Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Gotta get one to the finish line first!
really thats the hardest part but its not that hard ya know? and unless your doing a new grow tech every grow should only get better my friend... ive noticed it first hand....:thumbsup:

This is called the Claw, it is caused by too much N

You will notice the leaves are darker green one day and the next day this starts. It's like the leaves are trying to pray but the tips are curling down.

Catch it early as shown in the pic and just back off your nutes a bit and she will be fine in a few days.

20160605_231806-1.jpg

I've got 2 that like 3X the nutes, and 2 that don't. That's what caused the Claw shown above.

I'm not going to mix different strength for different plants so I think I will just try 2.5X

And I jinxed myself by mentioning the boredom of hand feeding.... it looks like tall girl just went to twice a day feed requirements.

DAMN..... :nono:

I've got 2 that like 3X the nutes, and 2 that don't. That's what caused the Claw shown above.

I'm not going to mix different strength for different plants so I think I will just try 2.5X

And I jinxed myself by mentioning the boredom of hand feeding.... it looks like tall girl just went to twice a day feed requirements.

yea i just started going threw that this past week with my smaller pots.. actually transplanted the chemdog i got going from a 1 gal to 3 before i transition to flower to see what happens... if it stunts o well if it dont it should be a decent plant! it looks almost as if it was never transplanted 7 hrs after the trans so we will see

:crying::rofl:... :haha: ... really though, how do you know she needs fed twice a day?

yea i just started going threw that this past week with my smaller pots.. actually transplanted the chemdog i got going from a 1 gal to 3 before i transition to flower to see what happens... if it stunts o well if it dont it should be a decent plant! it looks almost as if it was never transplanted 7 hrs after the trans so we will see

Cool !

The early autos got a bad rap for not being able to handle a transplant, but they sure have improved the last few years.

Mine are just under 4 gallon throw away pots that I grew peppers in last sumner. I'm going to probably go with 6 or 7 gallon pots my next grow.

If been thinking about messing around with autos in 12 - 13 gallon tree pots but since I'm going to do some Black Dragon next grow I will hold off on playing with those big suckers until I run a more common strain.

:pass:

Cool !

The early autos got a bad rap for not being able to handle a transplant, but they sure have improved the last few years.

Mine are just under 4 gallon throw away pots that I grew peppers in last sumner. I'm going to probably go with 6 or 7 gallon pots my next grow.

If been thinking about messing around with autos in 12 - 13 gallon tree pots but since I'm going to do some Black Dragon next grow I will hold off on playing with those big suckers until I run a more common strain.

:pass:
yea my dina bubba kush would love a big pot like that or some DWC shes proly gonna go 90 days im GUESSING but it should be worth every day with her yield....

:crying::rofl:... :haha: ... really though, how do you know she needs fed twice a day?

Thats an easy one to catch with a heavy drinker.

I fed her the usual 2L and then 8 or 9 hours latter the top was bone dry like she hadn't had anything in a week.

She has been sucking up 2L a day for a while now and the last 4 days or so she has been bone dry at lights on.

Now she is bone dry halfway through the lights so she wants more.

:smokeit:

Last edited:
Back