Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update Growtogrow 6/4
@Waira
Hey the snail mail finally came through here. Few minutes ago and I got my seedsman order from April 3rd. I'm sure No fault of theirs. But the mail sure has been messed up.
The funny thing about that all is, is that the Secretary of State here in Michigan was just on the news a few minutes ago saying how the mail was running awesomely through the pandemic ha haha. LOL..I don't know what the hell she's talking about. I had to order leave from the Detroit area it ended up in. Jacksonville Mississippi in the back of a trailer. I called the post office in New Boston Michigan to find out where my mail order was.... The postmaster he couldn't tell me he said it was a trailer somewhere cuz they weren't storting in the office there Ugh ..
LOL it got here after 5 weeks and very well-traveled LOL

But the seedsman order got here relatively quick after they were able to ship out of the UK.

So long story short now.LoL

I have my Dinafem Mazar Auto fem seeds here and I'm ready to start my auto germination for the second part of my grow Journal , Gladiator battle, get it done let's go growing outside story, :drunks: :pass: :bump:
20200603_120912.jpg
20200603_125053.jpg
20200603_125031.jpg

:woohoo1::smokeout::woohoo1:... looking fine and dandy guys!

GTG, they ALL say that about the fekking USPS! ...sometimes they amazing me, other times I don't know who the fuck to hit first- :pimp:
As you know we are still waiting for that overseas delivery,... :rolleyes1: ...who knows where that's hung up!
I see some GDP there, what did you get? I've been eyeing Honeydew for a while now, but never found any grows of it,... plus it's a reg'...

:woohoo1::smokeout::woohoo1:... looking fine and dandy guys!

GTG, they ALL say that about the fekking USPS! ...sometimes they amazing me, other times I don't know who the fuck to hit first- :pimp:
As you know we are still waiting for that overseas delivery,... :rolleyes1: ...who knows where that's hung up!
I see some GDP there, what did you get? I've been eyeing Honeydew for a while now, but never found any grows of it,... plus it's a reg'...
I know right ...it is what it is though we can't change it...I just hope it doesn't get any worse before it gets better. I am so tired of wearing a mask and gloves and having to be all super clean here. I'm about done with that.
My wife don't call me a dirty boy for nothing LOL well I suppose she has several reasons why she calls me a dirty boy but being dirty is one of them LOL:woody::rofl::vibe::woohoo1:

I got bud sign 6 days into flowering well I guess actually five I took the pic yesterday night. Today make 6 tomorrow make a full seven.
20200603_215222.jpg
20200603_215145.jpg
20200603_120912.jpg
:yay::pass:

My wife don't call me a dirty boy for nothing LOL well I suppose she has several reasons why she calls me a dirty boy but being dirty is one of them LOL:woody::rofl::vibe::woohoo1:
:eek1: TMI dude, TMI,.... :crying:

.... The virus protocol is getting old for reals, but until that vaccine is out and working, I'm afraid some of this germ-o-phobia is wise, if a PITA.... As predicted, where it was relaxed, spikes are happening, but no way around that now, the phased opening up is going to see this no matter what....

Which is in bloom?! :hump: I can't tell, the pic looks like you blew up a postage stamp size pic :dizzy:LOL! ...oh wait I see, BBC... Light dep' magic man :wiz: ....and beautiful plants :d5:

*ooops!*

OK, switching gears some now... photo babies will now be hardened off to Sun and proper hours, outta the tent...no room anymore! I'm booting the small Creeper auto out too, just for comparison shits and gigz to her bigger sister in the tent- :biggrin:
...waiting to call my 3 yet, but leaning toward the Red Mandarine, F99x BLR, and Ice Cool

photos.jpg
crp4.jpg

I know right ...it is what it is though we can't change it...I just hope it doesn't get any worse before it gets better. I am so tired of wearing a mask and gloves and having to be all super clean here. I'm about done with that.

I got bud sign 6 days into flowering well I guess actually five I took the pic yesterday night. Today make 6 tomorrow make a full seven.View attachment 1198830View attachment 1198831View attachment 1198832:yay::pass:
Ive been wanting to run the GDP for some time now.. Lucky you!!!

*ooops!*

OK, switching gears some now... photo babies will now be hardened off to Sun and proper hours, outta the tent...no room anymore! I'm booting the small Creeper auto out too, just for comparison shits and gigz to her bigger sister in the tent- :biggrin:
...waiting to call my 3 yet, but leaning toward the Red Mandarine, F99x BLR, and Ice Cool

View attachment 1198875View attachment 1198876
Looking Good! Some interesting names in their....

update Jean-O 6/4
Day 118 for the Dinafem Quick Kush and she is at the net standing pretty tall now my biggest outdoor plant so far and a fast version that so far I am happy with. Ive been finding out a lot of bothersome information about the FF versions I wish I had known before getting involved with them... It appears that Dinafem did their dodilagence and made a stable strain.... Im starting to wonder if I want to continue working with them for future breeding on my own genetics... On a brighter note the Fast Green Crack auto has been crossed to a Mephisto Walter White auto for a new auto cross in my genetic pool and I now have a Fast OGKZ that is autoflowering so it was crossed to Dinafem Blue Cheese auto.... So I guess when life hands you lemons you make new bad ass auto cross breeds!!! Im going to need to grow the few photoperiods I have super big this year to make up for all the loss yields with the auto's...
DSCN1217.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1218.JPG
    DSCN1218.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • DSCN1216.JPG
    DSCN1216.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Back