

^critical....a lost cause, although this certainly doesn't reflect the strain as my other 4 seeds grew fine.
20200703_112715.jpg

^Non comp ultimates
20200703_112723.jpg

^Non comp daiquiri lime

Cheers guys
Happy growing grofo's
Good luck
Q

update 4d-Rock 7/3
week 4
4E85D9BA-BDD7-4F4D-911C-6AC21012B544.jpeg

Cream Manderine XL behind and Fugue State In front
The two have been looking a lot healthier. Trying to keep them in the sun as much as possible, but it’s scorching mid-day with the heat wave we’ve had.
Had something digging near the stems overnight when I checked on them in the morning. Will keep an eye on that.

With all the additional variables I’m strengthening my preference to grow in my tent haha.

Back