Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Ive been wanting to run the GDP for some time now.. Lucky you!!!
Thanks Jean.. :cheers:
I was looking for something strong with a large yield and it popped up and they had one package left so I snapped it up right then. And it's purple too so that's going to be a plus when I grow it I can't wait to see what it's going to be all about. I've not partake of this cannabis before. It will be a whole new experience for me :pass:

Day 118 for the Dinafem Quick Kush and she is at the net standing pretty tall now my biggest outdoor plant so far and a fast version that so far I am happy with. Ive been finding out a lot of bothersome information about the FF versions I wish I had known before getting involved with them... It appears that Dinafem did their dodilagence and made a stable strain.... Im starting to wonder if I want to continue working with them for future breeding on my own genetics... On a brighter note the Fast Green Crack auto has been crossed to a Mephisto Walter White auto for a new auto cross in my genetic pool and I now have a Fast OGKZ that is autoflowering so it was crossed to Dinafem Blue Cheese auto.... So I guess when life hands you lemons you make new bad ass auto cross breeds!!! Im going to need to grow the few photoperiods I have super big this year to make up for all the loss yields with the auto's...
View attachment 1198919
Hell yeah Jean that's going to be a monster:worship::headbang::smokeout:

:coffee: damn, they are picking up speed now Jean-O! :d5:
QK is building a beefy frame already,...
Ive been finding out a lot of bothersome information about the FF versions I wish I had known before getting involved with them... It appears that Dinafem did their dodilagence and made a stable strain.... Im starting to wonder if I want to continue working with them for future breeding on my own genetics...
What have you heard? Or are you referring to the GCFV that auto'ed on you, and now the OGKZ FV too? :cuss: damn dude! That's either very bad luck or something is wonky with those particular FV's? If 2/3 of the FV's you got from Mark auto'ed on you, I'd get with him in PM about it,.. ..... Maybe look into Sweet's F1FV's, those have always performed for me and what other growers I've seen,...he will have seen mor feedback than anybody, and perhaps can consult with the breeders about this! That should not happen except for a very low %.... Another cross to think about this sort of thing is Female Critical Sour,a regular photo, but with some auto breeding in them but not at the F1 level; i think they said 1/30 plants wil autoflower, because they have a breeder NL x Critical x Critical auto used in SC... In fact,several of their strains have some "auto" in them, made and tested long before auto's were a thing. The point was to speed blooming up for some strains so that higher northern Lat' growers could manage to land more sativa leaning hybrids, like C99, Pineapple, etc.,...
What did you have in mind for breeding with them, crosses to other photo's that could use some speed?

update 420' 6/5
Xena Day 1 ...into the brave new OUTSIDE world! :yay:

20200604_132144.jpg
20200604_163548.jpg
20200604_163557.jpg

she hadn't popped yesterday, but 1/2" o' rain late las nite kicked her into gear for today, and thus -> the outdoor growtrain has left the station, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

cropped-logo-5.png
unnamed (4).jpg

:coffee: damn, they are picking up speed now Jean-O! :d5:
QK is building a beefy frame already,...

What have you heard? Or are you referring to the GCFV that auto'ed on you, and now the OGKZ FV too? :cuss: damn dude! That's either very bad luck or something is wonky with those particular FV's? If 2/3 of the FV's you got from Mark auto'ed on you, I'd get with him in PM about it,.. ..... Maybe look into Sweet's F1FV's, those have always performed for me and what other growers I've seen,...he will have seen mor feedback than anybody, and perhaps can consult with the breeders about this! That should not happen except for a very low %.... Another cross to think about this sort of thing is Female Critical Sour,a regular photo, but with some auto breeding in them but not at the F1 level; i think they said 1/30 plants wil autoflower, because they have a breeder NL x Critical x Critical auto used in SC... In fact,several of their strains have some "auto" in them, made and tested long before auto's were a thing. The point was to speed blooming up for some strains so that higher northern Lat' growers could manage to land more sativa leaning hybrids, like C99, Pineapple, etc.,...
What did you have in mind for breeding with them, crosses to other photo's that could use some speed?
Yeah im looking for speed. I want huge plants but i need a fast flower so pm rot n mold dont become n issue. Its always nasty here during flower. Im pushing it if i go into the 1st or second week of october usually now some years are nicer than others but not usually. I heard that just decreasing light hours with the fv s can trigger flowering which i had growers choice seed banks breeder tell me with an auto that didnt flower critical purple to flip the lights to 12 12 then back to my veg schedule after a week to trigger the auto trait n it worked and apparently is kinda what happened i guess when i put these outside is i cut down the light hrs from 19 to 15 at fist n im building hrs now. It is what it is. Ive been talking with mark but he didnt know much about the breeding.He was going to let them know.

oopz! @Waira forgot to add a purty flower pic for ya :biggrin: tiger'z claw :thumbsup: ppp

View attachment 1199029
:greenthumb: a cool classic 420'! I dig the water color painted look they have....
Yeah im looking for speed. I want huge plants but i need a fast flower so pm rot n mold dont become n issue. Its always nasty here during flower. Im pushing it if i go into the 1st or second week of october usually now some years are nicer than others but not usually. I heard that just decreasing light hours with the fv s can trigger flowering which i had growers choice seed banks breeder tell me with an auto that didnt flower critical purple to flip the lights to 12 12 then back to my veg schedule after a week to trigger the auto trait n it worked and apparently is kinda what happened i guess when i put these outside is i cut down the light hrs from 19 to 15 at fist n im building hrs now. It is what it is. Ive been talking with mark but he didnt know much about the breeding.He was going to let them know.
It's not just FV hybrids that can do this, Female advises against such sudden light hour drops with some of their plants that have even very distant "auto" breeding in them. Also, Canadian HighRise breeder cres/krk, who made a lot of crosses bred for speed but no auto genetics at all recommended the very same thing; no more that 18/6, preferably less to start them on, and ease into normal lower hours of light or they may trigger bloom, waver and reveg' or tangle up half way, all of which is a shit show usually....
Certainly some cultivars are going to be more prone to it as well,... that Gorilla Breath last year, she went into bloom nearly 2 weeks ahead of the others and the earliest I have had to date :shrug::smoking:

Back