Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

This is really a superb start for bomb on this site! Hashmaster doing a great job my friend!! Hitting you with all the rep I can muster.

I had never heard of Bomb until about 2 years ago, and a good local buddy of mine had some really nice smoke which turned out to be big bomb grown outdoors. Not only was it a nice tasting smoke, it also produced some of the most flower my buddy had ever grew on a plant.
Anyways I did a whack of research on their strains and only ever found positive things. Some strains I could not find a lot on(atomic, widowbomb, medi bomb), but we are going to find out how awesome they are soon enough!
Anyways...I felt it was my staff duty to contact Bomb and invite them here, bringing more fine genetics to this awesome site.

Early on we discussed my research into this strain and my intent for its genetics and you asked my to fill you in when I had a final cure and test.

Well.... I don't have to wait... see the popcorn buds I just posted above ?

I just smoked 1/2 of the end popcorn bud after I took that pic. green, wet, and uncured.... 8 / 10 for pain relief. Zero amber at 72 days.

A mild light blonde afgani hash aftertaste though which I know you don't like (I love it) but for the pain relief it's a small trade off.

With my experience I can say without hesitation that this vaped will rival any green dragon for our similar medical needs.

AND.... with your growing style you should know why I also point this out to you.... I have one indoor plant in a 3.73 gallon pot that has a stem the size of a banana.

DO NOT let next growing season go by without these in your garden my friend !

Last edited:
And man oh man, am i glad i showed up. Hash, you are instantly one of my best friends and worst enemies all at once!:bighug:
Enemy because what you are doing our beautiful girls. Best friend because it shows why it is called "WEED" because it will grow wherver and however it can no matter what you try and do to it!
Seriously though dude, good job:slap: it is a pleasure to watch a genuine master and teacher at work.

Peace.
Dan

Hey Dan,

Take a look at the grow update and pics I just posted before dropping you this note.

As im sure you could tell by my old school torture test i have plans for your genetics...

well now that they passed all the tests with flying colors that is ! :toke:

Im taking them long on purpose for meds, and I have a novel harvest plan in store which I haven't revealed yet that I'm sure you will enjoy :eyebrows:

Peace
Hash

Last edited:
Early on we discussed my research into this strain and my intent for its genetics and you asked my to fill you in when I had a final cure and test.

Well.... I don't have to wait... see the popcorn buds I just posted above ?

I just smoked 1/2 of the end popcorn bud after I took that pic. green, wet, and uncured.... 8 / 10 for pain relief. Zero amber at 72 days.

A mild light blonde afgani hash aftertaste though which I know you don't like (I love it) but for the pain relief it's a small trade off.

With my experience I can say without hesitation the this vaped will rival any green dragon for our similar medical needs.

AND.... with your growing style you should know why I also point this out to you.... I have one indoor plant in a 3.73 gallon pot that has a stem the size of a banana.

DO NOT let next growing season go by without these in your garden my friend !

Top, top notch grow hash!! Thanks for filling me in on the effects!! Unfortunately I have already limited out for strains for next season, which after your report is really too bad, as the THC bomb sounds like an excellent strain for med use!! It is certainly on my list of must try strains, after that med result for you. That's incredible to have a stalk that thick in a 3.73 gallon pot!! I know you don't need it, but here, have every bit of rep I can gather.

Hey Dan,

Take a look at my last grow update and pics.

As im sure you could tell by my old school torture test i have plans for your genetics...

well now that they passed all the tests with flying colors that is ! :toke:

Im taking them long on purpose for meds, and I have a novel harvest plan in store which I haven't revealed yet that I'm sure you will enjoy :eyebrows:

Peace
Hash

Will you be attempting other Bomb strains?

Will you be attempting other Bomb strains?

Thanks for the rep !

My growing season ends with this harvest and my traveling the country season starts. :oops1:

I havent kept up on my grow log the last few weeks here because I've been getting my RV and general "life" type things ready and in order for that trip.

When I return I'm going to do a log of 2 of my own strains, an F1 that should give many members here some very fun ideas, and I plan to toss out some basic breeding info for them then as well to get them started thinking about the limitless possibilities.

And at the same time I am also going to do an F4 auto of a 70's photo strain that myself and a few buddies have kept alive for decades before going semi auto with it a while back.

As for Bomb seeds, after what I have seen with these THC bombs.... Hell Yes I'm going to play with them in the future.

I'm going to eventually try a few of their less documented "med quality" strains to get more info out there for others to hopefully benifit from that info, and I'm defiantly going to bring these THC bomb genetics into my own strains.

The one short THC Bomb indica pheno has fist sized rock hard buds and has to be holding up at least 1.5 lbs (when dry) right now.... and I haven't even sampled her yet !

I have no need to look further..... Bomb Seeds, Stone Strains, and my own strains will be all I grow for ever more..... :smokeit:

:growing:

Thanks for the rep !

My growing season ends with this harvest and my traveling the country season starts. :oops1:

I havent kept up on my grow log the last few weeks here because I've been getting my RV and general "life" type things ready and in order for that trip.

When I return I'm going to do a log of 2 of my own strains, an F1 that should give many members here some very fun ideas, and I plan to toss out some basic breeding info for them then as well to get them started thinking about the limitless possibilities.

And at the same time I am also going to do an F4 auto of a 70's photo strain that myself and a few buddies have kept alive for decades before going semi auto with it a while back.

As for Bomb seeds, after what I have seen with these THC bombs.... Hell Yes I'm going to play with them in the future.

I'm going to eventually try a few of their less documented "med quality" strains to get more info out there for others to hopefully benifit from that info, and I'm defiantly going to bring these THC bomb genetics into my own strains.

The one short THC Bomb indica pheno has fist sized rock hard buds and has to be holding up at least 1.5 lbs (when dry) right now.... and I haven't even sampled her yet !

I have no need to look further..... Bomb Seeds, Stone Strains, and my own strains will be all I grow for ever more..... :smokeit:

:growing:

Figuring 1.5lbs on the one!!! Wow...pal I would rep you some more if I could man!!
I'd love to hear what you think of Atomic and the Medibomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] + [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Have a great trip man!! Make sure you pm me when you hit the border! ;)

I cant wait to try out bomb photos next year outdoors. Between Widowbomb(absolutely love white widow genes), and the Atomic (22%-28% thc yippee!) it sounds like some crazy plants will be coming next year!

These THC Bombs are white strain genetics and I don't even need to send in a sample for testing to know these already have exceeded the 22% Bomb Seeds listed as upper level.

You really need to bump something and work these in, I was not joking about topping GDT for pain, and keep in mind that is 2 weeks before prime harvest, while being green, wet, and freshly cut.

I can only imagine what the GDT and Hexane oil I make with the cured end product will be...

Actually... I do... and no, I am not joking

maxresdefault.jpg

Back