Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

I have a couple different magnifiers. I look at her up close all the time! It's like a completely different world :smoking:
Got a microscop for your mobile phone? I love my phone accessories! Makes cool pics!
I got one from Amazon and I have a macrolens that I bought from China. I have a shopping app, ordering directly from China, called Wish.

Yup, with 20 - 25 days left to play with them they just might at that.

I took one of the popcorn buds I pruned and burned it green and got a real nice light head from 2 tokes.

View attachment 585342

Just wait till I get back from traveling this summer, I'll show you what they can look like when I intentionally do everything right !

View attachment 585341
When you have a plant with lots of minor buds, would you take them away, to direct the energy to the good buds? My little freebee auto Our Lady of the Balcony have 3 branches with ok budding. Then there was two branches with very small flowers. Those I cut off.
When I cut them off, it was more for the sample bud than diriecting energy to the good stuff. That was a thought I got just now while reading.

Another thing...would you defoilate plants like my automazar? If so, how much? To this end, I've been leaf tucking, but it's maybe not enough any more. The plants on the pic is 66 days. Since they say 75 days harvest, they still need at least 30 days.

image.jpeg

Early on we discussed my research into this strain and my intent for its genetics and you asked my to fill you in when I had a final cure and test.

Well.... I don't have to wait... see the popcorn buds I just posted above ?

I just smoked 1/2 of the end popcorn bud after I took that pic. green, wet, and uncured.... 8 / 10 for pain relief. Zero amber at 72 days.

A mild light blonde afgani hash aftertaste though which I know you don't like (I love it) but for the pain relief it's a small trade off.

With my experience I can say without hesitation that this vaped will rival any green dragon for our similar medical needs.

AND.... with your growing style you should know why I also point this out to you.... I have one indoor plant in a 3.73 gallon pot that has a stem the size of a banana.

DO NOT let next growing season go by without these in your garden my friend !

I have 2.1617 and 5 gal pots. What do you think happens in 5 gal?

Will do Trip.

Hexane produces the purest oil known to man and it is also a major part of commercial food production so it is totally safe when done correctly.

BUT, like BHO it can't be openly discussed on here due to the fact that it could give inexperienced guests ideas that they could hurt themselves with unless they also possessed other knowledge.

This fall or winter I will do up a tutorial in the restricted BHO section and tag you there as well.
I look forward to the tutorial, eventhough you have explained the method for me. Everything csn be refined when studying under you, Sir. As we discussed, I will use a whole THC Bomb auto for oil.

Got a microscop for your mobile phone? I love my phone accessories! Makes cool pics!
I got one from Amazon and I have a macrolens that I bought from China. I have a shopping app, ordering directly from China, called Wish.
I have a few for my phone! I love them! I'm not so sure you should have told me about this wish shopping app :pass:. I like to buy things... :coffee:

I have a few for my phone! I love them! I'm not so sure you should have told me about this wish shopping app :pass:. I like to buy things... :coffee:
If you can use Wish at your location, you can buy everything. I got my lenses via Wish, walking stik, cigarette cases, selfie stick that I never used, a finger ring...

I shop like a female.

@HashMaster im in the BHO forum so when/if you get a chance id love to hear about the hexane/heptane! i have some left from my DMT extractions!
I don't see anything that would lead me to believe that I couldn't use wish in the Northeast US. Thanks @Dr. Babnik ! I'm always looking for things to buy!!
sounds like we are in the same area EOW!

Back