Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Stardawg seed after 24 hours has a 1/4 inch long tail so in the cup she goes. :jump:

Attachments

• Stardawg germination.JPG
    Stardawg germination.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Stardawg in cup.JPG
    Stardawg in cup.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 74
I just wanted to throw in the rest of the garden today for fun.... Its raining pretty bad outside and I cant do any work stuck inside so Ill post some weed pics lol..
Fist up a clone from a budy that is replacing the auto Fast Flowering Green crack
Glue X

DSCN1241.JPG

Fast Flowering Green Cract HSO Auto that is really bothering me its been like this in flower for like over 2weeks its acting real strange not sure whats up with this one but she has a few more weeks to show me something then im getting rid of it if it doesnt start to move The Fast OGKZ that started to flower like 2 weeks after this one is already further along
DSCN1243.JPG

Fast Powerhouse CBD ( ACDC CBD x Blue Cheese Auto) One of my creations Im hoping to get a pheno that hits like 12 to 14 % CBD in 8 weeks flowering time! Also some strong THC to go with it thanks to the Blue Cheese....
DSCN1244.JPG

HSO Fast Flowering OGKZ #2 is about a week into flower as an auto..... The other one I thought could be flowering still looks ok and I think I was just going crazy seeing shit from these other 2.... Its a big ass auto and should get me some decent weight but all in all Im completely disappointed with HSO and not sure Ill ever want to give them another try.... Hopefully its some fire smoke and thats the only thing that could change my mind at this time. This one was crossed to Dinafem Blue Cheese going for an OG Cheese Auto since I already made my own photoperiod version of that...
DSCN1249.JPG
DSCN1250.JPG

Gorilla Glue Clone from a friend that is looking quite nice... She is a prayer all day! She looks pretty mean and has potential to be a heavy yielder for me outdoors...
DSCN1251.JPG

OG Cheese ( OG Kush x Blue Cheese Auto x Sweet Cheese photo back cross) This one is going to be a good one to toke on come harvest!
DSCN1258.JPG

Snow White Fast Version ( Cinderella 99 photo x Walter White Auto) This plant is cool the new top leafs that grow out are growing out purple. They turn light green after a day or 2 but as they pop out new they are completely purple not much color anywhere else on her... The Cinderella 99 I crossed with had some nice color to it I never had any of the Walter Whites put on too much color other than White Frost!!!
DSCN1252.JPG

Everything I am Calling a FV are F1 auto to photo crosses except for the OG Cheese which I ran and back crossed to the sweet cheese photoperiod the sweet cheese is another of my crosses which originally came from a photoperiod blue cheese x sweet cream caramel. Ill be crossing all the photoperiods out in the garden this year with Blue Widow from Dinafem...

Attachments

• DSCN1253.JPG
    DSCN1253.JPG
    836.1 KB · Views: 65
Wish I was in this to give you guys a shot of competition!!! Maybe next year I can...good luck ladies and gents!
:bighug: Me too mate! :passit: You and your hefty ladiezz are truly missed in this Comp!.... It's weird not having you in,...:dammit:
I'll be in the mix next week I think, just another node or two for the photo girls and it's transplant time to final home, this weekend is the plan...
Time to test that KIS Nutrient pack soil :woohoo1:

Yeah the dragon blood hp will bleed when a stem is broke.
The original clone mother give me a seed out of last year's Harvest...only one seed... And by the grace of the canna God's.. it just happened to be a female seed. And is what you see growing right now... the mother clone bled all the time... but not in flower..
This seed girl bled 12 days ago. And wasn't a heavy bleeder but did bleed some..and was stronger 5 weeks ago... But she started to give good bud sign today. And her sap is now mostly clear now.
Cool beans GTG! I've seen several pics of "mystery resin" blobs that were in fact sap, most were deep amber to reddish... One guy tasted it-- as expected, sweet! That is some fat-phat brix happening :coffee: ..... very good to see the Green Goddess shed some love on yah with that seed!

Fast Flowering Green Cract HSO Auto that is really bothering me its been like this in flower for like over 2weeks its acting real strange not sure whats up with this one but she has a few more weeks to show me something then im getting rid of it if it doesnt start to move The Fast OGKZ that started to flower like 2 weeks after this one is already further along
I think she's caught in the switches Jean-O, she can't decide if it's reveg' or bloom time... I'm not surprised at this reaction if she's an FV that went partly auto. As mentioned, some can be super sensitive to the light/dark hour changes, and this one is something of a misfire... The bitch is you can't tell that until it's growing and exposed! :cuss:
HSO Fast Flowering OGKZ #2 is about a week into flower as an auto..... The other one I thought could be flowering still looks ok and I think I was just going crazy seeing shit from these other 2.... Its a big ass auto and should get me some decent weight but all in all Im completely disappointed with HSO and not sure Ill ever want to give them another try.... Hopefully its some fire smoke and thats the only thing that could change my mind at this time. This one was crossed to Dinafem Blue Cheese going for an OG Cheese Auto since I already made my own photoperiod version of that...
Did you get in touch with Mark? This is something they should know about! Either you have been very very unlucky, or their work on the Fast Versions needs better tuning... You know I'm a big fan of FV's, and when sideways stuff like this happens it's sets their (all FV's) whole reputation back!

update Smokey 6/10
lovely to see some in ground grows going on, but till things change here i cant as relatives dont know of the girls lol, but didnt stop me putting some bag auto seed in the vege garden :haha:

Which ladies did i enter again,
I think it wasss

Liberty Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Auto bag seed Amnsia

SLH
P1250329.JPG

Ignore Bubba, its the little girl to the right - Amnesia auto
P1250326.JPG

LH
95cm tall atm
P1250330.JPG

:bighug: Me too mate! :passit: You and your hefty ladiezz are truly missed in this Comp!.... It's weird not having you in,...:dammit:
I'll be in the mix next week I think, just another node or two for the photo girls and it's transplant time to final home, this weekend is the plan...
Time to test that KIS Nutrient pack soil :woohoo1:

Cool beans GTG! I've seen several pics of "mystery resin" blobs that were in fact sap, most were deep amber to reddish... One guy tasted it-- as expected, sweet! That is some fat-phat brix happening :coffee: ..... very good to see the Green Goddess shed some love on yah with that seed!

