Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I was already drooling on me slippers, knowing who they are makes it worse! :rofl::woody:......every time I've been on the mephisto site to try and get my grubby little mits on their new sativas it's been down:cuss:.....I'll just have to live precariously through your tent for the moment!! Prescription blend certainly looks to be doing a great job in your tent at the moment bud:headbang:...I should get my lazy ass over and check out your thread but I have trouble keeping up with everyone's journals after a while :dizzy:...I'm semi-literate with threadmarks mate, after this battle I should have em mastered :thumbsup:....they're a pretty handy tool in the kit:headbang:
TGB about time! :rofl: ... we should talk about the threadmarks thing soon, just to get familiar with them... pretty new to me as well, but in Reader Mode it shows only the threadmarks in the entire thread if you need to scan actual posts.... Otherwise I've been using Entry for code card posts, and Updates for the rest,...
Check yourself in fun shits and gigs,... hit Add Threadmark, label as Entry, name, date...You'll see the others and how it's done,... You can play with buttons to show everything too....

:eyebrows: The autos are part of the Prescription Blend nutes testing, located in their section,... might be too much of a PITA to do a combined thread like I've done before, so when ready, I'll start an stand-alone OD grow thread too....
In there is Livers bx, HubbaBubbaHaze, Orange Bud and Creeper x2 :woohoo1:

Otherwise I've been using Entry for code card posts, and Updates for the rest,...

um, jus so we're on the same page & all, u threadmarked the germ pic i put up as an entry, but as i said, that plant will be growin in here jus for fun, not as an official entry, cuz i had already entered it in the bomb seedz battle in bbt before i realized the rulez for this comp...the card that'z in the pic is jus a reg ol' thing i do for all me plantz when i drop a bean, for postin in me own personal grow thread is all, so...jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp

:biggrin: noiiiice! .... Interesting blue hues in this pic mate, pretty.... A little cool didn't seem to bother them much at all. With pots, the main worry is drastic sudden T changes, and with cool comes poor nutrient uptake and transport,... As long as the Sun warms them up fast and stays that way through the day, this shouldn't be a problem,...
Noiiiiice........toiiiiight ;D

Okay, I'm ready to go finally.....is the 'code' this information? 2020 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (strain); start date/harvest date
Hopefully someone will see this and let me know.
:toke: yup, that's right!

View attachment 1196853

I'm not sure if there's a language issue here mate, but either the plants are literally outside or not. It has nothing to do if they are in pots or in the ground.
The only exception to not being exposed to fully outdoor conditions are simple greenhouses, nothing fancy, no heating, etc.,... We have to draw the line somewhere, and if those plants are inside the house (and it looks like they are in the only pic showing this), regardless of being next to an open window, they aren't really outdoor/greenhouse grown.
The rules for the Comp' are all in the first posting of this thread, in cased you missed them... :toke:
Ok ok, my foult! Didn t ment do sneak inside.

I see all other grower doing well, next time i ll use the iron cage thar seems to be a very smart option to spread the branches insted of bending them.

I wrote someone to have issues/problems with low temperature outside : last year i had the same problem and exept for a few leaves deat the plants developed well, maybe the strain was robust (nothen ling photo femm), after the teperature raised they did well.

Funny happening of the day: i put a CBD seed in the soil just for fun and forgot about it for 10days and now.. Hemmm... There s another girl to grow. I know growing a CBD girl seems illogic if you want smoke propetly but you know....there s a seed and cannot reaist to see if develope:) maybe i ll experiment fimming or topping with her.

Ciao!

Back