Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Day 20 update: so these little ones will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. 4th node just starting to pop out, so a little slow going, but that’s partly to do with them only getting about 6/7 hrs in proper sunlight before they start to get shaded. Luckily we are experiencing amazing weather here over the last 2 weeks, and it’s set to continue for a few more days yet, which is giving them the best chance of surviving at this early stage:
View attachment 1196920View attachment 1196919
Looking well mate. You're UK aren't you? Are you north/south?

No.. They live ON the balcony window and i treated, grown them as in the wild but without a gaeden or soil. Pots and cables. Funny happening of the day: i found one of my cats comoletly inside the pot sniffing and eating the girls.. After that there was a bird attack with crows and pidgeons onnthe window lURking tje girls! PANIC! But i dont know the rules of comoetition, ot s up to you, i think it s just a funny game:)
View attachment 1196853

I'm not sure if there's a language issue here mate, but either the plants are literally outside or not. It has nothing to do if they are in pots or in the ground.
The only exception to not being exposed to fully outdoor conditions are simple greenhouses, nothing fancy, no heating, etc.,... We have to draw the line somewhere, and if those plants are inside the house (and it looks like they are in the only pic showing this), regardless of being next to an open window, they aren't really outdoor/greenhouse grown.
The rules for the Comp' are all in the first posting of this thread, in cased you missed them... :toke:

:biggrin: noiiiice! .... Interesting blue hues in this pic mate, pretty.... A little cool didn't seem to bother them much at all. With pots, the main worry is drastic sudden T changes, and with cool comes poor nutrient uptake and transport,... As long as the Sun warms them up fast and stays that way through the day, this shouldn't be a problem,...

Is this competition still open and does growing in a greenhouse work? I believe it does as @Waira explained above. If so great.
I doubt in my northern climate I could finish a plant. Early September and our growing is done.
If not I may just grow along for fun.
Have 2 photo's and 1 auto in the greenhouse now.

Attachments

• 20200531_122542_resized.jpg
    20200531_122542_resized.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20200531_122537_resized.jpg
    20200531_122537_resized.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200531_122559_resized.jpg
    20200531_122559_resized.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200531_122547_resized.jpg
    20200531_122547_resized.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
i'd luv to get into this, but don't think i'd be allowed to per the rulez :rolleyes1: unless o' course it could be jus fer shitz & gigglez :biggrin: ppp

The more the merrier, even if it's only for shits and giggles :jump:....whatcha planing on throwing outside? :eyebrows:
i'd luv to get into this, but don't think i'd be allowed to per the rulez :rolleyes1: unless o' course it could be jus fer shitz & gigglez :biggrin: ppp

Back