Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

idnt see that! good eye hash!

Wait till after you breed a few...

Then that will be the first thing you see.

You'll have fun when you get into breeding, lots more stuff to read !

6488142.png

i gotta read up on growing some super autos and training involved with them for this short stuff test run im about to do for them... soo much reading!

Looks like one behind a leaf on the right side probably split even wider as well. Same pic.....

Thank you hashmaster for letting me jump in here. I respect your knowledge and should have waited for your help. Im cool, disappointed because it is a beautiful lil plant.

Guess what, now she will be shocked by a drastic environmental change. Outside to the elements. I will keep updating the plants life.

Have a great day man!

Thank you hashmaster for letting me jump in here. I respect your knowledge and should have waited for your help. Im cool, disappointed because it is a beautiful lil plant.

Guess what, now she will be shocked by a drastic environmental change. Outside to the elements. I will keep updating the plants life.

Have a great day man!

No prob....

At least it will be a fun experiment for you, and while a hermie usually isn't that great of a smoke you never know till you try.

You will find a use for her... ummm... him... ummm.... IT

:devil:

I got to experiment last night with how much of our own weed i could smoke. Hahahaha, holy shit i was wasted! I am a cheap date these days, one or two hits n im good. Well, I was on the floor last night, listening to crosby stills n nash and other things i dont remember.

Back