Photography The Macro Thread

image.jpeg Trichomes on a stem to a fan leaf.

A couple from my latest grow.... Amnesia Haze....
AH Micro Tric 4.jpg
AH Micro Tric 2.jpg
AH Micro Tric 1.jpg

Mouthwatering shots Buds...:drool:..any recommendations on a Bridge camera for good macros..?

Mouthwatering shots Buds...:drool:..any recommendations on a Bridge camera for good macros..?

Fuji make decent bridge cameras but you can get an entry level DSLR for similar money these days, then you just need a macro lens.... I use a Nikon D3300 http://www.tobydeals.com/en_GB/prod...Czw-gyaSISOnW30mBRc1HAAq1KyW1-8CA4aAkKz8P8HAQ and a Nikon 40mm macro lens http://www.tobydeals.com/en_GB/prod...nCNlyebH_RMf7RNcivfA_vLjy9wb5jiCYQaAjfW8P8HAQ these are both entry level and you can take pretty nice close ups.

Cheers @TaNg. :headbang:

I did look at the DSLR's..but decided for my skill levels..I'd probably be better with a bridge..:coffee:..point and press.

Saw the one I wanted on Argos Black Friday sale...and I've checked every day since and they have had no stock at all.
They are running a massive sale advert..with absolutely no stock..Shame on them...:shrug:

Happy Holidays..:toke:..and Cheers.

I have also been looking for a bridge camera for Christmas ! there was a sony dsc 400 63x zoom on ebay for £120 the other day ! , the sony 400 models seem to be 1 of the cheapest out there , then the price goes well beyond that figure , a Nikon p900 is what ide really like , if anyone has seen the moon shot the p900 can do is amazing ! but abit to dear

You dont even really need a macro lens for a dslr if your on a budget because you can just use the 18-55mm lens that comes with most entry level dslrs and crop the pictures thats what i have been doing with my d3300 to get my macro shots
1.jpg
s1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

12.jpg

I have also been looking for a bridge camera for Christmas ! there was a sony dsc 400 63x zoom on ebay for £120 the other day ! , the sony 400 models seem to be 1 of the cheapest out there , then the price goes well beyond that figure , a Nikon p900 is what ide really like , if anyone has seen the moon shot the p900 can do is amazing ! but abit to dear

The ones on Argos.co.uk were a good deal cheaper that either Amazon/ebay or currys..that is why I had my eyes on them.
Supposedly had a canon 20 mega pixel/42 x zoom for £129 and it is around £188 on Amazon..but as I say..no stock..very Misleading advertising..:shrug:

You dont even really need a macro lens for a dslr if your on a budget because you can just use the 18-55mm lens that comes with most entry level dslrs and crop the pictures thats what i have been doing with my d3300 to get my macro shots
View attachment 679014View attachment 679015

Cheers @2Stoned2Care :d5:..great shots...I do Miss my scope for Trichy photos..I can get Lost in Fields of them.
View attachment 679016
View attachment 679017
View attachment 679018

Back