Photography The Macro Thread

yep cheers.i have scopes and can get right up close with my eye.but then the flaffing about to get a lil round pic with blurry edges is a pain.id spend the £170 on the canon if it could get up close enough and give me a square pic.
:pighug:

thanks for the reps boss.
pardon me for taking thread off track.but could i ask if i remember Mossy uses a canon bridge 420is ? but also has a flatbed scope type thing.if so can the canon get in close to trichs ?
thanks.
:pighug:

Afternoon @archie gemmill :bighug:

Canon SX 420 £169.99 from Argos..I got mine in their sale for £129...:d5:

The camera does the Work for you..it is 20 mega pixel and the clarity of the shots make it Excellent to crop in close and still have great clarity.
It is Small too..easy to fit in your pocket..compared to my old Kodak.
I worried it would be a bit less Stable for hand shake..but it is much Superior to the bigger one.

The only down side..wireless transfer.
It took my son over an hour to get it up and running and he is a techy..:headbang:..I would have had major problems..
and..when you use it..it take Ages longer than sticking a memory card into your laptop.

But I can Live with that..for the Brilliance in the colour image quality.

Unfortunately I'm outdoor..so I haven't really had anything trics to Practice on since I got it..roll on summer season.

IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG

I'd say with a bit of practice and a tripod I could get Better..:photog:

Ooops..I Do use a scope..and I really Miss not having one at the minute..But..

Most of my tric photos with the scope come from the 40 x lens with a bit of digital zoom..so it doesn't have to be Massive.

Back