Photography The Macro Thread

thanx for the useful information eyes on fire ! , I am yet to use mine the cameras you got there are seriously nice pieces of kit ! :cool1: nice price aswell ! ,, , im still weighting for a memory card to come though post and a protective sleeve thing to go round it !

have you tried pricing all the different pieces / lens ect separately ? , you may save yourself some cash

Best thing i ever did was get my nikon d3300 dslr.and like i have said before you do not need expensive macro lenses to get great macro shots all i do is crop the pics so they look like they have been taken with a proper macro lens because the camera has 24mega pixels so when cropped you dont lose and resolution

These pics are all with the 18-55mm kit lens that came with my camera and then cropped

s1.jpg
12.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg
1.jpg

DSC_0005.JPG

_AWW9993.JPG _AWW0003.JPG _AWW0001.JPG _AWW0004.JPG _AWW0002.JPG

First attempts with my macro kit. I have been shooting a Pentax DSLR for many years, and just got the 3 lens screw on macro lens kit for my 300 mm zoom. These are the first shots with it.

The nug is going up now. Was she in autopots and AN nutrients? What kind of lighting

The nug is going up now. Was she in autopots and AN nutrients? What kind of lighting

That nug has already been put on afn instagram bro

Nice thread I am playing with my camera and will post some pictures here in a bit

Hell yeah i need ya @Ripper

Ill buy a camera one day. But the option on my new cell phone for manual focus is a game changer

Back