Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

07/02/22 - 420Forever update #4
@Waira update #4 ;)

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 30 :smoking:

20220702_171731.jpg

Linda Seedz Grapefruit photo Day 30 :smoking:

20220702_171747.jpg

long story short, i'm now convinced it was the utter fucking sahara-level heat that stressed em out way too much when they were still lil bebez :rolleyes1: but, not much choice at this point than to jus let em do what they can, so... :shrug: ppp

@Waira
Narrowing down to 6 lady's

Yard girl's
View attachment 1480506

Industrial plant clone mother
View attachment 1480508

Fire og kush seed mother
View attachment 1480509

Skunk hero seedView attachment 1480510

Cage girl's
View attachment 1480507

Wedding cake clone mother
View attachment 1480511

Gorilla Zittles seed motherView attachment 1480512

Mg-25 clone mother
View attachment 1480513

Got some trimming and manipulating to do.
:pass:
Digging that fence line irrigation line setup

Digging that fence line irrigation line setup

Thanks I just installed it. Have a few more things to finish yet. The cage girl's aren't hooked on line yet. But in a minute.:watering:
It's DIY all the way.
20220622_214316.jpg

A lot of holes to drillllllll
The 65 gallon pot may need another loop or maybe a custom soak hose?
They all need the cardboard and woodchip coverings. But still getting used to how it all works yet. It's like one big manifold. And it's a jugg:rofl:ling technique cuz it all is gravity fed right now. I don't have the pipes glue together either and that's because I may want to set it up differently so I didn't want to glue everything. So yeah I have some of the fittings wired so they can't slide out but I'm still discovering that there's a lot of pressure coming out of my IBC Tote just in gravity :dang::yoinks::help:

My 2 northern lights that stuck into the ground when I just placed the pellet seed starter
F652CFF4-6CCF-42C2-9CF4-3A9C13AA48F3.jpeg
7E055BED-EBEB-444B-9083-8582E5B1310E.jpeg
3A83116B-CD2F-4D48-BC21-37C3971D9A1E.jpeg
on top of grass of course with bit of dirt to support the plant

Big autos for a skylight grow ,actually pretty big by any standard, my gorrilla cookies an 2 ak autos

Minime runs knows candy
Ok I will call this day one of my twenty20 knows candy I will run 2 plants and see how it goes,
I never seem to have much luck trying to grow stealthy outdoors but let's see wat happens this time round
:smoking: OD auto's, unless you have that ideal climate, are one of the most challenging canna-grows there is! At least for truly good results... Some great skilled hobby breeders in more northern climes often lament this very thing, mainly the more leafy bud construction they express OD's, particularly with cool nights...(vs. same grown ID)
And then there are the genetics themselves!
hmmm.gif
...I cna't recall offhand if Know's is from one of the more speedy and/or mold resistant parents?
Oh Canada Day here today.. so to celebrate, twisted up a doobie, grabbed a cuppa coffee :coffee: , and sat wit the gurlz for a minute :smoking:
Cheers to that mate! :smokeout:
Muchacha likes Canada, ay? :rofl:... she's going to bloom out very nicely I believe! ....Oliphante looks mopey.... What was I saying about OD auto's above? :rofl:
...tranny gnome needs to see the Queer Eye Guy crew for some new threads :kiss: :haha:
Narrowing down to 6 lady's

:crying: that's a start, now the really tough part begins! :hump:

Still digging the Skunky and FOG girls, but that beach is studded with hotties

Back