Photography The Macro Thread

I have upgrades for the tubes I haven't put in yet. That turntable cost some coins. I replaced a whole bunch of parts when I got it. I'm still having grounding trouble, because some of my gear is 250v some is 110v. Turns out though,its a Yamaha power amp losing a channel, but when it's working well, it is amazing. I can sit at the sweet spot, close my eyes and pick out instrument locations on the stage. I have quite a selection of speakers going. Thank the gods I haven't bought anymore stuff. I have way too many expensive habits.

My grow room has a spare pair of kef eggs for my babies to get rocked by the dulcet tones of creedance[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have upgrades for the tubes I haven't put in yet. That turntable cost some coins. I replaced a whole bunch of parts when I got it. I'm still having grounding trouble, because some of my gear is 250v some is 110v. Turns out though,its a Yamaha power amp losing a channel, but when it's working well, it is amazing. I can sit at the sweet spot, close my eyes and pick out instrument locations on the stage. I have quite a selection of speakers going. Thank the gods I haven't bought anymore stuff. I have way too many expensive habits.
Its an addiction lol....I used to spend loads until I found myself trying to find imaginary flat spots only to find it was hearing damage from long term exposure on the oil rigs......it now suits me to have selected deafness loo

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Ever seen baby Earwigs before?

babyearwigs.jpg

Turns out they are one of the few insects where the mother hangs about to look after the young by keeping them clean and regurgitating food until they are big enough to leave the nest. They're maybe not as pretty as, say, a Ruby Tailed Wasp which lay their eggs inside caterpillars and then let the young eat their host alive from the inside out but Earwigs are whole lot less evil.......and being dependent on one particular species of caterpillar to lay eggs in isn't necessarily the best survival strategy for solitary wasps either as their numbers are reportedly decreasing due to habitat loss.

Anyway, Happy Easter folks. Great time to be turning over rocks in the garden to see what is under them:toke:

:pass:

Back