I think she's caught in the switches Jean-O, she can't decide if it's reveg' or bloom time... I'm not surprised at this reaction if she's an FV that went partly auto. As mentioned, some can be super sensitive to the light/dark hour changes, and this one is something of a misfire... The bitch is you can't tell that until it's growing and exposed! :cuss:

Did you get in touch with Mark? This is something they should know about! Either you have been very very unlucky, or their work on the Fast Versions needs better tuning... You know I'm a big fan of FV's, and when sideways stuff like this happens it's sets their (all FV's) whole reputation back!

@Waira
Right I've tasted the sap before too and it is red.. kind of like a dark maroon in color and it's taste kind of a bittersweet. Yes it kind of tastes like this plant that's clear right now though actually.

The mother clone plant that I grew last year she gave me quite a bit of a harvest with the light depth.
I do all the trimming and manicuring to make them grow just the big AAA buds. She gave me just over 590 grams.
No trimming weight. As there is little to none. Do to the way I trim and manicure throughout the grow process.

Smoke is phenomenal. Smooth Hashi kind of flavor earth tones with a dash of fruitiness.
The buzz last a long time. And maybe my favorite way of curing it was the sun drying I did last year. About 5 days in the nice hot sun then Jar and cure. Everybody love that one. I do about an ounce like that now for every grow of each plant. so far it has not been a disappointment whatsoever. Last year I did the silver haze the Dragon Blood The Blues the h o s OG Kush Citrus Silver Haze mango HP somango and the LSD. I also experimented with water curing last year. With the wedding cake. As we did comparison side-by-side smoke test with a group of people that I had here at a harvest party. And everybody like the water cure as the buzz was good and the same as the non water cure or traditional curing. But the flavors were totally different....absolutely.....You could not tell one was the same as the other and were from the same plant. Where the wedding cake traditionally cured was fruity tasting had a lot of flavor. And the water cure was more earthtones.

2019 Dragon blood hp clone at harvest time. August10th
20190814_000913.jpg

@Waira
Well it don't look good for all 3 of my autos. :oops1: 2 have expired.
I still have one left. It shed it's seed husk and it's above ground so far it looks okay. The other two grew tales and that's as far as they got and died no idea Y:shrug:
I didn't get these through DinafemMark I got them through Seedsman as freebies.:rolleyes1::pass:

:baked:Sorry to hear @Growtogrow misery likes company my Stardawg has not popped above ground yet either. The cure may be a shot glass of RO water and more seeds Bro. Rough weather went threw here looked like most of the lower got a taste.
Sorry to hear that man...:gassy:
I've got a real need to grow the Granddaddy purple now. I've got time still for a good grow to the end summer:coco::growing:

:wiz: @smokeyfromau -- mate you're making Winter magic there! They look fantastic, I was just at your thread in fact - :greenthumb:...forgot to mention, that cart is a cool ride Grow Daddy! :pimp:

'Haze can amaze, I think you're going to be shakin' your money-maker come harvest time! Imagine what the SLH would have done in huge pot during prime season time = :growing:... aroma possibility is making me drool, lemony/incense/floral is a delish' combo!
... BBK is robust as she should be, another solid grow on her,... LH has my pervy-eye though :rofl:

>>> GTG, interesting on the water cure! I think some of the terpenes are at least partly water soluble? The relation to that and ice water extracted kief rings a bell, the difference between that and dry sift/dry ice methods and the terpene profile changes,....

Gotta say I surprised by the Sun-dry buds! Contrary to what I've learned (light/heat exposure), though it's done that way in certain other old world countries...
Live, test, learn! :eyebrows:

Well it don't look good for all 3 of my autos. :oops1: 2 have expired.
I still have one left. It shed it's seed husk and it's above ground so far it looks okay. The other two grew tales and that's as far as they got and died no idea Y:shrug:
I didn't get these through DinafemMark I got them through Seedsman as freebies.:rolleyes1::pass:
Stall-outs, I get those on occasion too,... Freebies anymore - :finger: ... I've had more fragg' out on me than have ever worked out, save from Mephisto! They give you prime stock, fun crosses that are typical gold as anything in the catalog... At this point with limitations on what I can grow, they don't serve me well in any case, too many other cultivars are the Do-List to fiddlefuck around with unpicked ones!
Ahh, you got actual GDP seeds, that's what I was asking earlier,... I haven't looked at their line-up lately,... still want to try Honeydew! I've wondered for a while if it was named after a fly-speck town deep in the Humboldt Hills South of Eureka,... Back in the mid '80's I was in college at HSU, and my local friend's Dad was part of a grow consortium up there,.. Honeydew is where the grow property and dry/storage shed was :eyebrows: .... We'd drive up there in hard times, Pete had a 3gal mayo jar that he'd load up with pilfered buds while I hid in the car in the bushes - :crying:....fun times! Gods I wish I had some of those choice cultivars now, hardly see the likes anymore.... Awesome Indica types, super fat squat calyxes, really wide leaves, beefy stems, fantastic aromas,... "Halloween" was a beloved one, fruity-candy aroma. light green/orange pistils, frosty as hell.... fab' head and body high! All made by real deal hippies who cared - :rofl: :bow:

Back