Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

These THC Bombs are white strain genetics and I don't even need to send in a sample for testing to know these already have exceeded the 22% Bomb Seeds listed as upper level.

You really need to bump something and work these in, I was not joking about topping GDT for pain, and keep in mind that is 2 weeks before prime harvest, while being green, wet, and freshly cut.

I can only imagine what the GDT and Hexane oil I make with the cured end product will be...

Actually... I do... and no, I am not joking

View attachment 598950

Hey @StarBright was askin about you, good to see you are doin good

Figuring 1.5lbs on the one!!! Wow...pal I would rep you some more if I could man!!
I'd love to hear what you think of Atomic and the Medibomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] + [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Have a great trip man!! Make sure you pm me when you hit the border! ;)

Actually the Medibomb's are the ones I can't find solid independent documentation on so those will be in my rotation

I will be going right up to the border, but then I'm turning west.... maybe next summer !

:pass:

Day 72

These are listed as 65 day sprout to harvest plants by Bomb Seeds. Because of my future plans for this strain I was really really hoping they had the genetics so I could intentionally take them long.

I am NOT disappointed. :woohoo:

The twins have cleared 4 foot tall easily. I have one plant with 7 full length mains that filled out and are frosting nicely.

I have another with 11 full length filled mains.

There are 25 full mains total and about 8 more 3/4 length mains total on the 4 plants.

This is going to be a very heavy harvest :shooty:

So.... with 4 heavily pruned and tortured girls that I eventually restricted to a 6'X6' space they fill it completely and can't get all 4 of the plants in one pic :eyebrows:

View attachment 598905

As you can see, I should be able to push them anther 14 days to bump up the THC %

View attachment 598912

AND These are the lower popcorn buds !

View attachment 598917

:dizzy::oops1::dizzy:
Holy sh*t !!! Lol... have you been giving them steroids?!

Hello There.... Thanks for the info !
But I'm a bit beyond that point....

8 years ago I was poisoned and died. My heart shut down. They were kind enough (or foolish enough) to bring me back.

4 years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and bled out before the ambulance arrived. They pumped me full of whatever they had on hand and got my heart going again and then reattached the parts that got tore off.

So I've got massive nerve damage and about 1/2 or so left of my heart function.

No idea why I'm even still around using up valuable oxygen..... The only thing I can figure is that in my lifetime I have saved 2 people's lives, and there must be a 3rd out there somewhere waiting for me to do the same for them.

Who knows.....

Peace
Hash

wow Hash, some history! you are one of those "every extra day is a blessing" dudes I am guessing.
if it is not too personal or painful, what poisoned you?
no point in quoting my favourite Outlaw Josey Wales line at you (Endeavour to persevere!)
you're already living it.
sweet crop man!

Holy sh*t !!! Lol... have you been giving them steroids?!

No, actually I've been still torturing them....

I went to crazy levels past max nutes and have been keeping them in flood stage.

But since it's not my first rodeo I can still get them to produce just a little bit.

Just wait till I do a grow log where I intentionally do everything right !

:laughcry::yeah::laughcry:

wow Hash, some history! you are one of those "every extra day is a blessing" dudes I am guessing.
if it is not too personal or painful, what poisoned you?
no point in quoting my favourite Outlaw Josey Wales line at you (Endeavour to persevere!)
you're already living it.
sweet crop man!

No problem, I talk about anything.....

Actually my new neighbor (at the time) poisoned me. And the only reason i allow him to still be breathing is because he is mildly retarded and didn't do it on purpose.

He was spraying an unknown poison (he can't read so he couldn't tell me what it was) on my old growth organic blackberries at the same time I was eating them for breakfast daily and again for evening desert.

After they brought me back and then After 3 weeks of being in ICU I got home and immediately knew what happened. I saw it as soon as I got on my property.

Not only was my 500 foot long blackberry row dead, the earth was also dead 2 feet either side of it.

He poisoned the ground so bad it had to be excavated.

PS: That's a favorite line of mine as well, the old Indian said it first !

Back