Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I seen on the news the weather over there. Floods on the east and fire warnings on the west. Do you find most of the auto x photo crosses start flowering slot earlier than a normal photo period. I found that half started flowering a month after sprouting outdoors while the rest finished as the normal photoperiod females just started flowering
I have had 1 out of 8 of my auto photo crosses go full auto on me and so far I have not noticed any of my F1 auto x photo crosses to have any weird light sensitivity from changing my indoor veg to going outdoors veg with cutting the light time. I did however have a lot of trouble with HSO fast versions of Green Crack and OGKZ flowering or autoing with the light hour change. I do have a back cross with the O.G. Cheese that seems to be pretty stable but I am just testing that one out now. The more you work the genetic line the more stable you can get it and decrease or eliminate the possibility of autoflowering or light sensitivity. My understanding of a FV is that it should handle just like a photoperiod but only difference is to flower in less time. This is my first year playing with FV's so im still learning about them and with my growing technique im not sure if they will have a place in my outdoor grow but could be worth while indoors. I have read that you can expect around 25% of an F1 auto photo cross to be autoflowering. From what I have seen so far I would agree that roughly a quarter will be full auto but all of the rest that handled like photoperiods did flower much quicker than the original photoperiods that I had crossed with. I have mixed emotions so far about FV's but then again they are just another tool in the shed I just have to figure out how to use them properly.....I would imagine if I was using light dep outside they would be amazing or for my indoor grow they would probably yield better than the auto's possibly. Im not sure they are for growing big outdoors though. What are your thoughts on them? Have you bought FV's from any breeders?

Ya I got hit with a bit of that storm. No damage just a billion pine cones to rake up. My Stardawg has not popped so I am working on a replacement. The day is looking up maybe its the canna cookies ? Including a pic of the Mom Black domina. I took many clones from her and now shes flowering for me. Calling the Partially white Black Domina "Pet Chicken" I have been feeding her, watering her and letting her about the yard to sunbathe. Second feeding like the first for her. :jointman:

Attachments

• Cookies.JPG
    Cookies.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Black Domina Mom.JPG
    Black Domina Mom.JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 71
  • WBlack Domina.JPG
    WBlack Domina.JPG
    380.4 KB · Views: 70
  • food.JPG
    food.JPG
    337 KB · Views: 64
My official plants will be going shortly. I do however have a few out of doors already.
:zen: wooow, look at those big comfy beds=:greenthumb: I'm stoked you're joining us this year 3-W's, and swingin' for the fences in those yummy soil beds!

Thanks, I love sativas and i know that they will take months and months , hopefully one of them will be ready by the end of Oct. , if not, well thats even better harvest i guess so its a win win for me!
:smoking: Alright then! .....so, about your code card, you need to pick 3 plants, make the card up as you see it in post #1, take pics of that card with all 3 plants and post it here for official entry....

@hecno :spels: beauty mate, I had a quick look at your thread earlier, gotta get by there to catch up....:passit:
this gal is doing pretty good getting 50 grams MC feeding every day except Sunday that dry out day.
:woohoo1:oh yeah, she's shaping up nicely,...

:eek1: OK, did I see 50g of MC watered in every day? That's about 6g/tsp, per gal water typical dosage--- :confused1: :rofl: = something isn't computing Dabb's!

:zen: wooow, look at those big comfy beds=:greenthumb: I'm stoked you're joining us this year 3-W's, and swingin' for the fences in those yummy soil beds!

:smoking: Alright then! .....so, about your code card, you need to pick 3 plants, make the card up as you see it in post #1, take pics of that card with all 3 plants and post it here for official entry....

@hecno :spels: beauty mate, I had a quick look at your thread earlier, gotta get by there to catch up....:passit:

:woohoo1:oh yeah, she's shaping up nicely,...

:eek1: OK, did I see 50g of MC watered in every day? That's about 6g/tsp, per gal water typical dosage--- :confused1: :rofl: = something isn't computing Dabb's!
10 gallons water 50 grams MC 25 grams per 5 gallon = 5 grams per gallon about to top her off with some new soil Monday and get ready for the tie down

Ok then, my sativas and I are in for the competition! Let's have fun! 2 Ace tropical mix and an Amnesia Haze by Linda seeds. They are all in 25lt bags. No Feedings just REALLY good soil and lots of mediterranean sun. The AH has been topped and manifolded to have 8 tops and the aces have 4 tops at the moment since they are younger. Maybe i'll go for 8 maybe I'll stay at 4.
(these pics aint great, they are mostly for the sign to be visible, better pics will soon follow.)
IMG_20200614_113233.jpg
IMG_20200614_113300.jpg
IMG_20200614_113336.jpg

Hawaii Maui Waui
@Waira
Hawaii Maui Waui Weekly up date
20200614_115421.jpg
20200614_115430.jpg

Well I guess it's a bad choice of placing this plant where she's at next to the OG fire. Has the OG fire has turned out to be a monster. And is overcrowding her and shading her pretty well. I cut her free of her restraints to let her stand on her own she's getting big we'll see what happens in the future:pass:

Dragon blood HP
@Waira
Dragon blood hp Weekly up date

This girl here is certainly a monster. And has grown much larger than her mother seed plant. Her buds are forming nicely. And all is on track with this plant. She's almost touching the cage roof now has she only has about 6 in left I hope not to have to pull her over I think that her stretch is slowing down and she won't stretch too much more.:pass:
20200614_115437.jpg
20200614_115445.jpg

:slap: berry nice :d5:
Thanks Dabber... the buds are forming nicely on her also. I wish I had a bigger area to grow her in. I purchase some more seeds of this strain and they should be here soon next year I hope they have bigger and better ways to grow them. I'll leave it at that cuz I'm not really sure what I want to do yet. But corn bin cages are in mine.:drunks::peace::pass::baked:

Back