Photography The Macro Thread

Oh creature of Habit....:coffee:..

Awesome spider @Mossy... A type of crab spider that get called flower spider and she's an absolute stunner. Possibly even more exciting than pink trichomes but fairly common in some parts of the world...just not mine:thumbsup::crying:

I Think she is actually trying to look like the flower..look where it is sat..:biggrin:..right at the bottom of the flower stem..making like a flower..

IMG_0729.JPG

Unfortunately I have a highly developed colour trait eye....:yeah:..so it Drew my attention..

IMG_0730.JPG

IMG_0721 (2).JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

Peas Man......:hippy:

Anyone got the crunchie munchies...?..look away now...pork crackling....:chef:..mmm...mmm...mmm...

IMG_0737.JPG

Bought a new table cloth yesterday..got up this morning and someone had sprinkled it with diamonte...:biggrin:..mother natures jewels.
It is water repellent..make Nice droplet formation..to Play with...:photog:

IMG_0741.JPG

Happy Sunday...:bighug:..tomorrow is spring..Equinox Party in [HASHTAG]#LiveStoners[/HASHTAG] ..Music..seed give aways..Party badge..Friends..Live..join us..

[HASHTAG]#smokecannabiswithfriendsonafn[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#livestonersparty[/HASHTAG]

Oh creature of Habit....:coffee:..

I Think she is actually trying to look like the flower..look where it is sat..:biggrin:..right at the bottom of the flower stem..making like a flower..

View attachment 718344

Unfortunately I have a highly developed colour trait eye....:yeah:..so it Drew my attention..

View attachment 718345

You are quite right that she is trying to look like a flower and to an insect she should appear as the brightest flower on the bush.....then gotcha! Think it's infra red they show up really bright on if that's what insects see.

And they use their silk to anchor them to the ground so they can hold onto prey much bigger than themselves.

Macro is all about training that eye to find shots so really well done there. Colour, movement, shape, pattern....different shots draw my eye in different ways and knowing where to look is a big help. I would say field craft is just as important as camera craft...know thy enemy lol:smoking:

Back