Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Aready updated this week but wanted to do another as i got the outdoor frame with tarp set up and fence protection for the dog. I can pull the tarp over the frame if it looks like a lot of rain is coming and will be great in late summer during flower to protect from rains. Oh, and got the grow gnome going too to keep an eye out.

Green Poison in the earth, Critical 2.0 in the 5 gallon bag
View attachment 1203432

And here is the setup of the frame and a smattering of wild daisies
View attachment 1203433

grow gnome for the win! :yay: ppp

420Forever auto gelato planted
@Waira
not really an update per se, jus a pic of...dirt :rolleyes2:
fs auto gelato planted

Pearl planted at sunset (along with a non-entrant friend) :cool1: ppp

20200617_202502.jpg
20200617_202648.jpg
20200617_203923.jpg

if timing is on my side (fingerz crossed), she, or her friend, or both, will be born on the solstice, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg
6-a.png
unnamed (4).jpg

:smokeout:.... looking great y'all! :greenthumb:

I forgot my camera last time, so I'll get pics of the transplanted girls later today,... After a few days since going in, I imagine the roots are starting to tap into the new KIS uber-soil so I'll see if the soil was cooked enough to not be too hot....
Still have to wait a bit for the picking of the three :eyebrows:.... For sure the F99 x Black Lime Reserve, Red Mandarine F1FV, last one is a tough call!
ya @Waira was hoping to grow a giant compared to my tent grows but that's it for me this year for outdoor.
I will post for curiosity sake when it is done flowering inside. 1 more week and i will move her in. Hoping for something good.
good luck to the rest. Some great plants in this friendly comp.

:peace: :smoking:
:toke: Cheers John, I'm sure she'll bring home the goods! Safety/security matters most, but it still sucks to see you put in this position,...:dammit:
None right at the moment ! I planted a pretty good crop of herbs n repellant flowers around the garden n i use dish soap coffee grounds and spray the plants with a mixture of essential oils that works pretty good. Last year i had white flies n burrow bugs n caterpillars late in the season. Caterpillars suck shitting mother fuckers.
Man do I hear you on the vermins! Aside from botrytis, it's the asshole budworms that are my #1 pest, only showing late season of course :cuss:... I do get a couple other 'pillars as well, remids me to order up some Bt spray... I have the SNS209 coming today! It ain't cheap, but it works pretty well as a "natural" safe systemic, rosemeric acid; makes the sap taste bad I think? Thrips and most other things fuck-off right away, others never really dig in much before they are spotted and mashed :pimphand:
I talked with my friends/cropshare's about maybe rigging some sort of mosquito netting during the later stages of blooming, and they said OK...:thumbsup:
Now I need to figure out how to rig it up KISS-like but effective! Doing this could be a game changer for sure though, so much less worry and shit....

:smokeout:.... looking great y'all! :greenthumb:

I forgot my camera last time, so I'll get pics of the transplanted girls later today,... After a few days since going in, I imagine the roots are starting to tap into the new KIS uber-soil so I'll see if the soil was cooked enough to not be too hot....
Still have to wait a bit for the picking of the three :eyebrows:.... For sure the F99 x Black Lime Reserve, Red Mandarine F1FV, last one is a tough call!

:toke: Cheers John, I'm sure she'll bring home the goods! Safety/security matters most, but it still sucks to see you put in this position,...:dammit:

Man do I hear you on the vermins! Aside from botrytis, it's the asshole budworms that are my #1 pest, only showing late season of course :cuss:... I do get a couple other 'pillars as well, remids me to order up some Bt spray... I have the SNS209 coming today! It ain't cheap, but it works pretty well as a "natural" safe systemic, rosemeric acid; makes the sap taste bad I think? Thrips and most other things fuck-off right away, others never really dig in much before they are spotted and mashed :pimphand:
I talked with my friends/cropshare's about maybe rigging some sort of mosquito netting during the later stages of blooming, and they said OK...:thumbsup:
Now I need to figure out how to rig it up KISS-like but effective! Doing this could be a game changer for sure though, so much less worry and shit....
Check into insect frass tea as a all natural alternative. it does the same thing as SNS209 making the sap hot to the sap suckers. And they don't like that.:peace::smokeout:

update 31drew31 6/18
Day 28 for these 2 girls. Hubbabubbahaze on the left and Ripleys OG on the right. We've had some cold/rainy weather over the past 7-10 days but finally yesterday and the rest of the weekend should be low 20s and sunny!! They're getting full sun until about 7PM when the roof starts to cast a shadow on them.

4WohVOq.jpg

The HBH is really my only "perfectly healthy" one out of the 8 I planted in my first run. Really think the soil was too hot as I added a few extra things and didn't reduce the amount of gaia green I added. I started a second run with different strains as Id planned on doing anyways and reduced the GG and extra amendments a bit and all 6 are healthy and growing as expected. If they continue on this path I think its pretty safe to assume I added a bit too much in the first run. Live and learn and this is why we experiment :doh:

Pic of the new 6, 2 Canna Cheese on the left, Sour Stomper top middle, Samsquantch OG bottom middle, Pink Panama top right and Mango Smile bottom right. By next week if Mango Smile is still doing well I will add that as my third plant for the contest and move her and the others outside with the rest.

ORjvZy4.jpg

Back