Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Too soon the toss the towel in yet mate :biggrin:, besides, it's the fine-ass buds that we vote on, not the size!
Aren't you running one of Jean's FV's?
Muchacha is performing well considering, and definitely in comparison- :thumbsup:

Ya i'm not concerned about size for sure :rofl:
Muchacha and Elephant are doin ok.. just need some more sunny days for them. Snow G will pick up the pace soon me thinks. The skinny legs stem has been fattening up the last few days so maybe it'z got over being transplanted.

Earlier, was thinking about doing some light dep this year, butz with the size being small now, probably let the natural flip happen come September 1st so Snow G and BBgum photos get a good veg in.

I didn't get any FV's from Jean-O :shrug: I thought i mentioned it to him butz only got autos. It'z all good no matter. Maybe next year i'll get to.

Growing another Blackberry Gum photo in the Seedstockers outdoor G&S, as that is me go to medicine.. :smoking:running a Blackberry Gum auto as well in that G&S. Have wanted to grow the same strain in auto and photo, so that'z what i'm doin there. :thumbsup:

Just havin fun is all :pass:

I didn't get any FV's from Jean-O :shrug: I thought i mentioned it to him butz only got autos. It'z all good no matter. Maybe next year i'll get to.
Hmm, might be they weren't ready yet at the time prizes went out,... And it's the first year testing them too! There's no telling what will shake out of the gene tree with f1 photo x auto crosses... I have my 6, but that stanky-funky Legend FV is talking loudly in my ear!
My main hold-back is what the Punto Rojo x C99a F3's will do later... Krk didn't select for auto's/speed that generation, so it's a gamble (plus they are reg's) on what they do... If they don't auto, they pretty much have to go to the photo site, and that may tip the time scales against me...
hmmm.gif

Yup, it's ALL good mate! I like the auto & photo' side-by-side run too :thumbsup:

Hmm, might be they weren't ready yet at the time prizes went out,... And it's the first year testing them too! There's no telling what will shake out of the gene tree with f1 photo x auto crosses... I have my 6, but that stanky-funky Legend FV is talking loudly in my ear!
My main hold-back is what the Punto Rojo x C99a F3's will do later... Krk didn't select for auto's/speed that generation, so it's a gamble (plus they are reg's) on what they do... If they don't auto, they pretty much have to go to the photo site, and that may tip the time scales against me...View attachment 1479258

Yup, it's ALL good mate! I like the auto & photo' side-by-side run too :thumbsup:

Yepperz. I think so as well Jean wasn't sure what will shake out. He may have mentioned that to me stoner forgetful brain :crying:

And unexpectedly, SS covered me pretty deep with BBgum autos so i hope the auto compares to the photo as a medicine for me :smoking:

Were those crosses last year from krk as well? The EBBxCS or whatever they were? The one in the GH did flip early, butz got lost to the BR, and the one outside that was treated with Phyter wasn't fast at all so it barely finished. They were fun to grow though :thumbsup:

looks like earwigs maybe?
I’ve seen a bunch of earwigs, last night I was feeling vengeful so I taped with sticky side out on all uprights.
E28956AE-EBC9-40FC-B081-E4491704B0F9.jpeg

Nothing stuck but it may have deterred. Hard to tell at this point as she’s already pretty tattered. I’ll go buy some diatomaceous earth, make an oil trap, put out stickies, and all around smoosh the bastards when I see them

Also I added some marigolds awhile back, and they had done well until last night. Apparently my tape was a deterrent and they ate the only other plants in the greenhouse. The ones closest to ogreberry were fully defoliated. So I just replanted a dozen more marigolds into the greenhouse for their grazing pleasure and to buy me time. Didn’t Think anything ate marigolds:baked:
47D162A4-E14A-4026-B2DD-F9F0F8801F2F.jpeg

Ya i'm not concerned about size for sure :rofl:
Muchacha and Elephant are doin ok.. just need some more sunny days for them. Snow G will pick up the pace soon me thinks. The skinny legs stem has been fattening up the last few days so maybe it'z got over being transplanted.

Earlier, was thinking about doing some light dep this year, butz with the size being small now, probably let the natural flip happen come September 1st so Snow G and BBgum photos get a good veg in.

Growing another Blackberry Gum photo in the Seedstockers outdoor G&S, as that is me go to medicine.. :smoking:running a Blackberry Gum auto as well in that G&S. Have wanted to grow the same strain in auto and photo, so that'z what i'm doin there. :thumbsup:

Just havin fun is all :pass:
I can't remember why you didn't end up with any of last year's of crosses, possibly cause they were regs? I'll be offering up feminized photos and autos this year to the winners, I'll have non feminized outdoor crosses as usual also.

My main hold-back is what the Punto Rojo x C99a F3's will do later... Krk didn't select for auto's/speed that generation, so it's a gamble (plus they are reg's) on what they do... If they don't auto, they pretty much have to go to the photo site, and that may tip the time scales against me...View attachment 1479258

You got the S1 The Legend Femz didn't you? I love that strain, it's awesome meds! Probably the wildest terps I've ever encountered with the grape blunt flavor.

The Sweet Seeds Zkittlez is odd for sure but it's probably close to 4 months old now roughly, honestly it's a nice surprise n should break up my harvest a bit which I appreciate lol. I don't believe it was a FV or anything though. I'll try to pm sweet n let em know though I just have that kind of luck though If something could go oddly it will happen to me lol.

I can't remember why you didn't end up with any of last year's of crosses, possibly cause they were regs? I'll be offering up feminized photos and autos this year to the winners, I'll have non feminized outdoor crosses as usual also.

I will hold it against you forever :rofl: :pighug: As i told Waira, it'z all good! You are a straight up human in me book Jean-O! :d5:

I’ve seen a bunch of earwigs, last night I was feeling vengeful so I taped with sticky side out on all uprights.
View attachment 1479286
Nothing stuck but it may have deterred. Hard to tell at this point as she’s already pretty tattered. I’ll go buy some diatomaceous earth, make an oil trap, put out stickies, and all around smoosh the bastards when I see them
Vaseline works too, used it on one large plant stem last year...lasted quite a while too before i had to reapply.

Back