Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Thanks Trip :pass:

Gotta go in next week, they want to play around with my heart meds again.... that will screw me up for the summer.

I'll get back to this when I feel up to it.

Smoke Break........

:smokeout:
Hello there, I'm following! :)

Also, I don't know what problem you have, but artichoke extract will lower your cholesterol without bad side effects. Take two tabs twice a day with meals. It also helps speed your digestive system and cleans you up inside.

Just thought I'd pass the info along. A co-worker of mine lowered her bad cholesterol by 100 points in 3 months doing this.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hello there, I'm following! :)

Also, I don't know what problem you have, but artichoke extract will lower your cholesterol without bad side effects. Take two tabs twice a day with meals. It also helps speed your digestive system and cleans you up inside.

Just thought I'd pass the info along. A co-worker of mine lowered her bad cholesterol by 100 points in 3 months doing this.

Good luck!

Hello There.... Thanks for the info !

But I'm a bit beyond that point....

8 years ago I was poisoned and died. My heart shut down. They were kind enough (or foolish enough) to bring me back.

4 years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and bled out before the ambulance arrived. They pumped me full of whatever they had on hand and got my heart going again and then reattached the parts that got tore off.

So I've got massive nerve damage and about 1/2 or so left of my heart function.

No idea why I'm even still around using up valuable oxygen..... The only thing I can figure is that in my lifetime I have saved 2 people's lives, and there must be a 3rd out there somewhere waiting for me to do the same for them.

Who knows.....

Peace
Hash

Last edited:

8 years ago I was poisoned and died. My heart shut down. They were kind enough (or foolish enough) to bring me back.

4 years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and bled out before the ambulance arrived. They pumped me full of whatever they had on hand and got my heart going again and then reattached the parts that got tore off.

No idea why I'm even still around using up valuable oxygen..... The only thing I can figure is that in my lifetime I have saved 2 people's lives, and there must be a 3rd out there somewhere waiting for me to do the same for them.

Who knows.....

Peace
Hash
Well, there must be a reason! Maybe it's to help us grow awesome weed like you do. ;) [emoji16]

Who knows.....

Peace
Hash
Holy shit, Hash..

Well, there must be a reason! Maybe it's to help us grow awesome weed like you do. ;) [emoji16]

Oh man, I hope not.... that would mean I only have one or two grows left.

And I still have a Dragon to tame !

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:

This is really a superb start for bomb on this site! Hashmaster doing a great job my friend!! Hitting you with all the rep I can muster.

I had never heard of Bomb until about 2 years ago, and a good local buddy of mine had some really nice smoke which turned out to be big bomb grown outdoors. Not only was it a nice tasting smoke, it also produced some of the most flower my buddy had ever grew on a plant.
Anyways I did a whack of research on their strains and only ever found positive things. Some strains I could not find a lot on(atomic, widowbomb, medi bomb), but we are going to find out how awesome they are soon enough!
Anyways...I felt it was my staff duty to contact Bomb and invite them here, bringing more fine genetics to this awesome site.

Last edited:
And man oh man, am i glad i showed up. Hash, you are instantly one of my best friends and worst enemies all at once!:bighug:
Enemy because what you are doing our beautiful girls. Best friend because it shows why it is called "WEED" because it will grow wherver and however it can no matter what you try and do to it!
Seriously though dude, good job:slap: it is a pleasure to watch a genuine master and teacher at work.

Peace.
Dan

Day 72

These are listed as 65 day sprout to harvest plants by Bomb Seeds. Because of my future plans for this strain I was really really hoping they had the genetics so I could intentionally take them long.

I am NOT disappointed. :woohoo:

The twins have cleared 4 foot tall easily. I have one plant with 7 full length mains that filled out and are frosting nicely.

I have another with 11 full length filled mains.

There are 25 full mains total and about 8 more 3/4 length mains total on the 4 plants.

This is going to be a very heavy harvest :shooty:

So.... with 4 heavily pruned and tortured girls that I eventually restricted to a 6'X6' space they fill it completely and can't get all 4 of the plants in one pic :eyebrows:

20160709_212745.jpg

As you can see, I should be able to push them anther 14 days to bump up the THC %

20160709_212834-1.jpg

AND These are the lower popcorn buds !

20160709_212851-1.jpg

:dizzy::oops1::dizzy:

Back