Live Stoners The Cabin...

:karmacloud:

"Just a quick update foks. Thank you all for the Karma and prayers. Keep em' coming. We have been evacuated since early
(2am)Friday morning. A sleepless night, and had to work the last two days as well. The zone we live in was infiltrated and has burned sporadically throughout the area. There is no way to tell which areas were not defended at this time. So far 86 homes have burned. Prayers to those families. I finally got some sleep though now. I know Root has had less than I."

Stay Safe..all my karma sent.

86 home burned...bloody hell..Thoughts sent for all those families. :karmacloud:

Thanks Everyone,

Still no new information

:doh:
You Hippie SOB's!!! "Still no new information"
You're safe, that's some damn great "new information"! :bighug::peace::peace::karmacloud:
We've been worried sick!

I know you're both going through a lot right now, so God Bless and so, SO happy to hear from you. :bighug:
Be safe, Friends, all our Love.

Yes,

We had a friend, who knew a CHP in our area, this Officer was on Evac/Looter protection duty in the fire zone. She said she would check on the address for us. We have lost everything.

Don't worry about us, please, we have oodles and oodles of support. I am still trying to wrap my mind around it, so I can't say much for now. I hope you understand.

Yes,

We had a friend, who knew a CHP in our area, this Officer was on Evac/Looter protection duty in the fire zone. She said she would check on the address for us. We have lost everything.

Don't worry about us, please, we have oodles and oodles of support. I am still trying to wrap my mind around it, so I can't say much for now. I hope you understand.
When you are ready my brother and sister, we are here. Sorry if we worry, you are family and we obviously care about you. Your pain is our pain. Much love folks. Hey I don't got a lot of room, but if you like you could hang here in Hawai'i.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:Eek and Root, you dear, good folks, I can't believe this happened,...Every night watching the news I've been crossing everything except my eyes, praying for you to get a break,.. I'm utterly gutted no such fortune came your way,... damn damn damn... yes, I'm glad you had warning and some time to gather, and most important you two and the fuzzy family are okay, but still,...I weep for you anyway.... Please hang tough Eek and Root, we think the world of you two! If I/we can help in any way, you've but to ask, okay? Sending you much strength and love my friends... :goodluck::karmacloud::peace::karmacloud::goodluck: :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Eek and Root So sorry to hear the news. We lost out home in FL in 2005 to Hurricane Wilma. It was Terrible we Lost alot of Close Items that meant alot.

Glad to hear you and the Animals are ok.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Back