Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update JohnEMad 6/16
Gypsy Widow that started life with 3 main branches per node instead of 2. She is lovin the greenhouse but some nosy teenage neighbors leaning over the fenced have eyed her up so she will probably have to come inside to finish her grow. I live in a semi urban/suburban area but obviously people are always looking for something. It's legal here but I suspect theft will take place in a while if I don't move her.
Too bad but that's the way things go.
Topped the crap out of her so hopefully she won't outgrow my tent.
20200615_142047_resized.jpg
20200615_142053_resized.jpg
she won't out

Last edited:
Week 8+9 update. Been 2 weeks since my last one. All looks great on a whole. The ultimates have started flowering. So has the critical but its so tiny and sick, she's like a little bonzai lol. Non comp ultimate #3 has been getting munched on quite a bit. I've been spraying with a garlic/oil mix every few days. Pretty green in there though. View attachment 1202832
^ultimate
View attachment 1202833
^daiquiri lime
View attachment 1202834
^critical
View attachment 1202835
^non comp ultimates. Right ones being attacked.
View attachment 1202837
^non comp daiquiri lime
View attachment 1202838

Happy growing everyone.
Q
I swear it seems no matter what i sacrifice a plant to bugs i actually plan on it now a days it seems to b price of admission for outdoor growing lol.

I’m gonna have to go get some nets and poles... too late to make cages. I underestimated the size on these girls and at day almost 77 days were at 6ft. I think I’m on track for 10ft this year

:yellowcard:

Back