Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update kyote 6/1
:smiley1: Weekly update - the Green Poison are a week old, and the new to the world Dinafem Critical 2.0 broke soil on may 31st. Looks like there will be about 10 days of lousy weather here on the island, then they all go outdoors. The Green Poison FF will go in the ground and the Critical 2.0 will stay in a five gallon fabric pot. @Dinafem-Mark you asked me to tag you if I did a journal on the Critical 2.0 so here it is. Two for two on germination of both strains. I started a Critical 2.0 that is a bit too far along to be in this competition that is lurking in the background of the 2nd pic.

So these are my three that will be in for the long haul :toke:

c2.0.JPG

gp 7.JPG

@Waira what about germ pic dont have one
:smoking: no need bruv, generally folks let their babies get some size and establish, them pick their 3 ladiez and at that time you code-card up!

Funny happening of the day: i put a CBD seed in the soil just for fun and forgot about it for 10days and now.. Hemmm... There s another girl to grow. I know growing a CBD girl seems illogic if you want smoke propetly but you know....there s a seed and cannot reaist to see if develope:) maybe i ll experiment fimming or topping with her.
:pass: Is it a pure CBD cross, or a THC:CBD type? I grew a wonderful autoflower Honey Peach CBD (Sweet) that's about 1:1in ratio, and she was a pleasure to smoke! A nice mild buzz, but very good medical effects for a sore achy body. You can always blend with high THC bud too, to really dial in your effects....

:goodluck:... nice dawggie 420, hopefully not looking for some "fresh produce" to snack on! :rofl:

that'z Gracie :biggrin: u can see lotza picz of her in me growtrain thread down in me sig...jus put a couple more up y-day ;) ppp

:pass: Is it a pure CBD cross, or a THC:CBD type? I grew a wonderful autoflower Honey Peach CBD (Sweet) that's about 1:1in ratio, and she was a pleasure to smoke! A nice mild buzz, but very good medical effects for a sore achy body. You can always blend with high THC bud too, to really dial in your effects....
A seed of legal marjuana (aka :dunno) :)
Perhaps thc cbd (<1%/>15%)

update Quentin 6/4
Update day. Weeks 5+6. Growth is good. Finally had some rain lastnight/today and they seem happy for it. Criticals a no go I reckon but she'll sit there quietly regardless. Still though my non comp ultimate is the best in the GH.
20200603_150213.jpg
20200603_150226.jpg
^ultimate
20200603_150231.jpg
^daiquiri lime
20200603_150237.jpg
^critical
20200603_150241.jpg
^non comp ultimates
20200603_150248.jpg
^non comp daiquiri lime

Happy growing grofo's