Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update JohnEMad 6/8
Here is my outside grow again. 1st time growing outdoors in too many decades.
Gypsy Widow is growing fast and nearly 3 ft tall. Greenhouse is only 7ft tall so may have to start topping her.
My little auto is a Dbl Grpe x WC at Day 18. Another small Gypsy Widow slowly making a comeback.

Attachments

• 20200607_111031_resized.jpg
    20200607_111031_resized.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200607_111122_resized.jpg
    20200607_111122_resized.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200607_111038_resized.jpg
    20200607_111038_resized.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200607_111040_resized.jpg
    20200607_111040_resized.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
update Jean-O 6/8
Dinafem Blue WIdow
DSCN1245.JPG

Dinafem Quick Kush
DSCN1246.JPG

Quick Kush
DSCN1247.JPG

HSO OGKZ#1
DSCN1248.JPG

FastBuds CBD Crack Auto
DSCN1254.JPG

Jean-O's Genetics Black Gannie Auto

DSCN1255.JPG

Bloody Cheese Auto ( Looking Better but probably not a contender unless it has some bag appeal on the flower)
DSCN1257.JPG

Update @Waira I didnt post the dates I havent done my home journal yet so they are 7 days older than last week LOL ill get the dates here when I have time thanks the rest of the garden is getting it right now good rain good sun 80's during the day so all good except for ticks and mosquitoes

Dragon Blood HP weekly update. This plant is just growing off the chain. She has the blood trait in her. When snapping a leaf off she will bleed.
So I'm still feeding daily morning and night for all your t's and I've added Earth Juice Pro bloom to the mix foliar and ground feeding. I decided not to do any topdressing with it and mix it straight in the water and dump it to them. As it seems to get to where it's got to go a whole lot quicker than the top dressing.
:headbang: that house is rockin, all the girls look fab' mate!
....BTW, the Dragon Blood trait, do you mean her sap is reddish?
I agree, drench is much faster than leisurely top dressing, plus all that rich stanky stuff at the surface attracts unfriendly buggy natives!

Update @Waira I didnt post the dates I havent done my home journal yet so they are 7 days older than last week LOL ill get the dates here when I have time thanks the rest of the garden is getting it right now good rain good sun 80's during the day so all good except for ticks and mosquitoes
No worries Jean-O, remember you only need 3 updates a month... Updates are more about keeping folks engaged and for anti-fraud, none of which applies concern-wise for nearly everybody, especially you ground-hounds! Not like you're gonna pull a switcheroo on a monster plant :rofl:
I'm not that anal about updates, some wiggle room always,... We've never had cheaters in this Comp, no fucking way they'd get away with it with all these eyes!
It's an deterrent to some clown ghosting with a runty plant and coming back 3 weeks later with a miracle monster :nono:... it's been tried in other Comp's, and they got hosed! :rofl:

entry 31drew31
Moved my plants outdoors today and chose 2 so far for the comp. Started a few more seeds today so Ill add another one for the comp once those germ and grow out a bit.

Pic today with battle code. Plants are on day 18.
o8lx6tj.jpg

Rest of the girls Id started with the two from above, just sharing for fun :) Don't think the one in the close small pot is gunna make it, had 2 with wonky growth and chucked one which I intend to replace with one of the seeds started today. Its my first time growing sativa autos and Im not sure if my soil is too hot but they're moving slow off the start.

qiOTdFW.jpg

:headbang: that house is rockin, all the girls look fab' mate!
....BTW, the Dragon Blood trait, do you mean her sap is reddish?
I agree, drench is much faster than leisurely top dressing, plus all that rich stanky stuff at the surface attracts unfriendly buggy natives!

No worries Jean-O, remember you only need 3 updates a month... Updates are more about keeping folks engaged and for anti-fraud, none of which applies concern-wise for nearly everybody, especially you ground-hounds! Not like you're gonna pull a switcheroo on a monster plant :rofl:
I'm not that anal about updates, some wiggle room always,... We've never had cheaters in this Comp, no fucking way they'd get away with it with all these eyes!
It's an deterrent to some clown ghosting with a runty plant and coming back 3 weeks later with a miracle monster :nono:... it's been tried in other Comp's, and they got hosed! :rofl:
Hey thanks :thanks: :pighug:

Yeah the dragon blood hp will bleed when a stem is broke.
The original clone mother give me a seed out of last year's Harvest...only one seed... And by the grace of the canna God's.. it just happened to be a female seed. And is what you see growing right now... the mother clone bled all the time... but not in flower..
This seed girl bled 12 days ago. And wasn't a heavy bleeder but did bleed some..and was stronger 5 weeks ago... But she started to give good bud sign today. And her sap is now mostly clear now.
20200608_190836.jpg
20200608_190824.jpg
:pass::smokeout:
20200608_153504.jpg

update kyote 6/9
Weekly update. Critical 2.0 will be going outside before next Monday. Same for the two Green Poison FF's. It's been Juneuary here - lousy temps and lots of cloud cover. But they going outdoors soon and wish em good luck.

I'm pretty occupied with other happenings right now - take care and take care

6.8.JPG

:peace: :peace:

Back