Live Stoners The Cabin...

Absolutely wonderful plants! That one Fantaseed is turning out to be a friggin giant! The Big Bang looks excellent and Underdog looks to be top dog! The Big Bang though, wow, she looks like a serious hefty producer outdoors. The early bud sites on that thing look monstrous!

Now we know why there's an issue with water,shortage,in your area! Lol

I know hunh. but we did actually think about it. The only thing we wanted to do more was put the bags into holes in the ground

Absolutely wonderful plants! That one Fantaseed is turning out to be a friggin giant! The Big Bang looks excellent and Underdog looks to be top dog! The Big Bang though, wow, she looks like a serious hefty producer outdoors. The early bud sites on that thing look monstrous!

I heard that as well. One of the earlier skunk crosses, added some heft to the plant.

:smokeout:

Starting to bulk up now, most of them. The CC x AHaze and the JTR x AHaze are gonna take longer, all the others will take a shorter time I am sure.

I made some more crosses to work on, because these ones came out so well. The Low Rider 2 and Amnesia Haze cross is a fine plant in itself. I will probably keep some as photo's before I go auto with them. I also gave some a bit of BLack Berry Kush pollen, to see what happens.
IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG

These though, just might be the best ones. We got some pink showing on the VOG x Amnesia Haze

IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0380.JPG

Starting to bulk up now, most of them. The CC x AHaze and the JTR x AHaze are gonna take longer, all the others will take a shorter time I am sure.

I made some more crosses to work on, because these ones came out so well. The Low Rider 2 and Amnesia Haze cross is a fine plant in itself. I will probably keep some as photo's before I go auto with them. I also gave some a bit of BLack Berry Kush pollen, to see what happens.View attachment 483030 View attachment 483031 View attachment 483032 View attachment 483033 View attachment 483034 View attachment 483035

These though, just might be the best ones. We got some pink showing on the VOG x Amnesia Haze

View attachment 483036 View attachment 483037

Damn EEk you got it goin on ..... All the bishes love ya bruh and honeslty so do I. (But not in a Gay way) Not that there is anything wrong with being gay..... I just dont prefer gay love.. :vibe::d5::vibe:

:dancer::drool:
:dragon6:

Everything looks lovely Eek....pink pistils to boot...:greenthumb:

Thanks my friend. Should be about a month, Woooohoooo
:coffee:

Damn EEk you got it goin on ..... All the bishes love ya bruh and honeslty so do I. (But not in a Gay way) Not that there is anything wrong with being gay..... I just dont prefer gay love.. :vibe::d5::vibe:

:dancer::drool:
:dragon6:

Yeah, not that there is anything wrong with that:crying:

get it? Seinfeld? or just me :baked:

Eek looking amazing Brotha!

The pink Hairs remind of me weed ingot in Jamiaca with Pink Hairs all throughout was some Killer smoke

Can't wait to see these baby's finish

I love looking at those pinks. Ya just don't see that to much anymore like back in the day..

Back