Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

6/28' Mudballs photo entry
20220628_175719_copy_1209x1612.jpg
competing against myself more than you guys, i have no clue about these, received in a trade but i got 3 hefty movers to put in the death game.
edit, new photo

Last edited:
@Waira she be Mandela Effect by Daz
Oh yeah, I just saw the Multiverse Beans thread on Night Owl's massive release bomb!

And the Autos… Update- Day 23.5 for the autos… I think I have picked my horse but still considering… the Blackberry Gum in the back seems like it’s the more vigorous grower so far. It’ll prob be that one… but here they all are for your viewing pleasure…
:smoking:tic-tok Jp, gotta call it soon at this point! .. no pressure man,... :rofl:
Remember you can pick three, then chose your best of them 1 week or so before harvest...
I'm coming closer to picking my girls out for this grow off...

I am leaning towards my mother's more so. But it's hard to say the Gorilla Zittles is looking good.
Did some trimming and a little manipulating. Got some more to do on the mothers before I make a choice. another week or so.
Plenty of nice choices so far GTG - :spels:... the Silver Hz, Wookie, FOGK and Headband's are shaping up very well too!
got some nice sun happening :thumbsup:

Looks like i won't be in for a threepeat on the OD photo, as Snow G is acting more like Sleeping Beauty. Need a frog or sometin to kiss her maybee to wake her up and get her growing? :shrug:
Too soon the toss the towel in yet mate :biggrin:, besides, it's the fine-ass buds that we vote on, not the size!
Aren't you running one of Jean's FV's?
Muchacha is performing well considering, and definitely in comparison- :thumbsup:
I wanted to show off a few of the non comp outdoor girls I have going this summer. Everyone has been very happy so far this year out in the garden.
:woohoo1:winner after winner!
The crazy and very early to flower Sweet Seeds Zkittlez that I dusted a few times already with WMD pollen should be a fun new strain to sift through.

WTH?! That's not an FV right? Wow, something is most unusual here, even if it's an FV... I'd show the Sweet doods this, they are always interested in such things!
That MMXX is a beauty for sure... :greenthumb:
:spels: The rest of the OD girls are rolling on greased tracks! Gotta say my eye is still on that Skunk hero, man what a body!
Interesting side note, the same pest is on the ABLD as the ogreberry but the ogreberry seems to be preferred as the damage is way worse
it's interesting huh, how they seem to have a particular taste for certain plants, and almost shun another next to it!
...looks like earwigs maybe? Lay out some Tanglefoot and close the diner down - :rofl:
I wonder who the oldest active member is. You gotta be in the running lol.
F.N. might be, or Olderfart... 70's+ I think!
We had an wonderful man 1939Bear with us for a while, very sadly we lost him to brain cancer a little while back,...
:peace::bighug::peace: peace my friend :angel:

Back