Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

I for one would be interested in that 2 strain log you intend to share with us Hash. whats that 70s photo strain man?
I love it when people keep old strains going. I knew an old timer down under that got some Acapulco Gold and Panama Red in the late 60s and crossed them, been growing it ever since. tried it with my mate one day; we were doing a strain review; all local stuff; marks out 10; when we came to this one (I called it parsnips) we gave it 12. have a great trip.

Well if you remember the days of the real AG and PR then you should remember the one we have kept alive.

It was much rarer to actually get your hands on back then but the name should certainly be familiar.

Rainbow Thunderfuck

I will have to pick the ole brain. I was rather young when i got lucky enough with those two.
But it sounds awsome and the canna world is so lucky to have folks smart enough to keep the best going!

I was too stupid to keep seeds then, lol.

There was nothing better hashmaster! Ever. Yeah, im surprised that it hasn't resurfaced.

Oh and i think the real Panama red is some of the best shit i ever smoked. Besides the Guerrero. .. but only got to smoke one joint of it. Lol, it was rolled with a pink paper. It was that memorable

I agree !

They went well with everything.... I never found a mix or a setting that did not benifit from Ludes !

I will have to pick the ole brain. I was rather young when i got lucky enough with those two.
But it sounds awsome and the canna world is so lucky to have folks smart enough to keep the best going!

I was too stupid to keep seeds then, lol.

It was as rare as hens teeth back then, so when we did get our hands on it we kept every seed and kept the strain alive

I have no idea if it's true or not but it was rumored back then that it was a cross of the original Alaskan Thunderfuck / Maui wowie / and Thai Stick

Well if you remember the days of the real AG and PR then you should remember the one we have kept alive.

It was much rarer to actually get your hands on back then but the name should certainly be familiar.

Rainbow Thunderfuck

if its original thunderfuck then you've got gold. I think one of the AFN bros did a myth bust on Alaskan TF; making the point that in the valley all the local stuff at the time was called TF; it was an umbrella term for the local good stuff if I remember right. as the decades went on the name got hijacked. so if you've been keeping one of the originals going...............good for you man.

if its original thunderfuck then you've got gold. I think one of the AFN bros did a myth bust on Alaskan TF; making the point that in the valley all the local stuff at the time was called TF; it was an umbrella term for the local good stuff if I remember right. as the decades went on the name got hijacked. so if you've been keeping one of the originals going...............good for you man.

Rainbow Thunderfuck was a cross using the original Alaskan Thunderfuck, but since it was done back then and available back then and we have kept it alive since then there really aren't any areas for myths to be involved on this one.

We did almost lose it in the mid / late 90's when we went a bit long between seed crops.

I forgot to add the flash pics to the day 72 grow update.

The pics I posted taken under the HPS do not do the frost justice.

So... here they are, 30 minutes before lights on Day 72 :

fr.jpg

fr2.jpg

fr3.jpg

SMOKE BREAK ....... :smokeit:

Back