Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Day 52

Flash pics taken 30 minutes before lights on.

The twins are both at 3 foot 9 inches tall.

4 plants with radical pruning have completely packed the 5'X5' grow area I set up for them initially.

Couldn't get all of the 4 in the shot.....

20160619_175022-1.jpg

I'm expecting some snow in July.....

20160619_173917-1.jpg

:smokeit: Smoke Break.......

Day 52

Flash pics taken 30 minutes before lights on.

The twins are both at 3 foot 9 inches tall.

4 plants with radical pruning have completely packed the 5'X5' grow area I set up for them initially.

Couldn't get all of the 4 in the shot.....

View attachment 587020

I'm expecting some snow in July.....

View attachment 587021

:smokeit: Smoke Break.......
look at them long mains!!! great job hash! :slap: for the informative "tests" on these girls:thumbsup:

look at them long mains!!! great job hash! :slap: for the informative "tests" on these girls:thumbsup:

Thanks For The Slapper Trip !

Yeah, I'm really hoping to get some swell on those 7 full length mains on the one twin in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

The cube I made has 13 mains, but they are all shorties compared to her.

Going to end up with some good total weight from the looks of it so far. :smoking:

I think it says those bomb seeds are good stuff! And i imagine you could grow a plant about anywhere

:thumbsup:

Its why this is such an awesome thread. Im one of those noobs you was talking about at the beginning. I just reread parts of it.
:toke:

I think it says those bomb seeds are good stuff! And i imagine you could grow a plant about anywhere

:thumbsup:

Its why this is such an awesome thread. Im one of those noobs you was talking about at the beginning. I just reread parts of it.
:toke:

You wouldn't believe some of the places I've grown these weeds in the last 50 years.....

I'm defiantly going to do some breeding with Bomb genetics down the road a bit.

3f797bb4.gif
3f797bb4.gif
3f797bb4.gif
3f797bb4.gif
3f797bb4.gif
3f797bb4.gif

Back