Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

@Green Hornet ya.. thinkz it'z time to put the boss Gnome on Snow G as that one there is a slacker :d5: - gonna go do that right now :smoking:
Ya be carefull that plant I remember last year in your greenhouse (Ithink) could have hurt someone if it fell on them it was sooo big :yoinks:

Would you guys defoliate these severely damaged leaves? Earwigs have been stopped by placing Vaseline on plant base and removing tomato cages. The remaining parts of the eaten leaves look surprisingly healthy. Plant is in early flower, and she’s not too leafy to begin with, most of the extensive damage is on the lower fan leaves that were touching the tomato cages rings as the earwigs used these as scaffolding to climb.
CBC5A3ED-82CE-4B19-BD72-66244F441756.jpeg

Would you guys defoliate these severely damaged leaves? Earwigs have been stopped by placing Vaseline on plant base and removing tomato cages. The remaining parts of the eaten leaves look surprisingly healthy. Plant is in early flower, and she’s not too leafy to begin with, most of the extensive damage is on the lower fan leaves that were touching the tomato cages rings as the earwigs used these as scaffolding to climb.
View attachment 1480660
I would defoliate them. I generally defoliate my auto's just like the photo's.

What all do you have going in that pepper forest? Do you make salsa's?
Haha. I have some reapers, ghosts, all 3 colors scotch bonnets, cayennes, jalapeños and yellow bells for the wife. Yea we make salsa but most of them get smoked and turned into powder.

Another quick one…. This branch is on the north side and never receives direct light. I don’t see it being trainable into a better position. I feel like it will amount to fluff and detract from better spots. Thoughts? Short lower branch to the right. It does look healthy
73C7D25B-7423-4A72-9B06-593FEA1B983E.jpeg

Started LST on the three SSSC Strawberry cookies…cut some beech saplings for my tie down bar and mechanic wired them to pots. Later on in the grow I’ll start spreading them out.
D57ABE8E-439A-4390-B889-8D6577CDE424.jpeg
9E190812-82FC-44E7-85A9-428D6906CAB5.jpeg
DB76810A-8BF9-4D83-85CA-EE6189F6E3C9.jpeg

Back