Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Week 1 update for me. Some slow starters here but I’ve transplanted and have them outside. Of course it’s supposed to go down to 5C tonight ><;
A59F5F3C-35AC-4AE7-9D03-E5255F3045B2.jpeg

Still second guessing being in the comp, man you guys can grow.

I feel you, it's going to drop into the thirties this weekend. Growing on the east side of the mountains is a whole new adventure to me, I'm here in spirit and have no expectations to place or win :smoking:

Week 1 update for me. Some slow starters here but I’ve transplanted and have them outside. Of course it’s supposed to go down to 5C tonight ><;
View attachment 1199370

Still second guessing being in the comp, man you guys can grow.
Bring them inside 4-D, cold nights protection is fully OK by us!
I think our mate @daleday thought similar things last year, and he won! Plus you have the eyes and ears of some fine growers right here, plus their other journals so there's a TON of grow-bro-info at you fingertips :greenthumb:
I feel you, it's going to drop into the thirties this weekend. Growing on the east side of the mountains is a whole new adventure to me, I'm here in spirit and have no expectations to place or win :smoking:
:smoking: ooooh, I have faith! :rofl:

Bring them inside 4-D, cold nights protection is fully OK by us!
I think our mate @daleday thought similar things last year, and he won! Plus you have the eyes and ears of some fine growers right here, plus their other journals so there's a TON of grow-bro-info at you fingertips :greenthumb:

:smoking: ooooh, I have faith!

Thanks @Waira , nice to have some experienced eyes around
I did bring them into the garage, and that might be their home after today for the next few days. Calling for storms for the next 2-4 days. We’ll see, I’ll get them out whenever I can, don’t want to move them around too much though being in fabric pots.

So, the white widow will be spending the rest of her days in a 5 gal bucket right behind my house. Doesnt get a shipload of sun, about 6 hrs direct but im sure she’ll do something. I’ll have to do some lst and tying of branches to get the maximum effort she can produce!
95FE55FF-2414-4E5C-83A3-28EBE4AF8191.jpeg

So, the white widow will be spending the rest of her days in a 5 gal bucket right behind my house. Doesnt get a shipload of sun, about 6 hrs direct but im sure she’ll do something. I’ll have to do some lst and tying of branches to get the maximum effort she can produce!View attachment 1199701
Forgot to mention, composted soil and road apples are home for her roots with about 25% coarse perlite

Back