Live Stoners The Cabin...

wow now thats the kinda garden i could run around nakid in till i run outa puff.has todger hash been invented yet ?

A4 Here are some you wanted to check out

Now the Jack 47 started to show signs of Calcium deficiency. Mobile yellowing and then browning. Exposure to those parts of the leaves into the head just burnt them crisp. Not a lot. The lime i added two weeks ago is kicking in, but I wasn't patient enough so I got some Cal/mag. They are (other's started to show signs as well since), now recovering and flipping STILL growing tall. None of the other's that A4 wanted to see showed any signs of def. except one of the fantaseeds.

Might need a couple of posts to get them all in, which is why this took so long, heh heh heh.
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG

This next one is the Doctor
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG

:pass: niiiice!! :d5: I was wondering about the name,... Violater OG Kush was what I was guessing, but it ain't--- :biggrin: Eek, they are so super-Sati' hot!! She reminds me a lot of a strain Astro grew last year, Purple Paro Valley, which is a Nepalese Sativa very close to it's landrace roots,.... your girl has stouter beams, but the elegant willowy build and slim fingered leaves are quite similar,... PPV wants to be big, and it was comical what he had to do to accommodate that Dragon Queen in his tent! :haha: ....I think that AH mama is gonna add a serious injection of potency :eyebrows:-- can't wait to see how she turns out! DaaAAAmn! 8-9+', and counting?! ... you'll need a to use a cherry picker lift to take pics pretty soon, if not already! Thanks my friends....:cool1:
.....:photog: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels:
...You and Missus Root-- brains I must pick about OD growing, soon! I have 5 (photo') plants at a "clients" house, that are just starting blooming-- 3 Sweet F1FV's, a MoB, and Holy Grail 69.... I need a fresh round of pics taken, tonight, and I'll send you a link to the Sweet section where they're at,... I gots a few questions! :biggrin:
.....:headbang: whatcha think about them Giants?! :hump:

This is the White Widow
Giants are bi polar this year. Kinda neat. But, I think this is the best put together team so far, even better than last year. Need to shore up the pitching, so the 6 runs a game they are averaging will be automatic wins (so to speak)

Attachments

• IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
wow now thats the kinda garden i could run around nakid in till i run outa puff.has todger hash been invented yet ?

Toe Jam Hash, yes indeed.
:pass: niiiice!! :d5: I was wondering about the name,... Violater OG Kush was what I was guessing, but it ain't--- :biggrin: Eek, they are so super-Sati' hot!! She reminds me a lot of a strain Astro grew last year, Purple Paro Valley, which is a Nepalese Sativa very close to it's landrace roots,.... your girl has stouter beams, but the elegant willowy build and slim fingered leaves are quite similar,... PPV wants to be big, and it was comical what he had to do to accommodate that Dragon Queen in his tent! :haha: ....I think that AH mama is gonna add a serious injection of potency :eyebrows:-- can't wait to see how she turns out! DaaAAAmn! 8-9+', and counting?! ... you'll need a to use a cherry picker lift to take pics pretty soon, if not already! Thanks my friends....:cool1:
.....:photog: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels:
...You and Missus Root-- brains I must pick about OD growing, soon! I have 5 (photo') plants at a "clients" house, that are just starting blooming-- 3 Sweet F1FV's, a MoB, and Holy Grail 69.... I need a fresh round of pics taken, tonight, and I'll send you a link to the Sweet section where they're at,... I gots a few questions! :biggrin:
.....:headbang: whatcha think about them Giants?! :hump:

I answered about the Giants above the White Widow.
And of course if I can give up some strategies, I will be glad to do so. Sweet section ay?

cabin of the year

Thanks you sir. Root and I try hard. But most of the watering etc. credit goes to her. She IS Totally worthy.

I'm not worthy :worship:

Back